Shred Matrix FAQ

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
SHRED MATRIX
Multi Level Fat Loss System
Here is what you get with Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix Pack Energy & Fat Loss Matrix: Specifically engineered fat torching formula that will get you lean, hard, and defined without nervousness or jitters. Its multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every possible angle for the quickest and most efficient results possible.

The ultimate performance-enhancing product, gives you the kind of long lasting, focused, and steady energy every athlete desires when training or competing. Without overloading your body with stimulants, which will not only allow you to take your intensity to the next level, but will also help prevent burnout, muscular fatigue, and immune system breakdown.

Appeteite-Weight Management Control Matrix:
This unique blend of this product contains an array of ingredients that will increase insulin sensitivity, stop sugar cravings by balancing your blood sugar levels, and enhance the uptake of carbohydrates directly into muscle cells, while keeping them away from fat cells. This will result in a lower body fat percentage, greater recovery, and improved ability to add muscle mass.In addition this formula was designed specifically to further your fat burning potential by helping to control appetite and improve digestion. In addition, the pyroglutamic acid will help improve memory and mental fatigue, which can augment overall performance on the field.

Brain Focus Matrix: This blend will ensure that your brain is powered throughout the day. It will give you a overall sense of well being as well as improved brain function and memory allowing you to work harder longer.

Fat Loss System In A Bottle:
SHRED MATRIX takes this idea to the highest levels by not only combining specific ingredients but entire formulas. It's multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every angle for the quickest and most efficient results, resulting in a shredded physique!

Don't you think it's time to get SHRED MATRIX onto your supplement team?
Complete Fat Loss System
Eliminates Sugar and Sweet Cravings
Appetite control Matrix
Get Lean while obtaining strength
Reduces Absorption of Sugar & Bad Carbohydrates

Shred Matrix FAQ

What Is Shred Matrix?

Shred Matrix is a complete Fat Loss System product that will crush sugar cravings, keep water retention to a minimum, & suppress appetite while you are dieting helping giving you the correct amount of energy to reach your goals

How should I take Shred Matrix?

I would suggest taking 1 Shred Matrix pack either 30 minutes prior to breakfast on or before you workout. For advanced use: Take 1 pack 30 minutes prior to breakfast on and a 2nd pack 30 minutes before lunch or before your workout. Gradually work your way up to 2 packs a day. Make sure you visit musclepharm.com to get free tips and diets, to help you achieve unreal results & lose that unwanted fat.
**If sensitive to stimulants take 1 pack per day.
**Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day while on Shred Matrix.

Won't the fat come right back?

It could, however, Shred Matrix advanced formula gives you a way to live life so that your insulin will stay stable & cravings will be cured, which will lower your body fat & keep those cuts nice and DEEP. Shred Matrix will help aide & fend off fat gain all while keeping energy extremely high.

Will Shred Matrix help me preserve muscle mass also?

The primary focus of our formula is to burn FAT without cannibalizing the muscle. This will allow your muscles a harder, leaner, and fuller look and also allow you to continue to gain strength unlike the majority of fat loss products.

Is Shred Matrix a so-called “thermogenic”?

Yes, our in-depth cutting edge formula increases the body's rate of adipose metabolism; meaning this process of energy consumption generates secondary heat (thermo genesis) that raises the body's temperature resulting in you burning more fat!!

Is that safe?

Completely. While raising the body's temperature in maximizing lipolysis,
Shred Matrix does not surpass un-safe levels of body heat.

Does Shred Matrix need to be cycled?

To get optimal results use Shred Matrix up to 2 packs per day 30 minute before breakfast & 30 minutes prior to lunch for 8-12 weeks then take 2 weeks off. This will allow the body to re-adapt and adjust to the formula again, re-shocking the body and taking your fat loss to another level!

Is Shred Matrix hormonal?

No, it is not 'hormonal', however it does introduce the correct environment to keep all hormone’s in line for total fat burning to occur at a fast & effective rate. Hormones play an important role in fat loss and we need to sustain the correct environment with MP products, diet, & intensity.

What is Sugar Stop, and does it actually work?

Sugar Stop is a blend of clinically proven ingredients that naturally help balance insulin and blood sugar levels. In addition, certain ingredients in the Sugar Stop will actually result in foods of sweet nature to taste very bland and almost tasteless. Eventually you will no longer desire these high calorie sweets that will greatly help you stay committed to your diet like never before.

Does Shred Matrix stack well with other products?

Shred Matrix can be combined with other Muscle Pharm products such as Bullet Proof, Battle Fuel, and Assault to produce amazing results. We pride ourselves at Muscle Pharm by making top of the line supplements to help you achieve your desired results.. For advice on stacking Muscle Pharm products please visit our forums at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements.

Are there any special diet requirements with Shred Matrix?

