GOING MMA PRO "The Machine" vs ShoFight: MMA ULTIMATUM - 3/10/18 *SPONSORED BY AZOTH*

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
GOING MMA PRO "The Machine" vs ShoFight: MMA ULTIMATUM - 3/10/18 *SPONSORED BY AZOTH*

26903775_10211968372544795_2680312549152153622_n.jpg

THE FIGHT:
On Saturday, March 10th, ShoFIGHT returns to the White House Theater in Branson, Missouri with ‘Ultimatum,’ an evening of premium Mixed Martial Arts featuring your favorite fighters from the Region.

FEATURED FIGHT:
Marvin Laningham (Universal MMA) vs Austin Levine (BEAST MMA) - Hvywt

WHO IS AUSTIN LEVINE?

Austin Levine is only 23 years old and has 6 MMA wins under his belt and is a former CITC Middleweight champ, and current CITC heavyweight champion. Austin is one of the hottest MMA amateurs on the scene and is on the cusp to attaining pro status!

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 2.29.21 AM.png

PicMonkey Image.jpg

THE LOG:
Austin "THE MACHINE" Levine will be going through his full:
- Training
- Nutrition
- Supplement Regimen
as he prepares for his epic fight!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
AUSTIN'S STORY:

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 10.14.09 PM.png

My name is Austin Levine I’m 23 years old and am a amateur mma fighter and boxer. I’ve had great success in mma and look to be going pro soon. I haven’t had the easiest life growing up. When I was born the doctors didn’t even expect me to live from all the cocaine my mom did while pregnant with me, I wasn’t even breathing when born 3 months premature. But I beat all the odds because I was a
born fighter however it didn’t stop there. Growing up I would witness my mom and step dad do drugs, and even drop me off at strangers homes and not come back for days.

My step dad would physically abuse me and my younger siblings however I was his favorite to beat daily due to the fact that I wasn’t his and he hated my mom for that, but would take it out on me. One day I had enough and hit him back but I was only 6 and that didn’t go well. Once my dad got full custody of me I thought things would be better but they weren’t. I had constant counseling sessions and had to learn to trust people again which was a constant struggle due to what I had been through in my life. My dad truly wasn’t much better then my step dad in any way he would move women to women dragging me along to different homes and schools. Never in one place for to long. For almost a year in middle school we lived in a homeless shelter thankfully I found football and was able to take out aggression through that and come to find out I was actually pretty good at that.

However my dad found another girl and we were on the move again. This time things worked out for a while until my dad started using drugs, drinking, and picking fights with me. Him and his girlfriend would constantly tell me I was nothing that I was worthless and would amount to nothing in life. I left and would stay at my best friends house sleeping on the couch. my friends parents would even come to my football games without me having to ask. One day my junior year I received a phone call from my dad saying he was sorry and that I wouldn’t have to worry about him anymore he attempted to OD on pills he lived and thankfully signed papers for my ex girlfriends parents to get custody of me that
didn’t last long though. After my junior year i moved in to a appartment with my girlfriend and started doing mma and lifting with my step brothers, at first i just wanted to train and not fight it was just a way to take out aggression that I had built up over my lifetime.

As I continued to train I found out that I was actually really good at fighting and found a deep love for the sport. Today it’s not about taking out aggression, it’s not about hate it’s all about the love I have for the sport I’ve found that this is what I want to do career wise. I want to fight professionally to provide for my 3 Amazing kids and my wife. My life hasn’t been easy and there are still struggles today but I truly believe that everything that has happened throughout my journey has led me to where I am today. I can now say that I AM SOMETHING I AM SOMEONE im a sponsored athlete with a truly amazing family and support system around me. My journey has been far from easy
but I no the big man upstairs has a plan for me in the end! Don’t let anyone ever tell you that your nothing because you ARE something to someone and don’t let them say that you can’t do something because you can be and do whatever you set your mind to as long as you believe you can!!

This is my story and remember when things get tough keep pushing don’t give up it
will all work out in the end I promise!-Austin “The Machine” Levine

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
In conversation with Poolcue

Q - Austin, you are the first athlete to join our team at Azoth, how does that feel?

