Transcending the mind and body log!

CJNator

Awards
So I’m back once again lol life great if you want to look at it that way anyways I’ll be posting life stuff, workouts, memes, videos, inspirational videos, books, quotes, my ugg boots, my Starbucks mocha latte frapachinos, etc..... Also I have 15 vials of BPC157 for my IBS which is going fantastical, especially if I eat well enough. Um well that’s that, I’ll start this up with a nice meme.
IMG_1945.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First! :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can I resist joining a group like this?

CJNator

Awards
Alrighty so I did kettle bell swings, I’m guessing 22 or 25kgs and super set it with Turkish get ups 18kgs(10 swings and one get up for each arm). I did that like 6 times. Then I did clean and press, 135lbs for 1 rep then 2 reps, after I did like 3 to 5 pull ups. I did this 8 times, I didn’t start doing two clean and presses till after the 4th set. I didn’t do to much today, I tweaked my neck a bit which stopped my workout. Going to go run in a little bit then meditate. Also I may be getting a journal just to help keep myself in check.
IMG_1525.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still doing the C.O. gig?

CJNator

Awards
Are you still doing the C.O. gig?
Yea I got use to it but I definitely won’t stay there, it’s seems like a place where people just get stuck at. If my IBS is in total remission I’m joining up with the military, until then I’d still like to leave this place lol.

CJNator

Awards
So I did some front squats, 45 for 10, 135 for five, then 185 for 10, 7, then 8. I couldn’t do Pendlay rows due to the gym being packed so I did 6 sets of pull ups. After I did the front squats machine, I went light but as quick as I could I only did 90 on each side for three sets of 10. After I did neutral grip pull downs, 160 for 10, then 7, after five but I did a drop set to 140, then 100, and lastly 70. Chilled in the sauna starting up this video that someone recommended. https://youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s not sure what it’s totally about but I will be watching it.

CJNator

Awards
Ah yea I also did 10-12 Turkish get ups with 50lbs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watched an hour of the video, then quit. I think Freud was wrong on so many levels...
Personally, I dont see psychology/psychiatry as a science, too many unknowns, wild guesses and experimentation on patients to be scientific.

Here a nice vid to make my point:

[video=youtube;xYemnKEKx0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYemnKEKx0c[/video]

CJNator

Awards
Watched an hour of the video, then quit. I think Freud was wrong on so many levels...
Personally, I dont see psychology/psychiatry as a science, too many unknowns, wild guesses and experimentation on patients to be scientific.

I look at humans from a non duelist perspective, I do believe that he is half right but I don’t look at human nature as evil but illogical/feminine. Now I do believe there is a higher self that promotes awareness/masculinity which allows people to act more accordingly. I’ll check that video out, thanks!

CJNator

Awards

That was a good video, I do agree with him. Humans are over diagnosed and I personally don’t agree with the term psychopath or sociopath. Human are born totally fine, it societies that creates monsters.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a good video, I do agree with him. Humans are over diagnosed and I personally don’t agree with the term psychopath or sociopath. Human are born totally fine, it societies that creates monsters.
The vid showed, that once you lied to a psychologist about having a condition you have not (Psychopath/Sociopath), its impossible to convince him you are sane -because the condition inherently makes you a liar. The psychologist has no means to get to the truth, hence no science involved -only subjective guesses and assertions.
I don't believe in any higher power besides my wife. Human behavior is self explanatory once you studied apes. We are apes with smartphones.

CJNator

Awards
The vid showed, that once you lied to a psychologist about having a condition you have not (Psychopath/Sociopath), its impossible to convince him you are sane -because the condition inherently makes you a liar. The psychologist has no means to get to the truth, hence no science involved -only subjective guesses and assertions.
I don't believe in any higher power besides my wife. Human behavior is self explanatory once you studied apes. We are apes with smartphones.
You can’t really truly believe in a higher power unless your looking for one, at that point you better be reading a holy book or taking a psychedelic(historically psychedelics are linked to religions all round the world https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs this is the first time I’m seeing this page lol).

CJNator

Awards
Also psychologists will continue to be wrong if they are trying to find something specific and organized humans as individuals on a individual scale.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can’t really truly believe in a higher power unless your looking for one, at that point you better be reading a holy book or taking a psychedelic(historically psychedelics are linked to religions all round the world https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs this is the first time I’m seeing this page lol).
Reading holy books made me an atheist. Drugs, well, I see how that can induce religious delusions :) .
If there is something I don't know, summoning an entity, I don't know anything about to explain it, makes it an even greater mystery, hence no search from my part for a higher power.

