Hi Tech Lipodrene with ephedra extract

KingofMinot

Awards
I have been looking all over the place and I seem to be hitting 1/2 that it has real ephedra and I have also heard that it come's with the part of ephedra that isn't really active for thermogenic use.

I like the ingredient profile of this lipodrene and was wondering if it isn't effective as a thermogenic can I just add some bronkaid to it and use that as a fat burner.

My stack that I want to use is.

Lipodrene with bronkaid
Dicana and Vaporize

I will also be using extra hoodia and fishoil before eating.

Pre-workout I will use Cordycep powder
During workout I will use Scivation X-tend w/Bulk Beta Alanine.
Post workout I will finish my X-tend and eat a meal.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I've used it before and it's a very good product in my opinion. I've ran Ephedra-HCL before and this seems like the same. I believe the extract is of the weakest type, but it's eph nonetheless.

It also has Yohimbine in it which is a nice addition.

HEALTH MODE

Awards
I have been looking all over the place and I seem to be hitting 1/2 that it has real ephedra and I have also heard that it come's with the part of ephedra that isn't really active for thermogenic use.

I like the ingredient profile of this lipodrene and was wondering if it isn't effective as a thermogenic can I just add some bronkaid to it and use that as a fat burner.

My stack that I want to use is.

Lipodrene with bronkaid
Dicana and Vaporize

I will also be using extra hoodia and fishoil before eating.

Pre-workout I will use Cordycep powder
During workout I will use Scivation X-tend w/Bulk Beta Alanine.
Post workout I will finish my X-tend and eat a meal.
what ever ephedra is in that pill it is not good quality.. I am taking 4 pills a day and I used 20mg of ma-huang befor in the past and it felt alot stronger than 4 of this product