Out of the cast, Into the gym

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I broke my foot about two and a half months ago and just got out of my cast yesterday. The doctor said take it easy on the foot, so I am. Everything else is fair game. Gained a lot of excess weight while I was in the cast, but now it's time to shred up. I'll post some before pics in a week or two when I can get a new cable for my camera.

Current stats:
6' 2"
225 lbs
BF ~20 something (i know, i know)

Supps per day:
E 50mg
Caff 400mg
Yohimbine 18mg (until i get geranium)
Anabolic Edge
Dicreatine Malate 6g

Pre-Workout:
White Flood
Maltodextrin

I'll get some general diet calculations up tomorrow when i can add them all up.

I'm trying to cut to 200lbs, 9-12%BF.
Afterwards I will gain some mass and hopefully lose some more fat.
Enjoy the log and let me know if you have any suggestions!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahoy.

I say cut down to 9-12%, then start packing it on. That should only take a few months for you.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
What routine are you on right now? Diet?
Did chest and tri today. Went light but it all felt really good and i had great energy.
Bench 135x10, 185x10(x2) 205x8
DB Fly 25x10 30x8(x2)
Inc DB Press 55x8(x3)
Cable X-over 40x10, 50x10, 50x8
Overhead Tri DB 55x8, 60x8, 65x8
Tri Pulldown 70x8(x2), 80x8
In between sets I did shoulder exercises with 5lb plates (old shoulder injury)

Rode the bike for 15 minutes @ level 10. (foot started swelling)

Diet
Meal 1(B-fast/pre): Protein shake w/ 1/2c oats
Meal 2(Post) 2 egg whites, 8 oz FF Milk, 6 whole wheat crackers
Meal 3: Broccoli and some almonds
Meal 4: 6oz ground beef, 1/4c black beans, 1/4c northern beans, 1 oz FF cheese
Meal 5: Banana, 4oz Baby Carrots
Meal 6: 6oz Tuna, 1oz FF Cheese, 6 Whole wheat crackers, 4 oz asperagus
Meal 7: Casein shake, 1tbs Xtra Virgin Coconut oil
1 hr before bed, 24oz H20.
I drink about 170oz H20 a day.

How is it?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to break it down a bit more tomorrow. I'm about to go to bed. It looks like you could add some more protein in there, as well as strengthen the post-workout meal. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
18mg Yohimbine, good gawd. Don't let the Australian members see that, they'll think you're a certified drug lord.

Have you used White Flood before? I love the ish, with the exception of the BA, but that's only because I have a borderline allergic reaction to Beta Alanine, like Uber-Hyper-Parasthesia.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
18mg Yohimbine, good gawd. Don't let the Australian members see that, they'll think you're a certified drug lord.

Have you used White Flood before? I love the ish, with the exception of the BA, but that's only because I have a borderline allergic reaction to Beta Alanine, like Uber-Hyper-Parasthesia.
What do you rec on the yo?(it's a blend)

Yeah, i used White Flood a couple months ago before i broke my foot. I love the stuff! No negs on it, just loads of energy. Feel great post workout for at least another hour or two. (not sure if it is mental)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you rec on the yo?(it's a blend)

Yeah, i used White Flood a couple months ago before i broke my foot. I love the stuff! No negs on it, just loads of energy. Feel great post workout for at least another hour or two. (not sure if it is mental)
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just not used to seeing it dosed that high. If you can take it, more power to ya.

About the post workout, it's totally mental, but a mental perpetuated by the White Flood. WF contains nootropics, which I liken to healthy LSD (that would be an exaggeration of course), point being, nootropics "makes" you feel good. However, it's not a long term effect, at least it never is for me.

Everything I've taken that had a serious effect on boosting mood never lasted more then two weeks and the first week is like being post workout drunk I feel so good. I recall feeling like a million dollars post workout from White Flood, but that's after I've peeled my skin with a cheese grater in trying to alleviate my psychotic paraesthetic response to BA.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just not used to seeing it dosed that high. If you can take it, more power to ya.

About the post workout, it's totally mental, but a mental perpetuated by the White Flood. WF contains nootropics, which I liken to healthy LSD (that would be an exaggeration of course), point being, nootropics "makes" you feel good. However, it's not a long term effect, at least it never is for me.

