35 and proud

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I cant imagine what I'd look like if I hadnt been exercising all these years. In comparison to old freinds who havent exercised its just to painful to picture.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I cant imagine what I'd look like if I hadnt been exercising all these years. In comparison to old freinds who havent exercised its just to painful to picture.

well you wouldnt be able to see your feet :toofunny:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
35 is just a number.... just keep training hard

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting better with age,... 37 and counting!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
same age here... I've never felt better... i'm not getting older i'm getting wiser!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well right now my joints are killing me I am taking 3 grams ed of Glocosamine / 6 fish oil caps/and VPX gloucosacream
I didnt see any real results with ciruss

bad spelling with age ;)

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
Yea it's kind of funny , I was with family on Thanksgiving Day and for some reason we started talking age . The thing was , that the 3 guy I was talking to are younger , yet looked alot older. When I told them I was going on 42 , they did'nt belive me. So I guesst all those hours in the basement do payoff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not even start to feel any aging at all till my late forties. Still though at 50 I feel pretty spry, the biggest difference would have to be recovery but that's ok I kind of like pain anyway...or I have learned to. I think it's kind of funny when I hear people under 40 comment about age as that is very young. I peaked as a lifter when I was 45.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not even start to feel any aging at all till my late forties. Still though at 50 I feel pretty spry, the biggest difference would have to be recovery but that's ok I kind of like pain anyway...or I have learned to. I think it's kind of funny when I hear people under 40 comment about age as that is very young. I peaked as a lifter when I was 45.
My forties have been my best years so far.

I peaked as a lover at 13 :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is this where all the old farts hang out?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm not old yet so that makes you guys very young...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
35 here as well. Still shooting hoops with the youngsters (teens and 20 somethings). While I have lost a step and an inch off my vertical, I've by far made up for it with experience and some good hard fouls :blackeye: to keep the youngsters from driving the middle

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
When you can't beat em, maim them!!!