I sacrifice myself to myself, 4 GAINZAH!

Ulfhednar

Awards
Hey guy! I am formerly CJnator but i wanted a new start so i created a new profile. Hopefully Admin can delete CJnator. Anyways here are my current stats.

Weight:180ish
Height:5'7
BF: probably 18ish

Everything has been going well, look at the world from a different point of view makes reality a better place to live. I love reading books, got off all social media platforms(i bounce on and off Instagram too see how people are doing). Gains are not at peak performance, strength has stagnated, and body composition has stagnated too. Im going to keep track of my workouts here and if anyone enjoys reading ill be posting my reads of the day. I go on the occasional walk to enjoy nature, now that its a little more chilly out i can enjoy it more with less nats flying into my eyes and mouth lol. Also i may post some inspirational quotes and funny pictures once in a while. I love discussing ideas and learning for civil debates. Alright here was yesterdays workout:

Clean and press
95x5
115x2x3
115x4

Bench press
135x5
225x2x3
225x5

Front squats
135x5
205x2x3
205x2

Did chin ups to finger push ups, knuckle push ups and regular push ups. I didnt do to many obviously but i got a good amount in with the types of push ups.
Screenshot_20181002-192304_Instagram~2.jpeg

Ulfhednar

Awards
Im not into supplements anymore unless the price and effectiveness are balanced. That being said i am interested in MyoBlox Supra Micro Peptides yet i dont know about it at all nor the price. I did read on how its so pose to be a hormone balancer. I couldnt find anything on here about it, does anyone know anything about it?

Ulfhednar

Awards
Finshing up a quick calisthenics workout. I really dont do too much on these days, now im starting weighted chin up since im not seeing too much progress. Doing some light steady state cardio for a little bit. I definitely ate too much before working out lol.

Ulfhednar

Awards
bench
135x3
205x2x3
205x7

leg press
270x15,10,7,5

incline hammer strengh
90x22,8,3

leg extensions
60x20,10,5

Not going to lie but i an fried after all that volume, i didnt even have the energy to do my body weighg exercises. Ive been doing low volume/high weight so this will take a week or so to get use to.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Too tired from work, ill lift in the morning. Ill be reading this book tonight. Well i cant post a picture of it but its called The Kybalion, its very interesting.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Deadlifts
135x5
295x2x3
295x4

Shoulder hammer strength
90x20
90x25,10,8

Lat pull down
100x18,10,8

Lateral raises
15x18,8,5

Chin ups and arm weight shoulder press

Doing high intensity/high volume shows my weak points. I definitely need to start eating more though. Man it sucks

Ulfhednar

Awards
Front squats
135x5
195x2x3
195x4

Incline hammer press
90x25,10,8

Leg curls(isolated)
60x13,5,2

Cable flies
15x15,5,3

Push ups and kettlebell squats(weighted light af)

Overall good session, muscles are adapting quite quickly. I was going to video tape myself but i didnt want to waste time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!

I tried to have admin change my name but he never did lol I don’t think they delete accounts either

Ulfhednar

Awards
Subbed!

I tried to have admin change my name but he never did lol I don’t think they delete accounts either
Ah oh well lol its all good, glad to have you! I havnt had sore legs like this in a while, nothing too bad but oof does it burn. I love it lol.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Clean and jerk
115x3x3

Lat pulldown
100x20,11,4

Shoulder hammer press
110x22,10,4

Close grip cable row
100x20,12,8,4

Chin ups(10lbs) and no weight shpukder press(basically mimicking the shoulder press motion)

Long day ended with a good workout, need to start dieting so i can start getting somewhere. Im around 178-180 now, not sure what direction i want to go towards.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean and jerk
115x3x3

Lat pulldown
100x20,11,4

Shoulder hammer press
110x22,10,4

Close grip cable row
100x20,12,8,4

Chin ups(10lbs) and no weight shpukder press(basically mimicking the shoulder press motion)

Long day ended with a good workout, need to start dieting so i can start getting somewhere. Im around 178-180 now, not sure what direction i want to go towards.
The answer is up, always up lol
https://youtu.be/fadhjbDj1eU

Used my potato to record it, forgot my phone home.
Dannnggg feel like I watched a recording of a recording. Haha jk. I’m not proficient or even familiar with how to C&J but those looked good.

Ulfhednar

Awards
The answer is up, always up lol

Dannnggg feel like I watched a recording of a recording. Haha jk. I’m not proficient or even familiar with how to C&J but those looked good.
Lmao youre right the answer is alqays up and thanks, im not sure to familiar either. Im self taught and never got corrected on my form. They felt right though lol.