Everything I've taken that had a serious effect on boosting mood never lasted more then two weeks and the first week is like being post workout drunk I feel so good. I recall feeling like a million dollars post workout from White Flood, but that's after I've peeled my skin with a cheese grater in trying to alleviate my psychotic paraesthetic response to BA.
hahahahahahaha! noted good sir!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, did The Godfather return your reps in an act of benevolence?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcom, I think he's taking the Y @ 18mg in divided doses...So more like 9mg, 2x daily. That's really not insane. Isn't that about what you take? I'm just assuming this as he said he's taking 400mg C and 50mg E...That would make for two doses of 25/200/9 which is a pretty standard higher dose.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcom, I think he's taking the Y @ 18mg in divided doses...So more like 9mg, 2x daily. That's really not insane. Isn't that about what you take? I'm just assuming this as he said he's taking 400mg C and 50mg E...That would make for two doses of 25/200/9 which is a pretty standard higher dose.
Ah gotcha, I thought it was a single dose. I wasn't knocking him, just expressing shock & awe for the Yohimbinousity.

Yes, you are correct, I take around 9mg-12mg Y-HCL, so when I was on ECY. I was on a daily dose of 600mg Caffeine, 75mg E-phed and 27-36mg Yohimbine, depending. I can't recall if I had 3mg caps or 2.5mg.

The only Yohimbine I'm getting now is the Y-HCL in T-911, so that's 6-9mg daily, 12mg on occasion.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah gotcha, I thought it was a single dose. I wasn't knocking him, just expressing shock & awe for the Yohimbinousity.

Yes, you are correct, I take around 9mg-12mg Y-HCL, so when I was on ECY. I was on a daily dose of 600mg Caffeine, 75mg E-phed and 27-36mg Yohimbine, depending. I can't recall if I had 3mg caps or 2.5mg.

The only Yohimbine I'm getting now is the Y-HCL in T-911, so that's 6-9mg daily, 12mg on occasion.
I've always low-dosed the Y unless I was taking T911.

After reading some stuff Dfly posted about Yohimbine and Ephedrine, I won't be mixing the two any longer. She wanted me to quit the Ephedrine all together, but she won't be winning that battle. :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always low-dosed the Y unless I was taking T911.

After reading some stuff Dfly posted about Yohimbine and Ephedrine, I won't be mixing the two any longer. She wanted me to quit the Ephedrine all together, but she won't be winning that battle. :lol:
I recollect that E-phed crusade. I was steered away from it as well when DF The Great made her way to my neck of the woods. I probably won't be using E-phed for awhile anyway and I'll probably keep my high dosage of Y-hcl to pre-workout usages.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
That is completely correct Mr. Cannon. Do you know where the cheapest Ger is? Or does anyone have a coupon code?

And yes, he returned my reps. I had to bi+ch out a little but it's all good now. I guess i learned what some people don't like.

Went fishing this morning, no luck. Just took the Flood and i'm about to hit the gym.

IC, i upped my beef, tuna, and chicken up 2oz each, and i turned all of the 1/2 shakes into whole shakes. I might add another if necessary.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Today was Shoulders, Traps, and Forearms
wt at 1600, 225lbs

Diet has been great all day. I took it easy on the shoulders today. I was a swimmer from age 10 to 19. Butterfly and Back stroke will ruin you for life in the shoulder department if you aren't careful. So needless to say, I wasn't always careful. All of the shoulder workouts felt great until I tried some Overhead Dumbbell Presses. I started with 45lb DB's and my shoulder almost popped out of socket on the third rep. I stopped that exercise. Here's how it went, and sorry if I don't use the technical names. Please translate them for me so that I can know and not sound like an idiot. Thanks party people!

Thigh to Shoulder Shrugs 95x10, 135x8(x2), 125x8
Shrugs 185x10, 235x10, 235x8(x2)
Military Press 95x10(x3)
Side Lateral DB 15x10, 15x8(x2)
Front Lateral Bar 45x8(x3)
Reverse Forearm 135x10(x3)
CC Across Chest 20x10(x2), 25x10, each arm.

Like I said, I took it really easy on the shoulders especially on the lateral raises. I don't need to go getting hurt again. Let me know if you have some suggestions to build up the shoulders to prevent injury. I'm pretty sure that it is a lack of cartilage but I'll try getting good base muscle first.

It also looks like I'll have to start showering twice a day. Zits are forming.
I felt like a total D-Bag in the gym today because I went fishing this morning, neglected to shower off all of the saltwater and fish guts. I kept getting really weird looks from everyone who was walking by, HAHA!!!