CJNator

Awards
Reading holy books made me an atheist. Drugs, well, I see how that can induce religious delusions :) .
If there is something I don't know, summoning an entity, I don't know anything about to explain it, makes it an even greater mystery, hence no search from my part for a higher power.
But why did you read the books? Reason is a huge factor on everything. Also there’s a universal message that religions preach and psychedelics are a gate way to these unspoken messages. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/282484/

I can speak of the logic behind religion but it’s irrelevant, the connection between the material world and the metaphysical world through psychedelics is what is important. Only one that is trying to find God or what I like to call it is the divine truth with find it. Others will just feel happiness.

CJNator

Awards
So I started off with some snatches, 115 for 3 sets of five. After I did bench press, 175 for 10, then 9, and then 5. Gym was packed so I did over head presses of the hack squat machine, 2 45s on each side for 15, 10, and then 9. After I did dips, finally my breast plate doesn’t feel like it’s going to snap. I assume BPC 157 helped with that, anyways I did 3 sets of ten. After I did goblet squats with a fifty for about 10 reps on each side, man my triceps almost couldn’t lift it lol.
IMG_1765.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But why did you read the books? Reason is a huge factor on everything. Also there’s a universal message that religions preach and psychedelics are a gate way to these unspoken messages. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/282484/

I can speak of the logic behind religion but it’s irrelevant, the connection between the material world and the metaphysical world through psychedelics is what is important. Only one that is trying to find God or what I like to call it is the divine truth with find it. Others will just feel happiness.
I searched for truth and I was serious about it, you have to read so called "holy books", to evaluate the content (hint: nothing noteworthy found, besides universal truth already embedded in general social behavior -and mystic mumbo-jumbo). I don't agree at all, that numbing your mind with drugs is a pathway to truth, no explication necessary from my part, as it would lead to a week long discussion.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I started off with some snatches, 115 for 3 sets of five. After I did bench press, 175 for 10, then 9, and then 5. Gym was packed so I did over head presses of the hack squat machine, 2 45s on each side for 15, 10, and then 9. After I did dips, finally my breast plate doesn’t feel like it’s going to snap. I assume BPC 157 helped with that, anyways I did 3 sets of ten. After I did goblet squats with a fifty for about 10 reps on each side, man my triceps almost couldn’t lift it lol. View attachment 165883
Since when are you doing snatches? I know you as the "deadlift-guy". :)
I somewhat agree with the text in the pic. :)

CJNator

Awards
Since when are you doing snatches? I know you as the "deadlift-guy". :)
I somewhat agree with the text in the pic. :)
Yea I just started about 3-4 weeks ago, I love them lol they’re are pretty fun.

I searched for truth and I was serious about it, you have to read so called "holy books", to evaluate the content (hint: nothing noteworthy found, besides universal truth already embedded in general social behavior -and mystic mumbo-jumbo). I don't agree at all, that numbing your mind with drugs is a pathway to truth, no explication necessary from my part, as it would lead to a week long discussion.
Yea I don’t agree with the supernaturalism of religions but when they were created it was what drove man to create empires and live happy and free lives. I think religion needs to synthesize with science in order to make it esoterically universal. Also I don’t mind discussions at all, I don’t get irrational like most so I can actual gain perspective on life. Psychedelics are far from being a normal drug that numbs people from reality, it’s not something someone would know without experiencing it. I am willing to tell you some of my friends experiences that blew his mind away in the PM if you like to further discuss this.

CJNator

Awards
Here’s a good video I just found https://youtu.be/Y_WBBMfiIHo

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I just started about 3-4 weeks ago, I love them lol they’re are pretty fun.

Yea I don’t agree with the supernaturalism of religions but when they were created it was what drove man to create empires and live happy and free lives. I think religion needs to synthesize with science in order to make it esoterically universal. Also I don’t mind discussions at all, I don’t get irrational like most so I can actual gain perspective on life. Psychedelics are far from being a normal drug that numbs people from reality, it’s not something someone would know without experiencing it. I am willing to tell you some of my friends experiences that blew his mind away in the PM if you like to further discuss this.
Honestly, not interested. I know enough about psychedelic drugs and about some useful uses too, like psilocybin for cluster headache. I'm pretty sure that some experiences can be life altering. IMHO it does not reveal anything useful (like a machine to create anti-gravity) -but I agree it could change someones subjective perspective on life in an either positive -or negative way. As a realist, I object to notions like "divine", "spiritual", "metaphysical", "esoteric" and "paranormal".

