Ecto new to fat loss new some help

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Never had to do fat loss before but just recently bulked so looking to cut in a month. I just need some basics. I know to lower calories, keep high carb meals in the morning, run 3-4 times a week etc... Any other suggestions? Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
really that covers it :) do cardio fasted if possible. only clip calories 200-300 below maintenance

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
really that covers it :) do cardio fasted if possible. only clip calories 200-300 below maintenance
Looking forward to eating a lot less, hated eating a lot. Ya running on an empty stomach really helps the fat burn process. I was debating if I should get 'recreate' or not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think you need it at first particularly if you are just trying to get back to as lean as you were pre-cycle. Thats the important part too really to avoid muscle loss - make it slow and gradual, at even just 1lb a week it won't take that long to do it, and the more you loose per week the more likely it is that you are loosing some muscle too

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need it at first particularly if you are just trying to get back to as lean as you were pre-cycle. Thats the important part too really to avoid muscle loss - make it slow and gradual, at even just 1lb a week it won't take that long to do it, and the more you loose per week the more likely it is that you are loosing some muscle too
Good to know. I was thinking about the Keto diet, I remember you were saying that you're doing it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its definitely a nice way to help force your body to burn fat, but if you are an ecto historically you probably don't need it. just a slight clipping of cals and some patience is all :)

I on the other hand need as much help as I can get.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
its definitely a nice way to help force your body to burn fat, but if you are an ecto historically you probably don't need it. just a slight clipping of cals and some patience is all :)

I on the other hand need as much help as I can get.
Thanks for your input easy, appreciate it.