A – It is truly an honor and an amazing feeling to be the first sponsored athlete for Azoth. It is a rapidly fast growing brand and to me a family. I am happy to help make the brand bigger and stronger in any way I can!

Q - For those of us who don't know you, who is Austin Levine?
A - I’m a 23 year old champion MMA fighter and boxer. I want to make this a career to help provide for my family and friends. I love combat sports and will give all I can to it.

Q Are you able to give us an insight into how you started in martial arts?
A - I first started MMA to help my step brother train for his fight and to take out aggression I had built up from my rough childhood. I discovered I was damn good at fighting and trained for 3 months before my first fight. I won by submission after 23 seconds. After my firs fight I found love for the sport and now want to turn professional and make a career out of fighting.

Q - I am aware that you have a fight coming up, what's the details?
A - Yes I have my first boxing match January 20 in Wisconsin Rapids against a 1-1 opponent coming off his first loss. I look to be victorious in my debut. I am currently in talks for a heavyweight title bout, which will take place in Missouri.

Q - I am a huge Strength and Conditioning fan, does that form a big part of your training regime?

A - Conditioning is a HUGE part of MMA and boxing. People come in and spar and are tired 1 minute into the round not realizing how important cardio truly is. Running, mitts, sparring, jump rope and even riding a bike all help with conditioning in our sport. Strength also does play a role of course, lifting, tire flips, core workouts help with strength even during difficult weigh cuts.

Q - What are your goals for MMA?

A – I have a very clear goal, I want to turn professional and make MMA / boxing my career. I want to make big money doing this and make it to the top of the sport. In turn, I will provide for my family and friends that have been there throughout my career and help my sponsors thrive

Q - Who or what has been your biggest MMA influence?
A - My biggest influence would have to be my friends, family, and my sponsor that have been there for me, and wanting to provide for them. Of course there are Pro MMA fighters that I love watching like Conor McGregor, Tito Ortiz, Brock Lesnar, and Tim Kennedy.

Q - Do you have anyone you want to thank for your journey so far?
A - Definitely! I’d like to thank my wife Molly for helping push me and all my teammates that help make me better at Beast MMA and community boxing club. Also I’d like to thank my amazing sponsors AZOTH, and Prady for helping me grow and believing in me. I would not be where I am today with the support of my team!

Q - Finally, what piece of advice would you give to people who are looking to start MMA?

A – Firstly, it won’t be easy this sport will push you physically and especially mentally! It will break you down and you need to be strong and patient. You will have your high and low points…. When you hit that low point you need to work harder then you’ve ever worked before to become better and be the best you that you can be! Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you don’t belong in this sport or that you won’t be good because you will make it as far as you want to if you work your ass off and GET SH*T done.

Thank you Pete for this opportunity I appreciate it!

Austin Levine was in conversation with Pete Thompson (Senior Writer) Azoth LLC Poolcue)

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Since I’ve teamed up with Azoth life has been pretty great this whole experience has been amazing. So I’d like to thank team Azoth first and foremost. Secondly I’d like to thank everyone for following this thread, and everyone that is following my journey to me achieving my goal of going pro. March 10 I will destroy my opponent and then onto taking another heavyweight title. Tomorrow I will officially be starting my log but today I wanted to address how Azoth helps me. Azoth contains a nootropic formula blend and it is caffeine free which is great. It enhances your focus, memory, motivation, and even your confidence. Many people when they hear this they think yeah I’ve heard that before what a bunch of BS. I assure you AZOTH is NO JOKE!! This supplement is AMAZING and helps me greatly in many ways. MMA is a sport where being focused and training physically and mentally is everything! Waking up early and going on runs, doing a morning ab workout, and even a early morning sparring session can be rough especially when your tired and body is sore but not since I’ve had Azoth! I take 3 pills in the morning and within a few minutes it gets me laser focused, motivates me, pushes me, gives me the confidence I need to get **** done! So teaming up with Azoth has helped me tremendously a supplement that helps you focus, motivates you, boosts memory and confidence is a MMA fighters dream! And I’m living that dream!! I will be at the top of this sport one day and I will have team Azoth there with me to thank!Thank you everyone tomorrow I will start my log thank you for your time.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Day 1- so today you could say was day 1 of training camp towards my domination of Marvin laningham March 10 in Branson mo at shofight.

Training: Today I had the day off from work so when I woke up I started the day off with a nice cold run 1.5miles got back did a little core circuit workout every 30 seconds switch 3 3 minute rounds. (Crunches, mt. Climbers, planks, high knees, jumping jacks, burpees). Then rest till 6pm wasn’t able to go to boxing class today so I worked out at home again went on a 1.4 mile run while it was 10 degrees out cold as ****! Got back home stretched then did circuit workout again followed by 15 minutes of mitt work with my wife and 30 minutes of sparring with my brother. Stretched to end the day

Nutrition: breakfast- banana, packet of plain oatmeal and protein shake
Lunch- 5 egg whites, low-fat yogurt, grapes
Dinner- salad with tomatoes turkey breast lowfat ranch

Supplements: start off my morning with the best supplement out there 3 AZOTH pills to increase motivation focus confidence and memory!! and insane labz alien recovery after workout
I will be doing a log every day as long as I can until my big fight I wanna thank Azoth for settin this up for me to be able to do this and for every following this feed I greatly appreciate it you guys are the best!! I’m new to this so logs will get better and more in depth with time thanks again everyone! And remember GET SH*T DONE

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Day 2-
What’s going on everyone hope everybody had a very productive kick ass day and got Sh*t done! I slept in a little bit today shame on me so I didn’t go run till bout 11 or so did a little over a mile run this morning watched film of my opponent to see what to look out for and his many weaknesses then did my usual core workout followed by 30 minutes of mitt work with the wife. I’m going to call the high school in my town tomorrow and see about using their weight room after schools out see if there cool with that so I can get some lifting in there’s no gym in this town have to drive a hour for the closest gym gas ain’t cheap. After work I did another run almost 2 miles this time about died lol but cardio is EVERYTHING in mma. People think it’s no big deal but I’ve seen guys gas themselves out in the 1st minute or so mma training consists of ALOT of running and ALOT of sparring. After my run i shadow boxed for 15 minutes followed by 30 minutes of sparring with my brother and also 25 minutes of ground work and wrestling with my older brother. and ended with some core work and push ups.

Nutrition- today I started my morning off with a protein shake banana and packet of oatmeal plain at that lol. Gross. Lunch was a salad with egg light ranch and chicken breast cut up into it with grapes. Dinner I actually havnt even had yet thinking this late I may not eat or just another salad he’ll its 10 pm already

Supplement regimen- my supplements won’t change for a little bit I started my morning off right with 3 AZOTH pills best stuff ever!! And insane labz alien recovery after my evening workout.

I’m open to suggestions as to nutrition advice vitamins you guys no that work well. Any feed back to anything you guys see is amazing and appreciated this log is about my journey and daily routines getting ready for my fight but I will not be offended by any feedback you guys have. Thank you again everyone for following me i appreciate it!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for endurance you can try adding something like follidrone (pricey, but definitely increases work capacity), cardiotryx by evomuse. 99% of folks in this world would have given up in your circumstance. so definitely be proud of what you are today and keep fighting.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
for endurance you can try adding something like follidrone (pricey, but definitely increases work capacity), cardiotryx by evomuse. 99% of folks in this world would have given up in your circumstance. so definitely be proud of what you are today and keep fighting.
Thank you I appreciate it truly means a lot and I’ll definitely look into it

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
when i have plain oatmeal i like to add around a 1/2 - 2 scoops of protein to help with the flavor lol.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s goin on everyone! Hope everyone had a productive day and got some work in today!! Talked to the high school today and they’re gonna let me use the weight room after school pretty pumped about that ready to get back in that weight room and pump some iron!! Used to be a power lifter back in high school would love to get that muscle back lol. Today My wife had a dr apt in the morning so no morning run for me possible pregnancy they did blood work find out tomorrow! but after that I got a 1.5 mile run in cardio is getting there slowly but surely! After that I did my core circuit included some tire flips this time in my driveway Boy I didn’t miss those plus I think my neighbors think I’m a little crazy lol! 30 minutes of mitt work with the wife and training mask on to work the lungs and sparred with my younger brother for 30 minutes for fun lmao he’s a boxer and wants to do mma boy he hates kicks . Tomorrow I will be working ground work and wrestling. If you guys have any more ideas for core workouts let me know I’d love to add to my circuit.

Nutrition- this morning I had my PLAIN oatmeal ? but I added some protein powder and a little milk to it was actually not half bad lol, with some grapes . Lunch I had a turkey wrap and a banana dinner was a nice salad chicken in it and 1 kiwi havnt had one in a while was pretty nice lol. My fight is at heavyweight im hoping to weigh in around 215-220 and look good lol.

Supplement- 3 Azoth pills in the morning to get motivated and pumped, insane labz after workout. Going to look into the vitamins that some of you recommended I appreciate the feed back you guys are the best!!

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going everyone!!! Today was a pretty exciting day for my wife and I as we found out she is pregnant today! She is 3-4 weeks along this will Be baby 2 for us hopefully a boy lol. With that being said it was a relax day just spending time with the wife for the most part. I did go on a run did 25 minutes of sparring and 30 minutes of some light ground work followed by some light core work with my older bro other then that just relaxed and cherished the day off with my wife. Tomorrow I hope to be able to go get some lifting in keeping fingers crossed lol

Nutrition: I didn’t eat bad though no celebration meal lol. Breakfast was 4 egg whites protein shake and some wheat toast with a banana. Lunch was just some grapes and another banana lol. And dinner was a turkey pin wheel cut up.

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills this morning to get me going and focused for the day! And insane labz after workout drink get paid tomorrow then will be adding a vitamin of some sort lol. #get****done #azothwarrior

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
What’s going everyone!!! Today was a pretty exciting day for my wife and I as we found out she is pregnant today! She is 3-4 weeks along this will Be baby 2 for us hopefully a boy lol. With that being said it was a relax day just spending time with the wife for the most part. I did go on a run did 25 minutes of sparring and 30 minutes of some light ground work followed by some light core work with my older bro other then that just relaxed and cherished the day off with my wife. Tomorrow I hope to be able to go get some lifting in keeping fingers crossed lol

Nutrition: I didn’t eat bad though no celebration meal lol. Breakfast was 4 egg whites protein shake and some wheat toast with a banana. Lunch was just some grapes and another banana lol. And dinner was a turkey pin wheel cut up.

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills this morning to get me going and focused for the day! And insane labz after workout drink get paid tomorrow then will be adding a vitamin of some sort lol. #get****done #azothwarrior

Is your next fight strictly boxing or mma?

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Well hell......today has been quite the day went on a run this morning showered and wife wanted to go out for breakfast which we never get to go out money’s tight ya know but decided why not? Had a great breakfast but on our way back home car acts funny and dies. Long story short connecting rods are now shot definitely don’t have the money to fix that at all right now but need to somehow get a car by March 9 so I can get to my fight in Missouri March 10 and beat Marvin’s ass. #moneyproblems lmao. Have a close friend who has informed me Marvin has been training once a week and smoking pot daily lmao god I hate this guy . I no I’ve been putting in the work daily and I’m going to continue to train like a Beast and just straight demolish him. Anyway after this bad news I received I decided to go on another run come home do some mitts and core work. Waited for my bro to come over and worked some wrestling and ground work (-Marvin’s weakness is ground game and kick defense hell honestly his weakness is everything lol-) before he had to go to work. When my little bro got home he wanted to hold mitts for me and spar so we did and ended day with core workout again. Now the struggle is getting a car hell I’ll walk if I have to *♂

Nutrition- breakfast was 2 eggs wheat toast 2 pieces bacon lunch was nothing today just Powerade dinner was salad with turkey chopped up into it and protein shake

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills in morning and insane labz after workout

Thank you everyone for following this post I enjoy doing this and appreciate you all following as always!

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Well hell......today has been quite the day went on a run this morning showered and wife wanted to go out for breakfast which we never get to go out money’s tight ya know but decided why not? Had a great breakfast but on our way back home car acts funny and dies. Long story short connecting rods are now shot definitely don’t have the money to fix that at all right now but need to somehow get a car by March 9 so I can get to my fight in Missouri March 10 and beat Marvin’s ass. #moneyproblems lmao. Have a close friend who has informed me Marvin has been training once a week and smoking pot daily lmao god I hate this guy . I no I’ve been putting in the work daily and I’m going to continue to train like a Beast and just straight demolish him. Anyway after this bad news I received I decided to go on another run come home do some mitts and core work. Waited for my bro to come over and worked some wrestling and ground work (-Marvin’s weakness is ground game and kick defense hell honestly his weakness is everything lol-) before he had to go to work. When my little bro got home he wanted to hold mitts for me and spar so we did and ended day with core workout again. Now the struggle is getting a car hell I’ll walk if I have to *♂

Nutrition- breakfast was 2 eggs wheat toast 2 pieces bacon lunch was nothing today just Powerade dinner was salad with turkey chopped up into it and protein shake

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills in morning and insane labz after workout

Thank you everyone for following this post I enjoy doing this and appreciate you all following as always!
Don’t let him slacking affect your training

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Don’t let him slacking affect your training
Agreed I’m still pushing myself everyday still training as if he’s the greatest to step into the cage across from me

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone sorry for not posting yesterday when my wife got home from work she puked 7 times within 5 hours and was hurting everywhere with her being pregnant we went to the hospital and were there overnight she was very dehydrated. We got home this morning and I went on a 2 mile run had my brother hold mitts for 30 minutes and then we sparred for 30 minutes he’s getting better but still not touching this big ole guy lol finished with some core work now watching the Super Bowl! Don’t like either teams but hate the patriots lmao. I’ve been pushing myself harder each day use the fact that he’s not taking me serious as motivation I’m telling you Marvin will be hurting bad March 10!!!

Nutrition: been havin a stomach flu today so havnt been very hungry no breakfast salad with turkey for lunch and a protein shake with oatmeal for dinner

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills this morning protein shake and no after workout today wasn’t feeling it

Sorry for slacking with my log just been a long stressful 2 days but tomorrow will resume the good ole posts better!

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s up everyone hope everyone had a great day! My dad was def better then the last 2 lol. Went on a mile run this morning then went and got the Mohawk touched up, while getting it touched up I got a good laugh when I looked at my Facebook and saw my March opponent sent me a friend request I said **** no delete lmao then relaxed most the afternoon everyone in the house has been pretty sick myself included. Started back up this evening went on another run got home wore the training mask while I did some core work and 30 minutes of mitt work. After mitt work I did some sparring but in between rounds I’d do some crunches just trying to get some extra core work in I want my 6 pack back lol. My older brother couldn’t come work any ground So I just ended with some stretching and puking lol. Regardless if Im sick or not have to keep pushing and getting some work in!

Nutrition: with me being pretty sick havnt been able to keep much down so breakfast was chicken broth lunch was 1 can chicken noodle and dinner was 1 more chicken noodle definitely hoping this is just a 24 hour deal my pregnant wife had it first and passed it to me. But I’d definitely rather have it then her of course.

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills this morning no protein shakes today didn’t wanna puke them up and no after workout for same reason ugh just ready to feel better but no matter what have to keep pushing success is never given it’s earned!
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log and congrats on the news of you and wife's pregnancy.
Good luck w/ the car repairs, that stuff always sucks,and always comes about at the worst times.
I would say "good luck" with your upcoming fight, but I don't think you need it, you will prevail.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Great log and congrats on the news of you and wife's pregnancy.
Good luck w/ the car repairs, that stuff always sucks,and always comes about at the worst times.
I would say "good luck" with your upcoming fight, but I don't think you need it, you will prevail.
Thank you I appreciate it means a lot! And agreed couldn’t come at a worse time gotta love cars lol. And this guy doesn’t no what he signed up for he takes me lightly which is funny considering he’s 2-4 lol and just got KO in 24 seconds but I’m gonna keep training like he’s 6-0

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone! Felt much better today! and it was another successful day went on my morning run as usual came home did some core and shadow boxed then showered. After I showered I looked for vehicles still looking lol. Went to work 3-6 received another friend request from my opponent lol happily denied it! Got home ate dinner ran then took some pre workout today started with core 30 min. 30 minutes of mitts with training mask followed immediately by 30 minutes of sparring ended with a nice stretch.

