JTMASS: Journey to the best shape of my life

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. JTMASS: Journey to the best shape of my life

Background

Been lifting for about 3yrs now. Got into lifting because I wanted to get in shape after marriage and years of bad eating, drinking and smoking. Now, gym is one of the most important part of my life. Love it more everyday. I am a single dad for the next 8-9 months at least since my wife is out of country.

My Plan:

Going to be doing an extended cut for about 6 months to shed maximum fat possible.

Supplements:
    I have a few supplements to use. So, I am going to add stage by stage. Will take 2-4 weeks off from end of one supplement run to start of another.

1-3 months- MuscleTech Clear Muscle
    4-6 months- Ep1logue
    Staples: Omega-3 Fish Oil, Creatine, KSM66, Zinc, Vitamin C, GABA
    Others: Glycolog
    Prewokrout- Cannibal Ferox, Mega Pre, Arez Titanium, Angel Dust, Juggernaut Wild etc..

Workout Program:
    Layne Norton's workout programs. It will be combination of Strength and Hypertrophy training. Detailed workout log will be maintained.

Diet:
    My diet will be at caloric deficit by about 300cals from Maintenance.

Stats
    Weight- 78kgs
    Height- 5.7
    BF- 26.1%. (I am not sure if I am really at that bad condition). But going to take this as bass and see where I end up. Will get BF measured from the same equipment by the end of my cut.

Starting Pics
    Name:  08986884-B931-4E67-8F8E-707755DEDC36.jpeg
Views: 119
Size:  222.5 KB
    Name:  51C60ACC-FB29-40C0-82BE-D827C7C422AF.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  217.6 KB

Looking at the pics, I have quite a lot of fat to cut.

2. You have only been lifting for 3 years bro???!!!???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    You have only been lifting for 3 years bro???!!!???
    Yeah.. 2015 Nov onwards if I am not wrong

4. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Yeah.. 2015 Nov onwards if I am not wrong
    Man, you have packed on a lot of muscle in a short time frame. Good on you!

I have been lifting for 20 years and probably don’t have as much muscle as you do. Granted, I have had a lot set backs and limitations with injuries and multiple surgeries.

Looking forward to following your journey!

5. Subbed for gains!
    •   

6. Whoop whoop! Can't wait to see you in gain cityXD!! we going to get some before and after pics?? Subbed

7. Sorry I have an aweful problem about not fully reading ****

8. Good luck

9. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Man, you have packed on a lot of muscle in a short time frame. Good on you!

I have been lifting for 20 years and probably don’t have as much muscle as you do. Granted, I have had a lot set backs and limitations with injuries and multiple surgeries.

Looking forward to following your journey!
    Thanks EL. I did make some decent newbie gains when I started. Injury sucks and after surgery, I guess the body isn’t the same any more.

Thanks for joining in.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Subbed for gains!
    Good to have you, brother

11. Quote Originally Posted by 117codyawebb View Post
    Whoop whoop! Can't wait to see you in gain cityXD!! we going to get some before and after pics?? Subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzakif View Post
    Good luck
    Welcome aboard.. Hopefully I will make some good gains

12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Let me get in a few brothers I know
    @SFreed @HIT4ME @Martyfnemec @Rocket3015 @Studhorse @DemntedCowboy @MrKleen73 @hairygrandpa
    In brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

13. Here!
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    In brother
    Thank You for joining, DC

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Here!
    HGP! Thanks for coming in.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Background

Been lifting for about 3yrs now. Got into lifting because I wanted to get in shape after marriage and years of bad eating, drinking and smoking. Now, gym is one of the most important part of my life. Love it more everyday. I am a single dad for the next 8-9 months at least since my wife is out of country.

My Plan:

Going to be doing an extended cut for about 6 months to shed maximum fat possible.

Supplements:
    I have a few supplements to use. So, I am going to add stage by stage. Will take 2-4 weeks off from end of one supplement run to start of another.

1-3 months- MuscleTech Clear Muscle
    4-6 months- Ep1logue
    Staples: Omega-3 Fish Oil, Creatine, KSM66, Zinc, Vitamin C, GABA
    Others: Glycolog
    Prewokrout- Cannibal Ferox, Mega Pre, Arez Titanium, Angel Dust, Juggernaut Wild etc..

Workout Program:
    Layne Norton's workout programs. It will be combination of Strength and Hypertrophy training. Detailed workout log will be maintained.

Diet:
    My diet will be at caloric deficit by about 300cals from Maintenance.

I will post starting pictures, BF% and all that shabang tomorrow.
    I remember you being lean already. Did you gain fat over the holidays?
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

17. Gonna keep the pedal up some since you’re coming back from the dilated vessel?
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Gonna keep the pedal up some since you’re coming back from the dilated vessel?
    Going to start with a small test dose today.
    Name:  IMG_6478.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  53.8 KB

I did a 231lbs squat for 10 reps couple days ago and it was okay. I couldn't even do that for 1 rep the day after my vein dilated. Hope things are back to normal.

P.S- Weights are in KGs
    Last edited by jtmass; 01-13-2019 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Weights are in Kilo Grams

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I remember you being lean already. Did you gain fat over the holidays?
    I am lean but have quite a bit of fat to cut as well. Specially my back and core. Aim is to get to 13% BF by the end of 6 months. I will get my BF checked today and see where I am at. Guess it would be around the 17-18% mark

20. Mad props for being a single dad and finding time to train consistently. Best of luck to you!
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Mad props for being a single dad and finding time to train consistently. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks man. I put it in there also as an excuse. If I miss training for a day or 2 (highly unlikely), you all know the reason. lol.. JK

Honestly, it hard.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Thanks man. I put it in there also as an excuse. If I miss training for a day or 2 (highly unlikely), you all know the reason. lol.. JK

Honestly, it hard.
    I can’t even imagine how hard it is.

Hoping to be a dad in a couple years, and I’m wondering how training will fit into the schedule.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I can’t even imagine how hard it is.

Hoping to be a dad in a couple years, and I’m wondering how training will fit into the schedule.
    There is always some work around you can do to fit everything in your schedule. Yes, it's also a bit of sacrifice.

Being a dad a raising a child is the most precious thing you will have in life (at least for me). I enjoy being a father to a beautiful boy everyday. Being a single dad and managing my work, home and gym. I feel like the Superman.. haha

24. You bet I'm in !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 02:50 PM
  2. Best shape of my life!
    By Hyperion in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 06:03 PM