Weight Smashing Only Log!

bsandora

Awards
Inspirational Quotes for humor:
"Built, not born"
“That which goes up, Must come down - When I let it.”

My log is simply to smash weight, but stepping back, I'm right now focusing more on size as I have been powerlifting for some time now so a change of pace, and not pL form will be taking place as I build my dream physique.

Goals:
Look awesome & continue to increase my strict form big 3.
Bench Press: 315 x 6 (285 x 1)
Squat: 405 x 6 (405 x 1 )
Deadlift: 455 x 6 (405x 1)
(Currents are in parenthasies <- def spelt wrong. lol)
My dream BW is 240 @ 10-12%ish. But lets set the goal for right now at 210 @ 12%
Stats:

Height: 5’9”
Weight: 194.2 lbs
Bodyfat : ~16-17%
Diet: I have yet to develop a consistent diet. But plan on getting my ass in gear for once.
Supplementation: ON Multi Vitamin, Metrx 3 6 9 efa caps, Whey Protein

Routine:
Will be 2 on 1 off routine, so every body part will be trained on every 6th day.

14-18 sets for large muscles
7-9 sets for smaller muscles

Aimming for reps within 6-10

Shoulders/Traps
Back/Biceps
Chest/Tri’s
Legs/Calfs

I train hard, often squatting until my nose bleeds, which has yeilded great results.
Believe you can succeed, and you will. Envision your success

Time to take my physique to the next level. I’m hungrier for this than ever and I plan on proving it.

Diet
Adverage day goes like this

Breakfast
1 cup steel cut oats in water
2 scoop whey protein

Snack
1 Apple

Pre W/o
Lean meat ~40-50g protein
(Example today went with 2 cans of tuna)
with chopped iceberg lettuce
in a whole wheat wrap
& pepper / 2 tbsp reduced fat italian dressing

Post W/o
1.5 cup cooked Ground Chicken, Turkey or 90% beef
with chopped iceberg lettuce
in a whole wheat wrap
& pepper / some seasonings, I like to add a tbsp or two of salsa to spice it up

Snack
12oz Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 orange

Dinner
This tends to be my only weak point as I eat what is being made for dinner, usually stick to meat & veggies of what is made but up to dinner my macros are

f / cho / pro / kcal
56 / 142 / 258 / 2180

I estimate eating all the veggies (no butter) on the table and some meat and hope i get in roughly 600 cal

bsandora

Awards
Catching up to when I started.

2/9 -
Clean and press 95 x 8, 95 x8, 115 x 8
Seated Military Press 135 x 8 x 3
Lateral combo (Front / side laterals) 6 each, 3 sets.
Shrugs 225 x 15 x 3
Arnold Presses 30 x 8 x 2 to finish off.

Shoulders are probably the weakest linmk in my body, that and biceps.

2/10 -
squats 135 x 8, 225 x 8, 275 x 8 and 315 x 6 =(
leg pressed 3 sets of 8
leg extension & leg curl super sets 3 sets of 15
standing calf press for 2 x 15

Notes, wasnt really feeling it. Moved 275 fairly easily and then a short rest period before 315 made me not want to grind out the last two.. shame on me I know.

2/11 rest

2/12
So I've decided rep set and weight numbers are boring and Ill mostly be commenting about the workout instead.

Saturday was chest
Felt good, sore as hell today as I went to a 5 rep scheme on bench more then likely as opposed to my normal 8.

2/13
Sunday was back
Hit it early again, sub 8 oclock
Grinded an extra set of deads in and lats really felt like they were being worked today when I was rowing. Also hit biceps which are nice and pumped, might throw in an extra set or two of curls later on today because i only gave them about 5 sets.

Again, noticed a strength difference as 315 x 5 was rather difficult. I was sumo deadlifting as opposed to conventional so that might have been the reason but since Ive been cutting and now being down almost 15pounds i lost about 2-3reps on my normal lifting weight sets.

Depressing but I'll get it back. Need to cut down a little more, aiming for 185 in the next two weeks. then probably lean bulking back up to 200 and cutting to shreads come the summer with a crazy conditioning program I used to use when I played football and was my leanest.

2/14 rest

bsandora

Awards
2/15-
Hit delts again today, standing press went easy
95 x 10, 135 x 8, 115 x 10
Seated press was weird today..
135 x 10, 155 x 8, 185 x failed wtf., 175 x 7 idk what happened here really ... short rest possibly being the culprit i should have been able to get atleast one though.
did some other shoulder work, laterals with a cable etc..
Felt good but stumped on that 185 thing.. Next time.

Note weighed in at 192 this morning.