Nutrition- breakfast 4egg whites wheat toast protein shake. Lunch salad with banana and dinner was 2 turkey wraps with grapes.

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills, protein shake, muscle pharm pre workout.

Gonna keep pushing tomorrow I turn the big 24 but going to still workout and keep focused for March 10!!
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1141.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
How’s every doing today! Hope everyone push themselves hard today and got some hard work in! Today I got to lift some with my brother that I havnt seen since he was a baby when we were younger and got split up he went into foster care was pretty damn awesome to reconnect and see him in person again finally we lifted some today was really nice! He doesn’t know much about fighting as far as technique lol but was a hs wrestler so he plans on coming over and helping with some takedowns and takedown defense so will definitely get some pics of that! Other then the lifting I did some core work (my circuit), running (2 miles) and mitt work for 30 minutes. My younger brother (the boxer) was sick and didn’t feel good enough to spar today and my boxing teammate that lives close by just had knee surgery yesterday so no sparring today lol. Better luck tomorrow I guess.

Nutrition- slacked off a little bit as far as eating yesterday with it being my birthday sorry lol did have cake and ice cream but today was better!! Oatmeal protein shake and banana for breakfast, turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce tomato mustard and grapes on side and dinner was a salad with light ranch tomato egg and turkey cut up in it and tilapia on the side

Nutrition- 3 Azoth pills this morning, protein shake, and after workout insane labz
IMG_1162.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone!! Hope everyone is doing amazing!! Today was a good day did some good work! Went on a 2 mile run did not rock the training mask got home did 30 minutes of sparring and some core work. Went to work got home did 30 more minutes of mitts with the wife and 30 minutes of sparring with my bro ended with some more core work! While I’ve had a lot of fun this camp so far and have managed to stay 110% injury free (knock on wood) I am 120% focused and ready to get this easy win March 10!! Marvin will not stop me on my journey to get that shofight heavyweight title!

Nutrition: breakfast 4 egg whites protein shake wheat toast and oatmeal, lunch was a turkey roll up with a banana and dinner was ham with some grapes.

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills to start off my morning, protein shake, and after workout

If anyone has some more drills u think may help me please do let me no!! March 10 my hand will be raised and I will get that shofight heavyweight title no one will stop me!!!! View attachment 159877

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone! Hope everyone had a amazing day my day was damn good! Went on a 2 mile run this morning followed by some core work! Went to the boxing club this afternoon and worked some stand up and cardio worked on throwing my punches quicker and bringing them straight back after throwing a punch. Came home rested till this evening went on another run just 1 mike worked some mitts for 30 minutes and 30 minutes of sparring with the bro! Overall busy productive day!

Nutrition: oatmeal protein shake grapes for breakfast, turkey sandwich and beef jerky for lunch, dinner salad banana fish.

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills this morning protein shake and after workout!
IMG_1202.jpg
IMG_1178.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
How’s everyone doing today sorry wasn’t on yesterday been a busy few days. Started a new mma team with a old teammate of mine H.O.S. MMA you can like us on Facebook or Instagram. Today I ran 2 miles this morning came home did core work went to work ran another 2 miles after cardio isn’t quite where I want it right now but will be perfect come fight day! Also did 33 minutes of sparring and 30 minutes of mitts. Ended with core and stretching.

Nutrition- Raisin Bran for breakfast and protein shake. Lunch was nothing and dinner was spaghetti with slice of plain wheat toast.

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills this morning protein shake and after workout lol lol bro was so tired and beat up after sparring lmfao
IMG_1236.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Hope everyone had a great day! And did some hard work! Today went on a nice cold morning run followed by core work! This evening I ran again did 30 min of mitts and 30 minutes of sparring. Also did some more core work and even brought out the ole jump rope my sworn enemy lmao. Overall good day and tomorrow boxing class!