A short story a friend told me about his LSD trip: When I walked through the city of Frankfurt, a skyscraper bent down and said to my ear "My elevator is broken."

:)

CJNator

Awards
Honestly, not interested. I know enough about psychedelic drugs and about some useful uses too, like psilocybin for cluster headache. I'm pretty sure that some experiences can be life altering. IMHO it does not reveal anything useful (like a machine to create anti-gravity) -but I agree it could change someones subjective perspective on life in an either positive -or negative way. As a realist, I object to notions like "divine", "spiritual", "metaphysical", "esoteric" and "paranormal".

A short story a friend told me about his LSD trip: When I walked through the city of Frankfurt, a skyscraper bent down and said to my ear "My elevator is broken."

:)
I can understand that, that very interesting too since you seemed like a pretty enlightened individual, in the sense that you know what you’re doing, you do what you have to do, and your having fun. From what I’ve read Julius Evola says that psychedelics are for certain people and not for everyone, I wouldn’t know the difference between one and the other but I can only assume the relative factor would be introverted people vs extroverted people.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can understand that, that very interesting too since you seemed like a pretty enlightened individual, in the sense that you know what you’re doing, you do what you have to do, and your having fun. From what I’ve read Julius Evola says that psychedelics are for certain people and not for everyone, I wouldn’t know the difference between one and the other but I can only assume the relative factor would be introverted people vs extroverted people.
I never used hallucinogenic drugs. The truth is, I'm too afraid of what my subconscious will come up with. I definitely have some deep buried monsters I don't want to meet, LOL.

CJNator

Awards
I never used hallucinogenic drugs. The truth is, I'm too afraid of what my subconscious will come up with. I definitely have some deep buried monsters I don't want to meet, LOL.
Well I can tell you this, there’s nothing to fear. Fearing the unknown limits your capabilities, embracing it gives you power that you wouldn’t believe you have. You have nothing to lose, if you truly want to find something greater then yourself you will. The fear you have is normal, the fear is subconsciously trapped in the minds of humans in my opinion. I think humans know the power psychedelics have but fear it since it may have assisted in the evolution to where we are now(actual theory, the stones ape theory). If it’s power you want, you can only find it with something greater then yourself, the world limits your capabilities. You’re mindset is perfect to be honest, your just need to change your perspective and everything will be alright. You have nothing to worry about, the world will be the same place you left. It’ll probably shift your mentality from tribal realism to divine imperialism, anyways if you have read any or most holy books the spirituality of your trip will transcend your mind into the heavens and you’ll come back down feeling like a God, only through constant mediation can you retain that spirituality but you’ll still never be the same but you will have experience all the knowledge of the universe in a couple of hours. You’re issues will feel like nothing and you’ll crushed them the 2.5 lbs plates lol. I only know this because I know someone who have taken this stuff, just want to put that out there.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I can tell you this, there’s nothing to fear. Fearing the unknown limits your capabilities, embracing it gives you power that you wouldn’t believe you have. You have nothing to lose, if you truly want to find something greater then yourself you will. The fear you have is normal, the fear is subconsciously trapped in the minds of humans in my opinion. I think humans know the power psychedelics have but fear it since it may have assisted in the evolution to where we are now(actual theory, the stones ape theory). If it’s power you want, you can only find it with something greater then yourself, the world limits your capabilities. You’re mindset is perfect to be honest, your just need to change your perspective and everything will be alright. You have nothing to worry about, the world will be the same place you left. It’ll probably shift your mentality from tribal realism to divine imperialism, anyways if you have read any or most holy books the spirituality of your trip will transcend your mind into the heavens and you’ll come back down feeling like a God, only through constant mediation can you retain that spirituality but you’ll still never be the same but you will have experience all the knowledge of the universe in a couple of hours. You’re issues will feel like nothing and you’ll crushed them the 2.5 lbs plates lol. I only know this because I know someone who have taken this stuff, just want to put that out there.
I'm not really in need to release any fears -or insecurities as of yet and my interest in "spiritual" thingies is null. I would contemplate taking mushrooms if I had a sudden mental illness, to scramble my brain chemistry around, hoping for a positive outcome. :)
Taking some stuff and coming out as a always smiling, "enlightened" hippie, would be horrific for me and my wife. I'm sure she would leave me on the spot -or shoot me out of pity, lol.
For others it may be hard to explain -but even if a god/master/creator revealed him/her self to me, I would not worship him/her. That makes me an hypothetical anti-deist. Hypothetical, because my believe is: non exist. Give me the power of a god -and I'll make a world way better than this one, the list for improvements is longer than any holy book. :)
Most people are looking for a "meaning of life" and purpose, thinking they are special, everything is made for them and should be revealed somehow. I put that behind when I was in my early teens.

CJNator

Awards
I'm not really in need to release any fears -or insecurities as of yet and my interest in "spiritual" thingies is null. I would contemplate taking mushrooms if I had a sudden mental illness, to scramble my brain chemistry around, hoping for a positive outcome. :)
Taking some stuff and coming out as a always smiling, "enlightened" hippie, would be horrific for me and my wife. I'm sure she would leave me on the spot -or shoot me out of pity, lol.
For others it may be hard to explain -but even if a god/master/creator revealed him/her self to me, I would not worship him/her. That makes me an hypothetical anti-deist. Hypothetical, because my believe is: non exist. Give me the power of a god -and I'll make a world way better than this one, the list for improvements is longer than any holy book. :)
Most people are looking for a "meaning of life" and purpose, thinking they are special, everything is made for them and should be revealed somehow. I put that behind when I was in my early teens.
What if I told you that the ultimate end of enlightenment is worshipping yourself . Also hippies are hedonistic degenerates, they are so god damn simple minded, I totally understand that fear lmaoo but I know you won’t become one; you don’t seem simple minded at all. If your goal is to be a aesthetic man then psychedelics can show you the path, I’m am not saying you don’t know how to become one, I’m just saying that it’ll help you achieve your goal.

Btw I’m not trying to sell you on doing psychedelics lol I just enjoy conversations beyond normal conversations.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if I told you that the ultimate end of enlightenment is worshipping yourself . Also hippies are hedonistic degenerates, they are so god damn simple minded, I totally understand that fear lmaoo but I know you won’t become one; you don’t seem simple minded at all. If your goal is to be a aesthetic man then psychedelics can show you the path, I’m am not saying you don’t know how to become one, I’m just saying that it’ll help you achieve your goal.

Btw I’m not trying to sell you on doing psychedelics lol I just enjoy conversations beyond normal conversations.
Maybe I neglected my mental well being (call it spirituality, if you want) -and a trip could put me more of ease and enjoy life a bit more.
Have some friends who are psychonauts, who may assist me in that. :)
Well, worshiping myself would make me more of an self righteous azz that I'm already are. Don't want to go that route, haha!

CJNator

Awards
Maybe I neglected my mental well being (call it spirituality, if you want) -and a trip could put me more of ease and enjoy life a bit more.
Have some friends who are psychonauts, who may assist me in that. :)
Well, worshiping myself would make me more of an self righteous azz that I'm already are. Don't want to go that route, haha!
Well Buddhists worship themselves, the self is not what you think. I don’t mean the ego but the metaphysical part that keeps man creating things. Through creation there’s destruction and through destruction there’s creation, both seem to be the same but the aesthetics are different, one is esoteric and the other is exoteric, the non duality of man is creation and destruction. Life can only get better, perspective is happiness and sadness, nothing else can change your emotion but how you see things. My friend isn’t a psychonaut, he just loves knowledge that can benefit whomever he crosses paths with whether it’s on the internet or in real life. As you can tell he passes this knowledge on to me lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Buddhists worship themselves, the self is not what you think. I don’t mean the ego but the metaphysical part that keeps man creating things. Through creation there’s destruction and through destruction there’s creation, both seem to be the same but the aesthetics are different, one is esoteric and the other is exoteric, the non duality of man is creation and destruction. Life can only get better, perspective is happiness and sadness, nothing else can change your emotion but how you see things. My friend isn’t a psychonaut, he just loves knowledge that can benefit whomever he crosses paths with whether it’s on the internet or in real life. As you can tell he passes this knowledge on to me lol.
I figured that one out too. You need unhappiness to feel happiness. Happiness is overcoming unhappiness, like relief from pain after a dentist visit.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw another friend just put me on to this https://thechickenpound.com

Not only preparation of poultry matters, having a farm and home grown chicken, I believe I can taste the difference between different breeds too! I like most my own Austral Orp's, they are darker in meat and taste way better!

Edit: No such place where I live...sadly

CJNator

Awards
Not only preparation of poultry matters, having a farm and home grown chicken, I believe I can taste the difference between different breeds too! I like most my own Austral Orp's, they are darker in meat and taste way better!

