Supplements for Fatherhood

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Hello:

I had this discussion with a few friends and wanted to bounce it around with others over 35 with more knowledge. I will not discuss my advice, just yet, as I want to see if I am correct or one the right track.

Problem: A 39-40 year old is trying to have children, his first. He is otherwise in good health and active. As with trying to conceive, it takes time, and is often stressful. One starts to feel like a machine in having to do the deed on demand (I know I am going to catch hell from the 20-ish crowd); no its not a bad thing.

Question: What supplements would best aide him in building libido, semen volume and assist in the best chance in doing the deed as necessary for as often as necessary during her fertility time?

While we often concentrate on supplements for weight lifting, what about supplementing for other areas of ones life.

Fort over 35, if you have advice, please advise......

Thanks...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Double dose Paravol by Palo Alto Labs

Alternatively a combo of Ejaculoid and Tribuloid

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind a trip to the "dark side" HCG would be very beneficial.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah hcg is great. talk to your doctor (or urologist) as well, get some bloodwork and I bet you can have it prescribed.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
clomid ED for a month, with Powerfull/Paravol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: What supplements would best aide him in building libido, semen volume and assist in the best chance in doing the deed as necessary for as often as necessary during her fertility time?
Do you chart your wife's ovulations? It would help tremendously if her eggs were actually in the basket.

Ovulation : American Pregnancy Association

As you can see there really is a small window that is optimum. Otherwise you may just be firing off valuable rounds. If you reduice the frequency of the less oportune times it may improve desire and perfromance during the opotune times. JMHO.

Unless you are otherwise infertile there really is nothing you need to do. Some of the stuff mentioned does increase volume but it only takes one :)

Preconception health for Men : American Pregnancy Association

There's a good two weeks that there really is no need to try. Saving up the rounds for a couple weeks and using them up just prior to and post ovulation will optimize success.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Thanks for the responses. They helped. As always, this forum rocks!

I decided to go with Paravol and Diesel Test Hardcore.

Thanks again. The suppls helped out in keeping everything running.

BlackClock

Awards
Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid @ 25-50mg, hcg, DAA, L-Dopa, any combo of the 4 really

But knowing when to do the deed is the key here. A few of my friends are in the process of adding to their family, i remember one of them said he found a iPhone app to track when he and his wife should be spending some alone time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to over step my bounds but how old is your wife??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acetyl L-Carnitine

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk