The Return of the dragon

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hi every one. been a long time since I have been on here and to tell you the truth a long time since I have been able to work out. At this time I don't have access to a regular gym so I got a tower 200. Just tried it for the first time today. I will be running a basic log here to get me back going. Current goal is to cut some fat. I'm 31 at 211 lbs about 28% body fat. I hope to run a stack soon. Maybe the guys at LG or PES will be willing to help for old time
Sakes. I will soon have access to a college gym sense I will be going back to school.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well looking thou my stuff I got a new bottle of ASGT and a Bottle of Erase. I may work these in next week.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok today I did a 30min Abs and leg workout with the tower 200. I like this thing. The only problem is it is hard to list reps and weight.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
No workout today. Took the day as a rest.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I will soon be switching over to a sponsored log.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
OK Just did a 20min arm and ab blast. This was done with nonstop one exercises after another workout.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was A back chest lats blast stile workout. 20 work out in all done back to back with no stop.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hello me it is me again. Just wanted to add I did 20min cardio yesterday. Didn't get a chance to get back online to put that down.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro glad to be back

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I am now running a log in the PES section.