There was some old dood in the weight room today who was roughly 6'10" who kept looking at me like he wanted to fight. All he did though was follow me around and add like 20lbs to whatever I had just done, all the while wincing in pain with every rep. I think he might have even cried! Maybe it was sweat, but it was still funny.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is completely correct Mr. Cannon. Do you know where the cheapest Ger is? Or does anyone have a coupon code?
Nutraplanet is the answer to everything around here for supplement purchases. And right now there is a sale going on through July 5th - Coupon code: July4sale for 10% off.

If you're looking for an all-in-one energy supp that includes geranium, LG Sciences just came out with E-911 and is getting great reviews. www.lgsciences.com - coupon code introe911 - $15 + shipping.

IC, i upped my beef, tuna, and chicken up 2oz each, and i turned all of the 1/2 shakes into whole shakes. I might add another if necessary.
Sounds solid.
Thigh to Shoulder Shrugs 95x10, 135x8(x2), 125x8
Upright rows?
Front Lateral Bar 45x8(x3)
BB Front Raises?
Reverse Forearm 135x10(x3)
Reverse curl?

Ya, nobody likes them stanky fish guts. Shower off you sicko.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet
Meal 1(B-fast/pre): Protein shake w/ 1/2c oats
Meal 2(Post) 2 egg whites, 8 oz FF Milk, 6 whole wheat crackers
Meal 3: Broccoli and some almonds
Meal 4: 6oz ground beef, 1/4c black beans, 1/4c northern beans, 1 oz FF cheese
Meal 5: Banana, 4oz Baby Carrots
Meal 6: 6oz Tuna, 1oz FF Cheese, 6 Whole wheat crackers, 4 oz asperagus
Meal 7: Casein shake, 1tbs Xtra Virgin Coconut oil
1 hr before bed, 24oz H20.
I drink about 170oz H20 a day.

How is it?
*Add some type of protein to meals 3 and 5.

*You need more cals in your post-workout meal. Mine currently is 2 scoops whey in 16oz FF milk, 2 slices of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread and a medium size bowl of mixed blueberries and raspberries. I'd say do a variation of that, but cut it down to maybe 1 scoop of whey in 8oz milk, one slice of Ezekiel bread with some honey and a small bowl of mixed berries.

*Rather than taking your malto pre-workout, take it intra-workout

*Cut your coconut oil down to 1/2 tbs

* You're going to want to taper off some of the carbs down the road. You'll probably want to cut that banana from Meal 5 and just have a lean meat and some carrots or some type of green veggie. You'll also want to be cutting out those crackers in Meal 6.

*Try to consume your carbohydrates around your workout. That's when you most need them, so you should be having about 2/3-3/4 of your daily CHO intake around that time.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is the answer to everything around here for supplement purchases. And right now there is a sale going on through July 5th - Coupon code: July4sale for 10% off.

If you're looking for an all-in-one energy supp that includes geranium, LG Sciences just came out with E-911 and is getting great reviews. www.lgsciences.com - coupon code introe911 - $15 + shipping.

Upright rows?
BB Front Raises?
Reverse curl?
it all sounds right now, haha

*Add some type of protein to meals 3 and 5.

*You need more cals in your post-workout meal. Mine currently is 2 scoops whey in 16oz FF milk, 2 slices of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread and a medium size bowl of mixed blueberries and raspberries. I'd say do a variation of that, but cut it down to maybe 1 scoop of whey in 8oz milk, one slice of Ezekiel bread with some honey and a small bowl of mixed berries.

*Rather than taking your malto pre-workout, take it intra-workout

*Cut your coconut oil down to 1/2 tbs

* You're going to want to taper off some of the carbs down the road. You'll probably want to cut that banana from Meal 5 and just have a lean meat and some carrots or some type of green veggie. You'll also want to be cutting out those crackers in Meal 6.

*Try to consume your carbohydrates around your workout. That's when you most need them, so you should be having about 2/3-3/4 of your daily CHO intake around that time.
Consider it all done. I think i may even cut out the CO until i'm done cutting. I've been doing a little research and from what i've seen, it actually slows the bodies ability to reach ketosis.
QUOTE:Originally Posted by Dr.Mauro DiPasquale
It’s also important to note that Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) get a big thumbs down for use in the Anabolic Diet. Very few foods actually contain MCT’s, but you’ll find many people are very big on MCT supplements, most of which are derived from coconut oil. They’ll say,
“It’s fat, why can’t we use it?” but it basically bypasses the whole energy pathway we’re trying to establish with the Anabolic Diet and can be very counterproductive.

MCT’s can be of great use on a diet high in complex carbs because of its protein sparing effects. But on the Anabolic Diet, the body, instead of using the long chain fatty acids that make up most body fat, uses the MCT’s. The body ends up bypassing the very metabolic processes that the Anabolic Diet sets up: to burn its own fat and use the long chain fatties as a primary energy source.

The long chain triglycerides utilized in the Anabolic Diet also have several advantages over the MCT’s. They have an even greater protein-sparing effect than the MCT’s. And along with decreasing the formation of bodyfat, which the MCT’s also do, they increase the amount of existing bodyfat broken down and greatly decrease bodyfat levels. A lot of people will be tempted to run down to the health food store and buy some MCT’s to be used on this diet, but don’t bite. They’ll actually work against the diet in terms of muscle
production and fat breakdown.END QUOTE

Ezeikiel bread is only sold at Publix around here right?

thank you good sir. i just PM'd the guy for a few more details and i will be getting that good stuff soon i hope!

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I just ordered two bottles. One "breath mint" vs. 4-6 pills==> E911 wins.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
thenomad, glad to see your cast is off and you're back in the gym - I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time.

What geranium product are you getting?... Edit: never mind, I just read the post above :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider it all done. I think i may even cut out the CO until i'm done cutting. I've been doing a little research and from what i've seen, it actually slows the bodies ability to reach ketosis.
A lot of people on here like doing keto diets, but I only prefer them when you're really trying to get lean. Like if you got down to 9% and wanted to drop to 5%. You can make plenty of progress without a keto diet, and it will save you a lot of muscle. Keto diets can be difficult if you don't know how to carb-cycle and do refeeds as those are both very important aspects of the diet.

Now, TKD may be up your alley, which is basically what I was suggesting. The only time you take in carbohydrates is surrounding your workout, so you'd be low to zero carb on off days, and a decent amount (~150-200g) of CHO on your workout days.

Ezeikiel bread is only sold at Publix around here right?
Ya, from what I've seen.
thank you good sir. i just PM'd the guy for a few more details and i will be getting that good stuff soon i hope!
Cool. Just came across that and thought you might be interested.
Thanks man! I just ordered two bottles. One "breath mint" vs. 4-6 pills==> E911 wins.
Awesome dude. It's been getting great reviews. I haven't even tried it yet but our new product line is pretty awesome and this stuff is getting great reviews from our testers that logged it. The good stuff about the geranium is it is it's the actual geranium oil rather than the powder extract; much more potent!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to address...You can cut out the coconut oil if you'd like, but I don't think it's going to make a huge difference when dieting down to the level you're looking for.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've been reading, E-911 is a sexy supplement.

"Yo soy yealous, jes!"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

"Yo soy yealous, jes!"
I'm pretty stoked to try it myself. Maybe add some RK-500 and Ephedrine and you've got a perfectly nice cutter stack. I'll be picking up some RK either today or tomorrow while that 10% sale is going on. I'm a little bummed about the change in shipping, though. My order almost always hit $75, and if it didn't I was close enough to just add a $5 product and get the free shipping.

$4 flat rate is a great price considering the pounds of stuff I buy at once, but when you were getting it for free in the first place, it just doesn't sound that great. It's not a big deal, but I haven't been seeing too many Gold Codes recently, and I just re-upped my membership.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty stoked to try it myself. Maybe add some RK-500 and Ephedrine and you've got a perfectly nice cutter stack. I'll be picking up some RK either today or tomorrow while that 10% sale is going on. I'm a little bummed about the change in shipping, though. My order almost always hit $75, and if it didn't I was close enough to just add a $5 product and get the free shipping.

$4 flat rate is a great price considering the pounds of stuff I buy at once, but when you were getting it for free in the first place, it just doesn't sound that great. It's not a big deal, but I haven't been seeing too many Gold Codes recently, and I just re-upped my membership.
E-911 would be perfect for me right now. I could be wrong, but I don't recall E-911 containing the ever pre-workout ingredient, Beta Alanine. Si?

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to address...You can cut out the coconut oil if you'd like, but I don't think it's going to make a huge difference when dieting down to the level you're looking for.
yeah, i guess i can keep it. it's the only thing i eat that has any resemblance in taste to butter!

A lot of people on here like doing keto diets, but I only prefer them when you're really trying to get lean. Like if you got down to 9% and wanted to drop to 5%. You can make plenty of progress without a keto diet, and it will save you a lot of muscle. Keto diets can be difficult if you don't know how to carb-cycle and do refeeds as those are both very important aspects of the diet.

Now, TKD may be up your alley, which is basically what I was suggesting. The only time you take in carbohydrates is surrounding your workout, so you'd be low to zero carb on off days, and a decent amount (~150-200g) of CHO on your workout days.

The good stuff about the geranium is it is it's the actual geranium oil rather than the powder extract; much more potent!
the TKD sounds a lot more up my alley. i need the low to no carb, but i have to get them in sometime! i'll always be a fat boy at heart no matter how much weight i shred. :food::food::food:

"Yo soy yealous, jes!"
i love sexiness as well my friend! i'll let you guys know what's up. Hopefully i get it soon. i had to pre-order so i don't really know when it is coming.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty stoked to try it myself. Maybe add some RK-500 and Ephedrine and you've got a perfectly nice cutter stack.
still cool if i'm taking E right? i want paper thin skin as well!

what are your HIIT rec's for cardio? do it on workout days, or days not lifting?

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
today is a rest day. kinda bummed. some dood just came by to look at the car i'm selling and found a nail in one of the good tires. now i have to take the other two that i bought back to wally world, hopefully run into the same cashier and get my money back. the only problem is that i lost my receipt. i hate karma.

i guess i'll just have to do something else that is fun. yet i have no idea what that could be.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

what are your HIIT rec's for cardio? do it on workout days, or days not lifting?
All different ways to do HIIT, but I'd recommend doing it after your lifting sessions.

Also, fasted, low-endurance cardio is an excellent addition. Maybe do HIIT 1-2x/wk after resistance training, and fasted cardio 1-2x/wk. The thing about fasted is you've got to get up and hit the gym before breakfast. I usually did that on my "off" days.

Pop some E-911, head for the gym, crank up that treadmill to high incline and just do a light walk for 30mins. DON'T hold the handles!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All different ways to do HIIT, but I'd recommend doing it after your lifting sessions.

Also, fasted, low-endurance cardio is an excellent addition. Maybe do HIIT 1-2x/wk after resistance training, and fasted cardio 1-2x/wk. The thing about fasted is you've got to get up and hit the gym before breakfast. I usually did that on my "off" days.

Pop some E-911, head for the gym, crank up that treadmill to high incline and just do a light walk for 30mins. DON'T hold the handles!
Agreed. The one time I did HIIT "right before" I lifted. I mean literally, HIIT on the football field, drove to the gym and I was about 30% weaker on everything. Total lack of sugar in the system.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm glad you asked this question, because I'm pretending that you're asking for HIIT records, rather then HIIT recommendations in terms of pre/post workout.

Me personally, I like doing sprints with a 10 second rest in between intervals. At my HIIT peak, my routine was

400 yard sprint, 10 sec rest x 2 intervals
200 yard sprint, 10 sec rest x 2 intervals
150 yard sprint, 10 sec rest x 2 intervals
100 yard sprint, 10 sec rest x 2 intervals
50 yard sprints, 10 sec rest, x 2 intervals

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you asked this question, because I'm pretending that you're asking for HIIT records, rather then HIIT recommendations in terms of pre/post workout.

Me personally, I like doing sprints with a 10 second rest in between intervals. At my HIIT peak, my routine was

Last time I did HIIT on the track...POP! goes the hamstring.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established

good stuff dood! i'm trying to take it easy on the running though for the next month with the foot still recovering.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff dood! i'm trying to take it easy on the running though for the next month with the foot still recovering.
Do you have a spinning bike available? The kind they use for those Spin classes? Those are great for HIIT.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah.... apart from IC's suggestion about a bike, HIIT, the stairclimbers can be used as a "low impact," high intensity cardio. Stairclimbers are very HIIT conducive.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah.... apart from IC's suggestion about a bike, HIIT, the stairclimbers can be used as a "low impact," high intensity cardio. Stairclimbers are very HIIT conducive.
Those ain't no joke. I used to use them a lot. Also, the StairMill aka the Gauntlet is another great piece of cardio equipment.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Those ain't no joke. I used to use them a lot. Also, the StairMill aka the Gauntlet is another great piece of cardio equipment.
that's what i was going to start using, it looks a lot easier on my foot.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
well, i just got back from Pube-licks. Got my Eziekiel bread($5 a pop, i got two. Most expensive bread i've ever seen!), my fresh berries, and i found some pretty tasty 2g fat chicken sausages. my daddy didn't want any though. (pause for laugh)

I've been on my diet schedule all day, and I have been eating exactly what i need to but i have been STARVING ALL DAY!!!!! Still three more meals left, and one of them is dinner! woot woot!