Lmfaoo that was i was thinking with the video, idky it turned out like that.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Bench
45x5
135x3
225x2x3
225x5(strength is back to normal finally lol)

Leg press
270x21,10,10

Chest hammer strength press
110x22,8,4

DB SL deadlifts
50x15,5,3

Push ups and DB(15lbs) squats

Really good workout, too many stims though lol i am spitting up too much. No set diet so i dont expect any major changes, i will be eating moderatly a lot to gain weight and strength.

Me, im a very spiritually minded person which is a huge aspect of my life. Idk about must but i love reading into all that stuff. The Kaybilion is brought a great change of perspective in my life. I did go into a pagan ideology of odinism but only till now did i realize the symbol was merely a path to look into and not go down. As of now i am an Esoteric Christian, yet now i just need to read the bible lol. Just a little insight on my mind. I believe all are free to practice their own religion peacefully and i do not mind glancing at a change of perspective.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Clean and jerks
45x3
115x2x3
115x4

Lat pull down
110x18,8,4

Shoulder hammer press
110x20,7,3

DB rows
50x20,8,5

Chin ups and arm presses

Going shopping for food in a bit. Stomach issues got me out of work today, im tired of calling out, i need to diet. Also im stopping by a hemp store to see how much their products cost. Im going to do what i can to deal with this bull****.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Front squat
45x5
135x3
205x3x3

110x22,10,5,3

Leg curls
60x15,10(legs were fried from days ago)

Incline chest flies
30x22,10,3

Barely any push ups and body weight squats, didnt eat enough for energy.

Ulfhednar

Awards
So i totally forgot to update yesterday lol this is what my workout looked like some what.

Deadlifts
45x5
285x2x3
285x7

Hammer strength shoulder press
110 no clue about the reps

Lat pull down
120x18,7,3(more or less)

Face pulls
AMRAP

Chin ups and arm raises

Today

Bench press
135x5
225x2x3
225x4

Leg press
270x22,3(quad started acting up)

Hammer strength chest press
110x24,8,4

SL DL
50x18,12,4

Didnt do body weight exercises, i need to do more research on exercising.

Ulfhednar

Awards
So im back, starting up a new workout called the Barbaric Rite, heres the first workout.

Legs
Squats
225x5
235x5
255x5

Stiff leg DLs
145x3x10
AMRAP
145x11

BB Lunges(man i suck at these lol)
45x3x10

Definitely a good workout, not use to doing single body part workouts but this was good and simple too. Joining up with a MMA place too so i cant wait to start that up.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Bench press
45x1p
155x4x10

Rows
155x3x5

110x25
110x10
110x5

Lat pulldown
100x25
100x10

So i realized the main light lifts consist of the AMRAP set(bench press today) and the assisting exercises are aimed for hitting within 30-50 reps. Overall good workout.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Catching a pump in those assistance exercises!

Welcome back btw

Ulfhednar

Awards
Catching a pump in those assistance exercises!

Welcome back btw
Thanks, I'm inconsistent with logging my lifts but i should do it for myself. Yea they definitely did bring a nice pump!

Ulfhednar

Awards
Lifts have been ok, today i got some legs in but endurance was total ****.

Squat
135x5
185x2x10
185x6

Straight leg deadlifts
195x2x10
195x4

Lunges
Idk how many i did, little to none is the most accurate statement though. I cant stand lunges lol.

So im think about switching my workout up. Ill plan it this weekend but i think ill be focusing on the amount of repetitions per exercise/workout. Intensity will definitely be there since ill be going light. This is a maybe though, i dont know right nos.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN! Go, go, go CJ !

Ulfhednar

Awards
IN! Go, go, go CJ !
Glad to have you HGP! Ive been slacking so bad dude, i got into the gym and i dont feel that drive anymore. Starting MMA will definitely help, i just need to start lol. Hows everything with you? I cant keep up with people's logs lol ADD kicks in.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you HGP! Ive been slacking so bad dude, i got into the gym and i dont feel that drive anymore. Starting MMA will definitely help, i just need to start lol. Hows everything with you? I cant keep up with people's logs lol ADD kicks in.
Everything goes as planned. Slow progression -but progressing, never failing to work out. Constantly learning new things here on AM, like exercises and rehab stuff.
Still using AAS -but sparingly, never going above 1gram/w.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you consider “intensity”?

Typically intensity is the load and volume is reps/sets. I guess you could shorten the rest periods to keep the time aspect low and the load relatively heavy to keep intensity?

Ulfhednar

Awards
What do you consider “intensity”?

Typically intensity is the load and volume is reps/sets. I guess you could shorten the rest periods to keep the time aspect low and the load relatively heavy to keep intensity?
Basically just rest less in between reps and sets.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Last day of this exercise routine.

Bench
225x3x3

Rows
135x3x10

140x2x15
140x7

Last pull down
100x15
100x12
100x10

Trying out the MMA place near me tonight, will definitely need to fuel up. I dont enough enough in the first place lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you find a template you’re going to run going into the new year?

