hi everyone, good to be back on here! - AnabolicMinds.com

hi everyone, good to be back on here!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Arrow hi everyone, good to be back on here!

got out of the BB scene for quite awhile. I was in really good shape a few years back when i quit drinking and then my old friend came back to haunt me for a few more years. Anyway i'm clean again and want to get my body and my health back as soon as i can.

I have alot of the old PH's laying around, and i mean alot! I need to gain about 25lbs of mass and loose about 10-15% bodyfat to get back to where i was a few years ago.

whats a good cycle i could run to make my goal in say 3 months? any input would help. I can generate a list of all the supps i have currently and maybe somebody could suggest some of the missing items i may need.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    got out of the BB scene for quite awhile. I was in really good shape a few years back when i quit drinking and then my old friend came back to haunt me for a few more years. Anyway i'm clean again and want to get my body and my health back as soon as i can.

I have alot of the old PH's laying around, and i mean alot! I need to gain about 25lbs of mass and loose about 10-15% bodyfat to get back to where i was a few years ago.

whats a good cycle i could run to make my goal in say 3 months? any input would help. I can generate a list of all the supps i have currently and maybe somebody could suggest some of the missing items i may need.

Welcome back, yelis. Wow, that's quite a goal for 3 months. Gain 25#, lose 10-15% bodyfat?? Let's see your list.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Loosing 10 to 15% body fat is going to be difficult in a years time and then still gain 25 pounds. Not to be a buzz kill for you but that is an awful big goal for anyone of any age. I can usually put that kind of weight on with a mass cycle and if i diet correctly and hit the cardio heavy I will lean out but not to that extreme. I don't know what PH's you have but have used them in the past and have had some nice results but not like the real stuff.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good to be back on AM
    By D3vildog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:57 AM
  2. Good exercise for back...
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. Ahh its good to be back...
    By Pirate in forum Exercise Science