Edit: No such place where I live...sadly
Really? Damn that’s interesting, hopefully the chicken is prepared well lol I personally care about taste to an extent. I try not to let taste from stopping me from eat what I need to eat but hell I’m human lol.

CJNator

Awards
I figured that one out too. You need unhappiness to feel happiness. Happiness is overcoming unhappiness, like relief from pain after a dentist visit.
Lmao that’s definitely a fact, yea the non duality of life is interesting. It keeps things interesting too.

CJNator

Awards
Ate too much two nights ago and my stomach is messed up, gladly there’s no blood in my poop so it’s all good lol the pain sucks though. I’m tired as hell today but I did my best, for deadlift I did 335 for 10, 7, and then 5. For leg press I did 10, 12, then 8. After I did the hammer strength lay pulldown with 90 on each side, 15, 12, then 8. Lastly I did isolated leg extensions, 80 for each leg, I just jumped from one leg to the other do 10, 8, than 6. Might go jogging after or just read lol who knows.i

IMG_1325.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao that’s definitely a fact, yea the non duality of life is interesting. It keeps things interesting too.
Take away the toy of a child -let it cry a bit. Then give the toy back. See? Instant happiness (but growing distrust in humanity). LOL
That is why I don't believe in everlasting bliss, like the preposterous portrayal of heaven after dead. If everything is fine forever, boredom will come and subsequently misery, even if it takes a few hundred years. I would propose cycling hell, for a cruise, then blasting with a few weeks of heaven.

CJNator

Awards
Take away the toy of a child -let it cry a bit. Then give the toy back. See? Instant happiness (but growing distrust in humanity). LOL
That is why I don't believe in everlasting bliss, like the preposterous portrayal of heaven after dead. If everything is fine forever, boredom will come and subsequently misery, even if it takes a few hundred years. I would propose cycling hell, for a cruise, then blasting with a few weeks of heaven.
Well for the average person life is positive and negative but for monks it’s most likely a plain and boring but they maintain a “spiritual high” or transcended mind. Here’s a interesting story https://www.ramdass.org/ram-dass-gives-maharaji-the-yogi-medicine/

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well for the average person life is positive and negative but for monks it’s most likely a plain and boring but they maintain a “spiritual high” or transcended mind. Here’s a interesting story https://www.ramdass.org/ram-dass-gives-maharaji-the-yogi-medicine/
Oh,oh...
IMO, monks are desperately trying to please their invisible master (or in abscence of a deity their doctrine), to archive a reward after death -or not to be reborn -or to go to nirvana.
I consider such behavior, besides deluded, as selfish. They often are a burden to society, mostly begging all day, while uttering nonsense.
They are no fountain of any wisdom, only to those who are feeble minded and never read a good book.
Its my firm stance that we need more education, critical thinking and science, rather than ridiculous beliefs. Flip-flop wearing dudes, living seclusive in castles -beating a gong, lighting candles, loop-reading bronze age scripts or begging on the streets are no asset to civilization at all.

Now, Ayurveda in medicine is really interesting -and surprisingly, some of the old teachings have a deeper truth, but every old civilization found at least some useful herbs that worked, right?

CJNator

Awards
Oh,oh...
IMO, monks are desperately trying to please their invisible master (or in abscence of a deity their doctrine), to archive a reward after death -or not to be reborn -or to go to nirvana.
I consider such behavior, besides deluded, as selfish. They often are a burden to society, mostly begging all day, while uttering nonsense.
They are no fountain of any wisdom, only to those who are feeble minded and never read a good book.
Its my firm stance that we need more education, critical thinking and science, rather than ridiculous beliefs. Flip-flop wearing dudes, living seclusive in castles -beating a gong, lighting candles, loop-reading bronze age scripts or begging on the streets are no asset to civilization at all.

Now, Ayurveda in medicine is really interesting -and surprisingly, some of the old teachings have a deeper truth, but every old civilization found at least some useful herbs that worked, right?
I agree I do believe science is the future but without any absolute principle(s), it will be ran into the dirt. This is why we can’t totally throw away old age religions, all societies that held a higher power accountable for their success was powerful and plentiful. Obviously lack of knowledge had each other at their throats like savages but society was still good and each class had their freedoms. Without religion in the US it would probably become what Europe is now. Old religions sound non sensical and their traditions may be out of the norm but traditions keep people from embracing hedonism and destroying their society. Science and philosophy have done more to destroy society then any religion has done. Science has no moral retrains, science proves things and society dictates whether or not it’s acceptable. In the US capitalistic democracy, capitalism thrives on hedonism, lack of morals, lack of restrain, submissiveness, femininity, and social progressivism(which would sum up everything I said lol).

