Any Update on Gear?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ETA on site says 11-15. Maybe sooner, later? Looking for something non-suppressive and effective

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is estimated to come out this month or early November, that date was given just to give a safe window so people don't get upset if for some reason it lands late.

No worries will update you guys asap!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
It is estimated to come out this month or early November, that date was given just to give a safe window so people don't get upset if for some reason it lands late.

No worries will update you guys asap!!!
thanks for the update. will loggers be chosen? : )

also, how would this compare to androhard? is it suppressive?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for the update. will loggers be chosen? : )

also, how would this compare to androhard? is it suppressive?
Well this is very different then androhard...

Compare epiandro and randro to Sarms for instance

There is some argument that in low dosages, such a SARM combo would not be suppressive and in higher dosages, it is suppressive.

When Osta first came out, everyone thought (wrongfully) it was not suppressive. To the fact that even BSL put it in their PCT product. We all know that it is suppressive now at modest dosages even.

With that being said and done, I would err on the side of caution.

With loggers, if MG is going to do them I will post in this forum for sure. Ty sir

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Well this is very different then androhard...

Compare epiandro and randro to Sarms for instance

There is some argument that in low dosages, such a SARM combo would not be suppressive and in higher dosages, it is suppressive.

When Osta first came out, everyone thought (wrongfully) it was not suppressive. To the fact that even BSL put it in their PCT product. We all know that it is suppressive now at modest dosages even.

With that being said and done, I would err on the side of caution.

With loggers, if MG is going to do them I will post in this forum for sure. Ty sir
what can this be compared to? i have no experience with SARMS. avid DS/AAS for years.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
and as a followup, will Gear require PCT?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys please research the ingredients and then realize that transdermal version is going to work more effectively.

In high dosages, most Sarms are suppressive. Though some people argue "some" sarms are "not" suppressive, we heard this with "osta" when it first came out as well.

I prefer to err on the side of caution and I have not seen labs in high dose long term RAD140 or SR9009 use, so please take that for what it is.

When any of the clients I work with use sarms, they always use Clomid afterward, which is now a prescribed form or HRT and is not suppressive, just as a safety measure. I think this is a solid idea. Your best bet would be to have labs taken in the middle or towards the end and see where you are at. Of course you will need a baseline before using to help determine this.

Does this help?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry guys for the delay.

We still have a 12-01-2017 ETA right now :)

Will post up asap when it lands!!!!!!!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I saw that. So not to be rude, I will simply announce when it is out.

I don't have any inside info on this new time frame, but rather then all of us sitting here counting on these T/As, Ill just let you guys know the second it's here!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any talk of logging opportunities?

Not sure but will advise.

No updates as of this time.

I would know if it was there right now, so I am assuming it is not there yet.

Mind you, IML and MG are doing all they can..not mad at them...but man, I want this to land.

BTW did you guys know the MG brand is manufactured by the same company that makes all of CVS pharmacy pharmaceuticals? Super high quality.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update....

Also, Read that DMZ may also be in the works.

Any word on that?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the update....

Also, Read that DMZ may also be in the works.

Any word on that?

No DMZ is not in the works. But, you can use my code "WES20" at www.darksidelabz.com for that product. Please follow all the laws of your Nation when ordering said product.

As for MG, I will hint you guys in. You will be seeing a product called Estrozone AKA Arimistane and you will be seeing a product called "MK677" coming out as well.

I cannot take questions on ETA, or dosaging on those, but please be advised and excited :)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WesleyInman
just got the preorder email
Couple of questions:
It says 6-10 pumps, are the ingredient amounts (10&10) per 6 pumps?
How many pumps per bottle?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman
just got the preorder email
Couple of questions:
It says 6-10 pumps, are the ingredient amounts (10&10) per 6 pumps?
How many pumps per bottle?

Hey guys the Ingredients are listed per mL.

My understanding is that there is 10mgs per mL of each ingredient.

MuscleGELZ bottles and pumps are always the same. 3 pumps of lotion = 1mL or 1 serving.

A bottle is always 8 ounces. This is "roughly" 236mL.

This product Gear really needs to be administered in 2-3 dosages AT ALL TIMES.

You want to do either 2 pumps 3x per day or 3 pumps 3x per day for this to work most effectively.

You could go higher, but remember, even in oral SR9009 use,, 30mgs is pretty standard high end. But in that event you are only getting what, 4-5% absorption, maybe? In this case, you would be getting 30%+, so consider that.

This is not to say you cannot go higher then 9 pumps per day. You very well may. I have not seen one client of mine, nor have I exceeded that amount to be able to give you any type of feedback. Usually when I promote a product, I have seen hundreds of examples and my own.

In this case I have not. I will be running this this month as well.

But for now I have not used this combo ever.

Pre-Trial runs rated this product 10/10. I will tell you that is the feedback that I received.

MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
The profile says male and female friendly. What doses should be run to avoid shutdown/pct?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The profile says male and female friendly. What doses should be run to avoid shutdown/pct?
In theory we see that it is not suppressive.

I say this is theory because I do not know of any studies with high dosages that exist to prove that it is suppressive or not in high dosages.

Did you get the chance to try it yet?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
In theory we see that it is not suppressive.

I say this is theory because I do not know of any studies with high dosages that exist to prove that it is suppressive or not in high dosages.

Did you get the chance to try it yet?
I have not. Not much chatter going on in this section and i haven't seen any logs of people running it, so has me kind of on the fence. I would however will be willing to do a sponsored log : )

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not. Not much chatter going on in this section and i haven't seen any logs of people running it, so has me kind of on the fence. I would however will be willing to do a sponsored log : )
The reason being that MuscleGELZ did not renew its Sponsor status here on AM, so we can't post new logs, or info on the new product line sadly.

Which is too bad bc we have a ton of new products coming and so far the 3 we have, are A+++. I am doing a log on gear now in the Log Section if you want to check that out sir?!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
The reason being that MuscleGELZ did not renew its Sponsor status here on AM, so we can't post new logs, or info on the new product line sadly.

Which is too bad bc we have a ton of new products coming and so far the 3 we have, are A+++. I am doing a log on gear now in the Log Section if you want to check that out sir?!
Is gear going to be sold again? Noticed it’s not longer on the site and I just bought some last week

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is gear going to be sold again? Noticed it’s not longer on the site and I just bought some last week
You can buy it through my store if you need it. I doubt it will return since it is almost sold out and we are expecting it to be banned any time.

Feel free to PM me for my store address :)