hi everyone, good to be back on here!

1. Arrow hi everyone, good to be back on here!

got out of the BB scene for quite awhile. I was in really good shape a few years back when i quit drinking and then my old friend came back to haunt me for a few more years. Anyway i'm clean again and want to get my body and my health back as soon as i can.

I have alot of the old PH's laying around, and i mean alot! I need to gain about 25lbs of mass and loose about 10-15% bodyfat to get back to where i was a few years ago.

whats a good cycle i could run to make my goal in say 3 months? any input would help. I can generate a list of all the supps i have currently and maybe somebody could suggest some of the missing items i may need.

2. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    got out of the BB scene for quite awhile. I was in really good shape a few years back when i quit drinking and then my old friend came back to haunt me for a few more years. Anyway i'm clean again and want to get my body and my health back as soon as i can.

I have alot of the old PH's laying around, and i mean alot! I need to gain about 25lbs of mass and loose about 10-15% bodyfat to get back to where i was a few years ago.

whats a good cycle i could run to make my goal in say 3 months? any input would help. I can generate a list of all the supps i have currently and maybe somebody could suggest some of the missing items i may need.

Welcome back, yelis. Wow, that's quite a goal for 3 months. Gain 25#, lose 10-15% bodyfat?? Let's see your list.

3. Loosing 10 to 15% body fat is going to be difficult in a years time and then still gain 25 pounds. Not to be a buzz kill for you but that is an awful big goal for anyone of any age. I can usually put that kind of weight on with a mass cycle and if i diet correctly and hit the cardio heavy I will lean out but not to that extreme. I don't know what PH's you have but have used them in the past and have had some nice results but not like the real stuff.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good to be back on AM
    By D3vildog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:57 AM
  2. Good exercise for back...
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 10:25 PM
  3. Ahh its good to be back...
    By Pirate in forum Exercise Science