Aggro Log

stay aggro

stay aggro

Awards
Coming off some sciatic damage to once again squat frequently. Keeping it simple with inspiration from Steve Shaw's rep goal system, joker sets in 531, and Brooks Kubik's simplicity/assistance. Looking to get strong as hell and do some competing later this year (after a move) in powerlifting/highland games/strongman/competitive eating.

I'm at about 212-215lbs, six feet tall, I like rock n roll. All time bests include:
Squat - 405 x 1 x 3 sets
Deadlift - 500 x 1 x 2 sets
OHP - 185
Bench Press - 280
Front Squat - 335
BTN Push Press - 255

I'm gonna do all this beltless, keep **** simple, and post up some music that inspires my training and some of my friends' bands/bands i've been in. Got front squats lined up and just got a sample of Cannibal Ferox in the mail. So I'm ready to rock, despite a bit of a cold. - Tyler

stay aggro

stay aggro

Awards
I've had a bit of a shady past. Done some stimulants that may have not been the most legal. If you don't want to go down that road, but want to have a similar feeling. Try Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain. Wild, wild energy. But agressive, antisocial energy. also a good body high and great mental focus. All of which I needed first time back squatting since I pinched my sciatic nerve. Let me tell you. Starting at square one is lame as ****. But, it's better than not squatting at all.

-Front Squat 185 x 3 x 5 sets ... murdered me, which made me feel like a terrible excuse for a male. I'm just going to add sets up to 8, then add reps or a bit of weight. My left quad is killing me, mostly cause I suppose it hasnt gotten any stimulation in a while.
-Did a couple sets of 20 leg press, then some abs.

Bench tonight. Gonna try my sample of Cannibal Swole. Should be a good time.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Dealt with sciatica myself and feel your pain. Work hard brother.

stay aggro

stay aggro

Awards
Dealt with sciatica myself and feel your pain. Work hard brother.
Thanks man! Will do.
I'm terrible at updating this. I got three sessions under my belt since I last posted. Let me take a quick second to brag on Chaos and Pain's supplements. Got samples of swole, ferox, and inferno. And, I'll tell you, I've been chasing those dragons ever since. Inferno is literally the best fat burner ever, in terms of instantaneous energy and mood. I've been taking 2.5 to 3 servings of my other pre-workouts since taking ferox. And the agmatine sulfate in swole, i'll just say, I love agamatine sulfate, and it's got just the right amount.
ON TO TRAINING

3/8 - I'm going for rep goals on most of my upper body stuff. Basically, pick a weight, move it for max reps in three sets. Once I get that weight for 25 reps, I move up.
--Bench Press - 225 x 8, 6, 3
----Singles plus two chain @ 225, 235, 245
--Incline - 155 x 8, 4
--DB Rows - 120s x 10 x 3 sets
--Planks with up to three plates on my back
--Curls x 5 @ 80, 90, 100, 110

3/10 - Still dealing with nerve nonsense, but can go heavy on rack pulls at the knee, so I try to go hard on them
--Rack Pulls with 4 chains up to 485 x 3, then 585 for a single
--Deadlifts, going light on these, trying to work back up to decent weight. Beltless. 225x5, 315x3, 365x1
--Neck Work, Ab Work, Static DB Hold

3/11 - Doing the same rep goal system as my bench progression
OHP - 135 x 8, 4, 3
Power Shrugs - up to 455 x 6
Some Curls

Off Today