LGs Trifecta Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.66%

Thumbs down LGs Trifecta Stack

so is this stuff crap?I dont have alot of money to waste on yet another bottle of crap.I quit lifting 4awhile just got tired of supp. after supp.these companys are just ripping us off year after year:liar

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.88%

Why are you putting a thumbs down sign when you haven't even tried the stack? Do some research and check what others are saying about the stack and then decide whether this is for you or not!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

can't speak for methyl 1 -d although i've heard many good things. I can tell you from an experience AAS user that MMV2 works and works great. for leaning out and strength 5 caps a day was similar to what i got from 50mg of winstrol a day
    •   

4. Future

Quote Originally Posted by mealtime View Post
    so is this stuff crap?I dont have alot of money to waste on yet another bottle of crap.I quit lifting 4awhile just got tired of supp. after supp.these companys are just ripping us off year after year:liar
    Obviously if you arent willing to do SOME research you most likely will fail because this is a sign of a "quick and easy" shopper. You expect too much and dont give enough. Supplements go along with a good diet and training scheme.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Obviously if you arent willing to do SOME research you most likely will fail because this is a sign of a "quick and easy" shopper. You expect too much and dont give enough. Supplements go along with a good diet and training scheme.
    What kinda diet do you recommend on this stack? More of a bulking or cut?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

firstly, welcome to the board

if you are just returning back to the weight room then i don't think you really need any "complex" supps at the mo, just reaquate yourself with the weights, get your diet on track and get back into a regular routine. creatine and maybe a fat burner maybe all you need for the next 3 - 4 months

in the meantime do some research on the "complex" stuff
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%

well first supplements are exactly what they are called...supplements...diet and exercise get the job done, supplements just help a little when your at a sticky point or need a small boost...there is no miracle pill or some sort of drug that gives you results alone...if that was the case I would just buy some prohormones and sit on my ass all day lol...
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

We have had many great reviews and great feedback from the trifecta stack and each of these products by themselves. If you are just returning back from a long layoff i suggest you stick to your diet and weight training and dont mess with the supplements until you have established a set routine and dedication again to the game.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    We have had many great reviews and great feedback from the trifecta stack and each of these products by themselves. If you are just returning back from a long layoff i suggest you stick to your diet and weight training and dont mess with the supplements until you have established a set routine and dedication again to the game.
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    And, what he said!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

First you come off as asking questions about a supplement with a negative view on it already. A stereotype, if you would, that since you feel your past supplement use had failed in providing what you expected it to do (realistic or not, though).

You then move onto broad sweeping ASSumptions that all supplement companies are out to rip consumers off?? Where the hell did that come from??

Your first part would be to research for yourself first about the supplement. By researching the SUPPLEMENT, you must first know what SUPPLEMENT means. I'll jump start your research:

sup·ple·ment (spl-mnt)
    n.
    1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.
    To supplement something means to add it to help complete the picture with all the other pieces of the "get mad jacked" puzzle. It's a small piece, even smaller than diet, rest, and workouts. Every extra bit counts in the game though...

Some of these supplement expectations people have (40lbs+ to bench max in a month for example) exceed most OPTIMAL steroid gains! Ridiculous!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.66%

Im going on 42 ive ben lifting since 4th grade training in mma for three years and fought three times last year,I know what it takes dropping from 217 down to 183.As far as quality of the supp. hitting market dont make me laugh.Im not saying all supp and all supp companys are ripping us off just 65% thanks for the insult D-bal
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

Im going on 42 ive ben lifting since 4th grade training in mma for three years and fought three times last year,I know what it takes dropping from 217 down to 183.As far as quality of the supp. hitting market dont make me laugh.Im not saying all supp and all supp companys are ripping us off just 65% thanks for the insult D-bal
    No problem douche bag Training since 4th grade? Hope you are jacked bro...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
  2. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
  4. trifecta stack