im 32 closer to 35 thenthe teen section so here is my ?

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
I am having alot of trouble losing body fat around my midsection
I am getting a vesectamy done soon and was thinking of asking my doctor to put me on GH and testosterone
i heard this will help me shed the fat and it will be monitored by a doctor for safer results

Has anyone ever tried this before or know of anyone who has?

I was told to get winni and it would shred me up?

Any help is appreciated

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Good luck getting the doc to put ya on gh for no good reason except vanity. Welcome to your thirties.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am having alot of trouble losing body fat around my midsection
I am getting a vesectamy done soon and was thinking of asking my doctor to put me on GH and testosterone
i heard this will help me shed the fat and it will be monitored by a doctor for safer results

Has anyone ever tried this before or know of anyone who has?

I was told to get winni and it would shred me up?

Any help is appreciated
Don't look for the easy way out, we all have our crosses to bare, just get better at dieting.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
External GH will increase your possibilities of getting various cancers by many times, especially if you are all ready heavy. Read. Learn how to increase your GH naturally. GH and insulin are very similar, so GH in an already somewhat insulin insensitive person, will push that person over the line into Syndrome X or even type II diabiates.

If you are really low on test docs usually will prescribe about 25 -50 mg per day, not the 150 + mg people use to add muscle. Take a good ZMA supplement or even NOW's TestoJack, it will give you a better response than the minor doses of test a typical doc will let you use. TestoJack is cheap and includes ZMA.

Try working out hard and learning to eat good foods as stated above. Certain exercises like squats increase muscle mass fast and test too, if you do them right.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
thanks after hearing all this i may just keep working at it