Science says everything that feels good is normal, butt sex for everyone! Now the only moral argument against religion is Islam because they are just a bunch of Nazis but this is the non duality of the nature of things. Yin would be Christianity and Yang would be Islam, the center would be Satanism.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post... deleted.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree I do believe science is the future but without any absolute principle(s), it will be ran into the dirt. This is why we can’t totally throw away old age religions, all societies that held a higher power accountable for their success was powerful and plentiful. Obviously lack of knowledge had each other at their throats like savages but society was still good and each class had their freedoms. Without religion in the US it would probably become what Europe is now. Old religions sound non sensical and their traditions may be out of the norm but traditions keep people from embracing hedonism and destroying their society. Science and philosophy have done more to destroy society then any religion has done. Science has no moral retrains, science proves things and society dictates whether or not it’s acceptable. In the US capitalistic democracy, capitalism thrives on hedonism, lack of morals, lack of restrain, submissiveness, femininity, and social progressivism(which would sum up everything I said lol).

Science says everything that feels good is normal, butt sex for everyone! Now the only moral argument against religion is Islam because they are just a bunch of Nazis but this is the non duality of the nature of things. Yin would be Christianity and Yang would be Islam, the center would be Satanism.
You are right, religion was always a tool for who is in power -and probably is somehow necessary, like K.Marx said: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".
I give religion no credit at all for scientific -or any advancement, as I can't think of any religious motivated invention, besides big azz monuments to impress the populace, tombs and torture tools.
Digging into moral will get us too deep into a rabbit hole. :) Trust me. I watched countless public discussions out there, not one was decided in favor of religion.

On the other hand -and to push this conversation in another direction, IMHO war is the father of science. Sad but true.

CJNator

Awards
You are right, religion was always a tool for who is in power -and probably is somehow necessary, like K.Marx said: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".
I give religion no credit at all for scientific -or any advancement, as I can't think of any religious motivated invention, besides big azz monuments to impress the populace, tombs and torture tools.
Digging into moral will get us too deep into a rabbit hole. :) Trust me. I watched countless public discussions out there, not one was decided in favor of religion.

On the other hand -and to push this conversation in another direction, IMHO war is the father of science. Sad but true.
Oh I totally agree, science is totally necessary for war, we can’t crush any of our enemies without it. Especially Islam, not giving them any props when saying this but they are an exoteric imperial race. They’ve flooded Europe and are turning it upside down. I’d like to optimistically see an Absolute Technocracy for the future of America, this would force other countries to peacefully assimilate via cultural imperialism.

Also you can’t have science without religion, science is about finding the truth and religion is about accepting a truth. To deny religion as a truth leads us to science. To deny science’s truths leads us to religion. Non duality .

Also yea morals are social constructs create by culture, there is only logical and illogical.

CJNator

Awards

IMG_1978.JPG
War is apart of life, no need to reject it. War is death and life, the warriors feel free on the battlefield, the only thing they need to do is survive and kill the enemy. When life is boiled down to strict survival then that’s when the warrior is free.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to say: "I'm a pacifist." But I'm not. Pacifists get slaughtered first in a conflict. Neither am I a humanist, as I see my fellow species as a evolutionary "dead end" and I have little interest in fostering the survival of humankind as a whole (not talking family or friends), because it only accelerates its demise.

CJNator

Awards
I would love to say: "I'm a pacifist." But I'm not. Pacifists get slaughtered first in a conflict. Neither am I a humanist, as I see my fellow species as a evolutionary "dead end" and I have little interest in fostering the survival of humankind as a whole (not talking family or friends), because it only accelerates its demise.
Well if you’re life is strictly committed to your family and friends then I’d say you’re a tribalist. I agree it does, but there’s really no way of escaping it though. Even if you don’t choose a side you’re choosing a side.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you’re life is strictly committed to your family and friends then I’d say you’re a tribalist. I agree it does, but there’s really no way of escaping it though. Even if you don’t choose a side you’re choosing a side.
Tribalist, sounds good to me!
I'm on the winners side. :) Nature. :)

Challenge for you:

I saw probably 80% of all vids of that channel, beat me! Hehehe!

https://www.youtube.com/user/CloserToTruth1/videos