Shred Matrix works best in conjunction with a moderate calorie deficit to maximize fat-loss and spare muscle. We at Muscle Pharm take pride & making sure all of our clients have the correct info to be successful that make us different. Advice on weight loss diets can be found at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements

Would you recommend Shred Matrix on a very low carbohydrate diet then?

Yes, Shred Matrix is perfect for pretty much any type of fat loss program especially a low carbohydrate diet. Shred Matrix was developed as 1 stop shop Fat Loss System for whatever your need is.

Can Shred Matrix be taking before workouts that are late in the day?

Shred Matrix contains caffeine therefore it may affect your sleep patterns if taken within 6 hours of going to bed. We recommend dosing early in day to avoid any sleep disturbances, Muscle Pharm’s Bullet Proof can also be taken before bed to help with sleep and recovery while using Shred Matrix .

Are you sure this isn't a knock off the already saturated caffeine products on the market?

Shred Matrix is truly a first of its kind, revolutionary in its approach. The majority of the 25 clinically proven ingredients have never before been used in this advanced form and combination. This approach will guarantee a one of a kind Fat Loss System that no other weight loss supplement on the market can match.

Any type of workout program that works best with Shred Matrix?

Any type of workout will increase the benefits of Shred Matrix. I would definitely suggest some type of cardio at least 3-4 times a week to achieve maximum results.

Is it safe for women to take?

Yes it is safe for women. I would suggest a lower dosage, 1 pack per day and gradually work up 2 packs if necessary.

For more information please visit MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest that the 'sugar stop' works and SM also really, really helps with carb cravings. LOL

MAGUI

MAGUI

Awards
The label on the tub says "take with breakfast", but here it says "30 minutes prior to breakfast". So..I'm a little confused. Which is the correct time? :)

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The label on the tub says "take with breakfast", but here it says "30 minutes prior to breakfast". So..I'm a little confused. Which is the correct time? :)
I personally take it with breakfast. Some people like to take it 30 minutes before breakfast, so it all depends on if your stomach can take pills on empty stomach which mine cant.

MAGUI

MAGUI

Awards
I personally take it with breakfast. Some people like to take it 30 minutes before breakfast, so it all depends on if your stomach can take pills on empty stomach which mine cant.
Oh I see, ok well I took mine with breakfast so I'll just do that haha. Thank you :)

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
so would i only need to take 3 pills(1 packet) a day before breakfast? and if i bump my dosage to 6 pills (2 packets) the servings go from 40 to 20? thats drastic!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so would i only need to take 3 pills(1 packet) a day before breakfast? and if i bump my dosage to 6 pills (2 packets) the servings go from 40 to 20? thats drastic!
The reformulated Shred Matrix is not in packets - the original Shred Matrix is in packets. For the best results, dose 3 caps (or one packet - which contains 6 capsules) twice daily, each time ~30 minutes pre-meal.

Either way, if you dose once daily, the original Shred Matrix will last you 30 days for a tub, and the reformulated Shred Matrix 40 days for a bottle.

~Rosie~

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
thank you. is it most effective at 6 caps a day? that only gives me 20 days of use. i plan on doing shred matrix following my alpha t2, shift, black cats stack. would this be safe or should i allow myself around 4 weeks to start shred again?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thank you. is it most effective at 6 caps a day? that only gives me 20 days of use. i plan on doing shred matrix following my alpha t2, shift, black cats stack. would this be safe or should i allow myself around 4 weeks to start shred again?
Dosing the product is a very individual thing, many people will get great results with only 3 pills a day. Also you should definitely take a little break between your current stack and Shred, at least 14 days.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Paul said, it depends on the individual - you can use it at only one dose a day (make sure it is before your biggest meal). If you're going to do this, I recommend sometimes dosing twice daily - on your higher calorie/carbohydrate days, to optimize the products.

You can use Shred Matrix after that stack, yes. If you've been on or will be using that stack for >8 weeks, though, you may want to have a 2-4 weeks break before starting Shred Matrix if you plan on using it for 40 days. If you are going to use Shred Matrix as directed and you've used that stack for ~8 weeks, then you could go straight onto it.

~Rosie~

Risingtide

Awards
If taking Shred Matrix do i have to drink a gallon of water? could it be a gallon of fluids at all?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If taking Shred Matrix do i have to drink a gallon of water? could it be a gallon of fluids at all?
You really want it to be a galleon of water. A galleon of fluids is NOT the same as a galleon of water re hydration.

~Rosie~

SupremeMMA

Awards
Spring time is here! Shred Matrix is the best product to get that chiseled beach body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spring time is here! Shred Matrix is the best product to get that chiseled beach body.
Always a staple in my stacks, whether wanting fat loss or not - Shred Matrix has so much MORE to offer than just aiding towards fat loss!

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
justiceTX Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Weight Loss 7