Dhea Good Or Bad?

rugrat5288

Awards
anyone using dhea noticed any effects good or bad? i was gonna add some into my havoc cycle but i'm worried about it converting to estrogene.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
small amounts (up to 150mg a day) are a nice addition, and dont seem to cause any estrogen issues

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the only time i use DHEA is during a SD cycle it i experience lethargy. dosed at 100mgs.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
great for libido, i was very skeptical at first, but after using for a couple days libido was through the roof

rugrat5288

Awards
well i got the 200mg pills so guess i'll give it a try.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg dhea tabs? never seen them that high, thats kinda nice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, I may pick up a bottle. I think 400mg a day would be as far as i'd likely take it, but even 600 wouldnt be all bad

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend looking into Primordial's Dermacrine. It's transdermal but works the best out of all of them.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I take it almost year round at low doses of 25-50 mgs. It just makes me feel better all around, though I am 30 now so I'm "starting" to get up there a little. Its also a nice stack with an AI inbetween cycles.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is FANTASTIC! I personally do not understand those that say regular DHEA works. I have taken up to 200mg per day with zero results. Dermacrine is awsome for Libido, cognitive function and energy. You will really know it works from the Libido, memory/ focus will increase and the energy boost is reallly noticeable when you get off the stuff for a while. I hear nothing but good things with Primordial poducts and will be ordering their full line soon.

Lucky

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^x2 Luckly!!

Bob34

Awards
I'm 39 and started Dermacrine about 2 weeks ago and notice nothing. It's a pain putting that greasy crap on every day so I was just wondering if 2 weeks is typically enough time to start feeling results. Thanks for your help!

killfat

killfat

Awards
I read they were going to ban those in the near future too; along w/everything else like rock music. Bush left no stone unturned. As a female I took DHEA and I know you guys don't want to hear this but per chance some other women reads this or youz guyz have gfs or wives that are going to. It will stop your period at 25mg a day. Your period will return but with the force of your very first one, like puberty all over again. It will be the worst cramping and bleeding. Aside from all that funness, when it was all said and done, the week after, my muscles were harder than ever and what water weight I carried was dried up. I would use again maybe, but if I did, I would use it 3 weeks and then stop the week before my period. Just FYI for any female reading.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Between cycles

Seems to help with libido between cycles at least 300mg per day.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
I took DHEA 25mg 3 times a day. 1 at wake up fast release, 1 time release 6 hrs latter, and a fast release after work before lifting. I also took tribulus 750 twice a day.
For me this was a cheap PH stack, (Creatiane and whey as well) But no negs. Well almost no Negs.
I felt pumped at work and ready for the gym some days, but other days it was a more of a, in the "mood" feeling. Pain in the ass when you are stuck in a factory for 12 hrs a night.
lol.

No Gyno in my case though, the pic to the left was taken after 1 month on the stack.

Seems to have worked for me, but I'm kind of new to sups.

JP..