• Established

Length of Competition: 45 Days

Contest Begins: February 1st, 2014 – 12:00am

Contest Ends: March 17th, 2014 – 11:59PM

Prize Money:
$2000 – 1st
$500 – 2nd
$250 – 3rd

Who is judging? Contestants will be judged by 4 IFBB Pro Judges. This will NOT be awarded via fan vote or staff, but entirely from our 4 IFBB Judges.
Before Picture Rules:
• Before Pictures (5) & After Pictures (5)

1. Today's Newspaper and Blackstone Labs Product– Feb 1st. 2014 Newspaper MUST BE HELD AT YOUR SIDE, ARMS DOWN FACING FORWARD in one hand AND at least one Blackstone Labs product you're planning on using in the other hand for both before and after pictures. Both the newspaper and product needs to be seen clearly in the pictures.
2. Front Relaxed
3. Back Relaxed
4. Quarter Turn Right
5. Quarter Turn Left
*Nothing in hands on pictures 2-5

• Men must wear posing trunks or boxer shorts
• Women must wear 2 piece bikini at before and after pictures

What is being judged? You are being judged for the greatest transformation in 45 days i.e.: increase of muscle mass, loss of body fat, overall presentation*
*Presentation includes high resolution pictures, shaved body, tanned, etc...LOOK YOUR BEST

Who can enter? Open to both men and women and must be over 18 years old AND BE REGISTERED BOARD MEMBER OF BLACKSTONELABS.COM

Who can win? The winners will be the top 3 overall. Meaning it could be all men or all women or a mixture of both.

What is the cost to enter? You must purchase at least 1 Blackstone Labs product to help you throughout the process and pose with that product in both your before and after pictures.

Do I have to take Blackstone Labs products to enter? Yes, one product must be used during the 45 day challenge and POST ORDER # WITH ENTRY.

When will the winner(s) be announced? Winners will be announced within 1 week of the end of the competition.

Will the prize be paid in money or in product value and how soon will prizes be delivered? Each winner will receive a check in the mail delivered USPS Priority Mail within 24-48 hours after the announcement has been made.

Is this competition open to International contestants? Yes. This is a worldwide 45 Day Challenge open to everyone in the United States and all around the world.

POST ENTRIES IN THIS FORUM! If you are late, it's ok, you'll just have to change faster!

Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In for this!! I'll have to figure out which product to use from you guys and post entry pics once I get the product. Even if i don't make the cut this will still be fun to watch :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
In for this!! I'll have to figure out which product to use from you guys and post entry pics once I get the product. Even if i don't make the cut this will still be fun to watch :)
We look forward to it!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be a great contest...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'm in! This is going to be fun. Competitions always push you that much more!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Very cool opportunity!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK here is a generic question are we limiting this contest to just individuals who are already fairly lean and have a small amount of work to be done or will people who have some extra baggage be able to compete in this and have a legitimate chance at winning or placing?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
OK here is a generic question are we limiting this contest to just individuals who are already fairly lean and have a small amount of work to be done or will people who have some extra baggage be able to compete in this and have a legitimate chance at winning or placing?
Everyone, truthfully the peeps with excess baggage have a more extreme before & after versus the ones that are already lean

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool opportunity!

Get your Azzz in this. If I can do so can you. I will most likely be runny mostly PCT type stuff with some fat burners and what not. hehehe.

GORILLAWARIOR

GORILLAWARIOR

Awards

Length of Competition: 45 Days

Contest Begins: February 1st, 2014 – 12:00am

[/B]
AWE DAMN NECK! I have been sick, I was praying when I clicked on that this would start mid - feb.. I am staring at the Super Tren, i want to try it so badly but..financial situation..Plus Gear support... I did try Super DMZ 2.0 back in July, 2 bottles.. First time with a PH in 7 yrs? 8 actually... i was very impressed on only 2 per day, 6 wks. Well I think it is great to offer this transformation contest and Good Luck to Everyone involved!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
AWE DAMN NECK! I have been sick, I was praying when I clicked on that this would start mid - feb.. I am staring at the Super Tren, i want to try it so badly but..financial situation..Plus Gear support... I did try Super DMZ 2.0 back in July, 2 bottles.. First time with a PH in 7 yrs? 8 actually... i was very impressed on only 2 per day, 6 wks. Well I think it is great to offer this transformation contest and Good Luck to Everyone involved!

You'll get another chance brother. This one took off huge so we will be doing more!!!