ARIMIDEX-an OTC equivalent?

  1. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ARIMIDEX-an OTC equivalent?


    I am unable to get my hands on this but just wondered if there was a "natural" supplement which is the equivalent and can be bought legitimately


    Thanks

  2. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What are you/were you using it for?
    Usually adex is used on cycle for estrogen control. You need something like nolva/clomid/torem pct for getting hpta restarted.
  3. New Member
    DocBiggin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    92%

    Vit B-6, if gyno is your concern.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    What are you/were you using it for?
    Usually adex is used on cycle for estrogen control. You need something like nolva/clomid/torem pct for getting hpta restarted.
    On cycle -due to trt i am never off .i am not able to get perscription drugs without doctors approval. I dont have the "channels" to get them illegally either
  5. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There are alot of research sites that you can get them from. Just google it and you will find them.
  6. New Member
    gui1957's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I am unable to get my hands on this but just wondered if there was a "natural" supplement which is the equivalent and can be bought legitimately


    Thanks
    If you want to control your estrogen level then you can try Gaspari Novadex-XT. This worked well for me.

    Guiman
  7. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    204420
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    On cycle -due to trt i am never off .i am not able to get perscription drugs without doctors approval. I dont have the "channels" to get them illegally either

    matrix mentioned once to me about an herb that supposedly manages estrogen, almost like an adaptogen. He seemed fairly confident that it could replace arimidex for TRT purposes. You can try PMing him to ask.

    I'm going to try adding in a high dose of trans-res + quercetin soon to help manage e2 as well. NP has a product called T-Rez but you need to take quercetin alongside it to prolong it's half life.

    where are you located?
  8. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    matrix mentioned once to me about an herb that supposedly manages estrogen, almost like an adaptogen. He seemed fairly confident that it could replace arimidex for TRT purposes. You can try PMing him to ask.

    I'm going to try adding in a high dose of trans-res + quercetin soon to help manage e2 as well. NP has a product called T-Rez but you need to take quercetin alongside it to prolong it's half life.

    where are you located?
    Thanks for your reply everyone
    i am in the UK .Currently im taking DR BEST TRANSRESERVATROL 2 caps per day 1 am 1 late with 2 caps Of DIIM 150 MG These dont eradicate estrogen so im not sure if this is the correct way forward as based on my current blood test for oestregen E2, even if the level was halved i would still be over hailf way up the ref range.

    I ve read recently that the ideal ratio of test to e is 50:1 these are teenager levels but realistically in the older man 30:1 or 20:1 is ideal I assume from this that units are measured the same in both cases,
  9. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    204420
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Does your trans-res caps have quercetin in them? if not, the half life is ridiculously short. Too short for it to have much of a serm/ai type effect. It's probably only giving you some anti-oxidant effects. I can post a study if you want.
  10. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Does your trans-res caps have quercetin in them? if not, the half life is ridiculously short. Too short for it to have much of a serm/ai type effect. It's probably only giving you some anti-oxidant effects. I can post a study if you want.

    yes please if you would.ive also found this supplement Anabolic Innovations STOKED

    Amount Per serving
    - Trans-Resveratrol 600mg
    Growth Complex 1150mg
    - Quercetin (95%)
    - Epimedium (40% Icariians)
    - Piperine (95%)
    might be worth considering dont you think?
    would it be overkill to take an AI and reservatrol?

    mine doesnt contain quercetin--

    thanks
  11. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    204420
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I will dig up that study in a bit.
    How strong is their trans-resveratrol? I can't remember off hand.

    I've used this before, it's a great product as well.
  12. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the one i use is 100mg per caps so the 2 i take is nothing in comparison to stoked , also it doesnt contain quercitin i think ive been wasting my money
  13. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    204420
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah stoked is great. I've tried it and it definitely works as advertised.

    I have to leave for a while, but I will post that study for you today
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is equivalent to Jack3d?
    By wampus514 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. How much PH/DS equivalent to how much AAS.
    By brockles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Eve; the female equivalent to NOW Adam
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:53 AM
  4. PS/PH Methyltestosterone equivalent
    By aznurse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in