Ulfhednar

Awards
Did you find a template you’re going to run going into the new year?
Im going to create my own but itll have to be including MMA so it ill have to dial it accordingly. I need to also have a set diet too since ill be needing a lot more calories then usual. On my work days Im on my feet and moving 90% of the day which will hinder any leg movements and MMA but ill have to diet accordingly, high carb, medium protein and fats. Around maintenance calories is acceptable for right now.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Well it was an only members night so ill need to show up Monday right after work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to create my own but itll have to be including MMA so it ill have to dial it accordingly. I need to also have a set diet too since ill be needing a lot more calories then usual. On my work days Im on my feet and moving 90% of the day which will hinder any leg movements and MMA but ill have to diet accordingly, high carb, medium protein and fats. Around maintenance calories is acceptable for right now.
Personally, I would not plan ahead for special diets and exercises. Just DO IT! In the end its hard to follow your own plan -who sounded awesome "on paper". Go and train MMA. Go and lift weights. Eat when hungry and watch a bit macros... that's it. :)

Ulfhednar

Awards
Personally, I would not plan ahead for special diets and exercises. Just DO IT! In the end its hard to follow your own plan -who sounded awesome "on paper". Go and train MMA. Go and lift weights. Eat when hungry and watch a bit macros... that's it. :)
Yea youre right, i just need to do it. I dont want anything special diet, i just need to track macros. Im going to do it, ill probably style it around dogcrapp training.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DC training is a great outline. Used it a few times.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did u like it?
If you stick to the template and not bastardize it, you’ll put on some muscle. It’s very fatiguing so natural guys WILL burn out quick. However, it’s like anything with training, you cut the intensity back or deload and get back to it.

Ulfhednar

Awards
If you stick to the template and not bastardize it, you’ll put on some muscle. It’s very fatiguing so natural guys WILL burn out quick. However, it’s like anything with training, you cut the intensity back or deload and get back to it.
Hows the recovery?
Implementing rest pause training didn't hinder my recovery, but im sure a workout thats souly RP would be different.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows the recovery?
Implementing rest pause training didn't hinder my recovery, but im sure a workout thats souly RP would be different.
Recovery is dependent on training age. But, Dante has you working at near maximal weight for 3-4 working sets within a rep range and his original layout was “12-15 breaths” between the true R/P. I’ve seen a few guys on this forum talk about rest pause and they’re not truly rest pausing lol

Ulfhednar

Awards
Recovery is dependent on training age. But, Dante has you working at near maximal weight for 3-4 working sets within a rep range and his original layout was “12-15 breaths” between the true R/P. I’ve seen a few guys on this forum talk about rest pause and they’re not truly rest pausing lol
Ok cool, thanks! I'll definitely be starting up DC training Monday.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Word. Can’t wait to see the progression!
Same here, i might need to change it up though. I plan to do MMA on my work days and lift on my days off but thats just ny plan now. Might need to switch it around.

Ulfhednar

Awards
So i went back to 3x5, im not eating enough to do other workouts. Im thinking hard about the paleo diet, itll be a tough one but i love fruit and i need to eat vegetables lol.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Actually scratch that, on squat/bench/deadlift day ill be doing 5/3/1, next lift day ill be doing 5x5, and that last day might be 5/3/1 or calisthenics.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually scratch that, on squat/bench/deadlift day ill be doing 5/3/1, next lift day ill be doing 5x5, and that last day might be 5/3/1 or calisthenics.
You are planning too much again... ;)

Ulfhednar

Awards
You are planning too much again... ;)
Yea youre right lol well i did start it up today so the plan is in motion, for now at least lol.

Squat
225x5/275x3/295x1

Bench
185x5/225x3/245x1

Deadlift(15kg bar)
323x5/343x3/373x1

Did 3 sets of push ups and chin ups.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I roll like this.

I go to the gym not knowing what I will do. Once there, I remember what I did last time and do something different until gassed out.
After that, at home, accordingly to the perceived workout (good, great, awesome) I chose my meal. The better the workout, bigger the meal.

:)

Ulfhednar

Awards
I roll like this.

I go to the gym not knowing what I will do. Once there, I remember what I did last time and do something different until gassed out.
After that, at home, accordingly to the perceived workout (good, great, awesome) I chose my meal. The better the workout, bigger the meal.

:)
I dont think i could ever do that lol i dont find the gym enjoyable, the physical results never really held me to the gym, i like the strength it gives me overall(mind and body). Thats why im doing MMA, to give reason to my strength and to increase it.

I need a good reason to do things.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think i could ever do that lol i dont find the gym enjoyable, the physical results never really held me to the gym, i like the strength it gives me overall(mind and body). Thats why im doing MMA, to give reason to my strength and to increase it.

I need a good reason to do things.
Me too! My reason for lifting:
I have to scare away the boyfriends of my 13 yo daughter, if possible from afar. Have to make an impression.