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
today kinda sucked at the gym. just like IC i decided to go out last night. only had about two drinks, which sucked anyways, but there is something about going to bed at 4am and waking up to a phone call at 930 just isn't right!!!

didn't eat before i went to the gym, but here's how it went down:
Seated cable row 75x10, 105x10, 150x10(2)
Lat Pull Down 105x10, 145x8(x3)
Rear Delt 95x10, 145x10,x8,x7
Straight Bar Curls 55x10, 65x10, 75x8
Cable Curls 100x10(x2) 110x10, 120x7
Hammer Cable Curls 60x8, 70x8, 80x8
Concentration Preacher curls, 20x10(x3) each arm
Concentration Hammer curls, 20x10(x2) each arm

10 minutes on treadmill, full incline, 3mph. (started to get some acid reflux, prolly from the cigar last night)

Notes: Don't ever for get the iPod again!!!! I had to listen to the stupid pop station the whole time!!! Not to mention, there was a group of about three doods, talking about the Super Friends and the Justice League and how there are too many now, and one can't even hope to keep up with the goings on of all of the characters. If i only had one bullet and i was locked in a room with them, i would probably have to shoot myself!! I hate Nickleback, the radio played three of their songs while i was there for 1.5 hours. I thought it was the same song every time, but i listened very carefully and was able to decipher the differences.

Still drinking copious amounts of hydrogen hydroxide. Diet is solid. I'm getting ready to go out for the holiday and i have my cooler of food packed already. (there are a few Guinness' in there as well.) It is going to be a great day!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun tonight man, but I'd make this the last of the alcohol if you really want to make some progress! 2 nights in a row, :nono:

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Have fun tonight man, but I'd make this the last of the alcohol if you really want to make some progress! 2 nights in a row, :nono:
yep yep. i'm done, i hate feeling guilty when i'm drinking it, and i hate how i feel in the gym the next day.

however, i had an awesome cardio day.
I put the treadmill on full incline, walked at 3mph for 10minutes, grabbed a 45lb DB threw it on the shoulder for 6 minutes, 2 minutes walking, 60lb DB on the shoulder for another 6 minutes, 2 minutes walking, then 4 minute jog at 5 mph full incline, then ended with 2 min 3 mph full incline.

i did abs today as well.
sit up ~50
decline sit up w/ 8lb ball ~60
decline sit up w/12lb ball ~60
decline sit up no weight, 50

leg lifts, 4 sets of 25

slept great last night, 9 hrs!!!! that's about as much as i had the 2 days prior.

I ran into Coach Bowman, one of my middle school and high school football coaches. His first words, "DAMN YOU GOT BIG!!!" it was nice. i used to be a broomstick of a man.

time to clean and do laundry.
:usa::usa::usa::usa:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love running into old coaches. I played pop warner football (7th & 8th grade league), and when I was a freshmen in high school, during hell week we always ended our last workout with 100 up/downs (in full gear). I HATED IT!!! but one day, my old pop warner coaches showed up to see some of their previous kids/athletes in high school, and with them being there, I think I gave it an extra 50% effort. I dropped quick and popped up quick (though I think that burst of energy stopped around the 60th up/down).

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
I love running into old coaches. I played pop warner football (7th & 8th grade league), and when I was a freshmen in high school, during hell week we always ended our last workout with 100 up/downs (in full gear). I HATED IT!!! but one day, my old pop warner coaches showed up to see some of their previous kids/athletes in high school, and with them being there, I think I gave it an extra 50% effort. I dropped quick and popped up quick (though I think that burst of energy stopped around the 60th up/down).

haha, yeah i remember stuff like that. ours were gassers. line-hashmark-line-midfield, line, next hash, line, other line, line and the same in reverse. they were ten times better when they were bear crawl style!!!!

i lead the Commanders Fitness Improvement Program for my squadron for people who can't pass a PT test. we frequently do bear crawl gassers. It's a lot better being on the other end knowing how much they hate you!!!:unitedstates::unitedstates::unitedstates::dance::usa2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah. Coach Bowman...Is he still hocking loogies in paper and eating it?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that i saw in the gym, but i'm sure he does when he isn't pumping iron. he's the head coach at pryor now.
Back in 7th grade I was in his typing class and I was so freaking good already that I got out of the class and got to take art a 2nd time.