Nutrition- 4 egg whites protein shake and grapes lunch was a salad with cut up turkey and banana and dinner was chicken Alfredo

Supplements- 3 Azoth pills protein shake and after workout
IMG_1244.jpg
IMG_1242.jpg
IMG_1243.jpg

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone sorry it’s late got caught up playing ufc 2 after workout didn’t post yesterday as it was Valentine’s Day so spent it with the wife. Today however I went on a 2 mile run this morning got home worked the core still chubby so open to more core workout ideas lol. Waited till this evening then did 30 minutes of mitts and 30 minutes of sparring still working on getting a vehicle so I can get to Missouri and train with my teammate ****s stressful lmao. Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day!

Nutrition: apple grapes 4 egg whites for breakfast lunch was turkey roll up and dinner was spaghetti

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills and after workout still working on getting a vitamin

IMG_1260.jpg

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killing it as always brother. How do you balance cardio, weight training, and agility work before a major fight? Do you cut down on one as you get closer?

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Killing it as always brother. How do you balance cardio, weight training, and agility work before a major fight? Do you cut down on one as you get closer?
Great question!! As it gets closer to fight time I definitely slow down on the lifting some of my former teammates would cut out lifting completely as it would complicate there weight cutting. Lucky me I’ve been blessed to just naturally be strong I mean not freakishly strong but I can slam a 265lb man no issue so I tend to focus ALOT more on the agility and cardio weather it’s running, jump rope and even cone drills to just get faster feet for movement which is highly important in mma. Love the question!

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great response. Super interested to also see your changes in dieting leading up to the fight. At your level, the fights are won in the details.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Dieting is probably the hardest part of mma aside from cardio I’m sure bodybuilders can understand that lol. As far as eating the right things. Even as a heavyweight you can’t just eat whatever you want. most amateur mma fighters cant afford a nutritionist so you have to mentally be tough to say no to junk food 1 meal can make the entire difference between making weight and not making weight. For me I try to eat mostly salads fruit fish turkey. But yes I do cheat from time to time everyone does lol. But I do want to get back to 205 so I’m going to have to figure out a better meal plan to help me achieve that. The day of weigh ins I eat nothing and drink nothing just to lose a pound or 2. That can be rough but is all worth it when your getting your hand raised

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
What’s going on everyone how’s everyone doing today!!! Hope everyone’s day was blessed! Today was a good day took the wife out for a late vday lunch after I ran had a buffalo burger lol. Didn’t eat any breakfast. Got home did 30 minutes mitts. Relaxed till this evening ran 2 miles got home went to boxing ran again lol did 15 minutes jump ropes 15 minutes mitt work heavy bag 10 rounds = 50 minutes absolutely aweful lol. Watched teammates spar as they spar balls to the wall bc they’re preparing for silver gloves don’t wanna spar that hard close to fight date and potentially get hurt ended class with core circuit got home and light sparred with the bro. And stretched

Nutrition- protein shake for breakfast buffalo burger and fries for lunch dinner was a banana and salad with turkey in it

Supplements: 3 Azoth pills and after workout.

Fight day is getting no nerves at all just excitement to return to the cage and destroy Marvin lol
IMG_1274.jpg

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you have sponsors? I see that you spend a lot of time in your workouts, that plus recovery time and meal prep is tough to hold a job in the middle of all this.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
My job is only 15 hours a week my wife works a lot thankfully she fully supports my fighting and knows how important it is to me and wants and pushes me to train harder and focus on fighting. And yes Azoth is my sponsor they treat me great and supply me with apparel and supplements also help me get interviews and help build my following. It all does take its toll the training and work here and there but making it to the level I want isn’t going to be a easy path and I embrace the grind

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys should give Austin a follow on his Instagram Page. He is a ridiculously hard working person and has an amazing family that supports him through thick and thin. He's everything we could have asked for when sponsoring an athlete.

TheMachineMMA

TheMachineMMA

Awards
Thank you for the kind words! Reaching out to Azoth was the best decision I could of made for my career and life!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome man.. ur truly blessed to get a woman that's supportive in today's world. keep up the grind. just curious what's your record as of today and what would it take for you to get noticed by the ufc, bellator.. etc