LGs Trifecta Stack

mealtime

Awards
so is this stuff crap?I dont have alot of money to waste on yet another bottle of crap.I quit lifting 4awhile just got tired of supp. after supp.these companys are just ripping us off year after year:liar

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Why are you putting a thumbs down sign when you haven't even tried the stack? Do some research and check what others are saying about the stack and then decide whether this is for you or not!:gotsearch

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't speak for methyl 1 -d although i've heard many good things. I can tell you from an experience AAS user that MMV2 works and works great. for leaning out and strength 5 caps a day was similar to what i got from 50mg of winstrol a day

Future

so is this stuff crap?I dont have alot of money to waste on yet another bottle of crap.I quit lifting 4awhile just got tired of supp. after supp.these companys are just ripping us off year after year:liar
Obviously if you arent willing to do SOME research you most likely will fail because this is a sign of a "quick and easy" shopper. You expect too much and dont give enough. Supplements go along with a good diet and training scheme.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Obviously if you arent willing to do SOME research you most likely will fail because this is a sign of a "quick and easy" shopper. You expect too much and dont give enough. Supplements go along with a good diet and training scheme.
What kinda diet do you recommend on this stack? More of a bulking or cut?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
firstly, welcome to the board

if you are just returning back to the weight room then i don't think you really need any "complex" supps at the mo, just reaquate yourself with the weights, get your diet on track and get back into a regular routine. creatine and maybe a fat burner maybe all you need for the next 3 - 4 months

in the meantime do some research on the "complex" stuff

darkshadow

Awards
well first supplements are exactly what they are called...supplements...diet and exercise get the job done, supplements just help a little when your at a sticky point or need a small boost...there is no miracle pill or some sort of drug that gives you results alone...if that was the case I would just buy some prohormones and sit on my ass all day lol...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had many great reviews and great feedback from the trifecta stack and each of these products by themselves. If you are just returning back from a long layoff i suggest you stick to your diet and weight training and dont mess with the supplements until you have established a set routine and dedication again to the game.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have had many great reviews and great feedback from the trifecta stack and each of these products by themselves. If you are just returning back from a long layoff i suggest you stick to your diet and weight training and dont mess with the supplements until you have established a set routine and dedication again to the game.
What he said!

And, what he said!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
First you come off as asking questions about a supplement with a negative view on it already. A stereotype, if you would, that since you feel your past supplement use had failed in providing what you expected it to do (realistic or not, though).

You then move onto broad sweeping ASSumptions that all supplement companies are out to rip consumers off?? Where the hell did that come from?? :frustrate

Your first part would be to research for yourself first about the supplement. By researching the SUPPLEMENT, you must first know what SUPPLEMENT means. I'll jump start your research:

sup·ple·ment (spl-mnt)
n.
1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.
To supplement something means to add it to help complete the picture with all the other pieces of the "get mad jacked" puzzle. It's a small piece, even smaller than diet, rest, and workouts. Every extra bit counts in the game though...

Some of these supplement expectations people have (40lbs+ to bench max in a month for example) exceed most OPTIMAL steroid gains! Ridiculous!!

mealtime

Awards
Im going on 42 ive ben lifting since 4th grade training in mma for three years and fought three times last year,I know what it takes dropping from 217 down to 183.As far as quality of the supp. hitting market dont make me laugh.Im not saying all supp and all supp companys are ripping us off just 65% thanks for the insult D-bal

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Im going on 42 ive ben lifting since 4th grade training in mma for three years and fought three times last year,I know what it takes dropping from 217 down to 183.As far as quality of the supp. hitting market dont make me laugh.Im not saying all supp and all supp companys are ripping us off just 65% thanks for the insult D-bal
No problem douche bag :notworthy: Training since 4th grade? Hope you are jacked bro...