EC vs ECA vs ECY

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
post your opinion. Which has worked best for you?

does the Aspirin in ECA add any additional benefit? or just increase the likely hood of aspirin related side effects. I know it is supposted to prolong the effects of the E.....but to what degree?

What is the significant reason for using Yohimbine HCL with EC?

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
I've had no sides when taking ECA stack. It's the best stack I've ever taken (I'm trying Levithan Reloaded right now, but I'm thinking of going back to ECA).

I bet ECY is like ECA, only you're burning calories with a hard-on!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had no sides when taking ECA stack. It's the best stack I've ever taken (I'm trying Levithan Reloaded right now, but I'm thinking of going back to ECA).

I bet ECY is like ECA, only you're burning calories with a hard-on!
what was your aspirin dosing? i was thinking like maybe 1 81mg aspirin with the first dose and thats it. Too much aspirin is bad for the system

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
I'll check the dosage when I get home, but I did take it 3x day. On an empty stomach too, haha.

Eagleman003

Awards
i am doing eca with "baby asprin" 81mg tabs, that are coated and digest in the intestine not teh stomach. i do E25mg caffeine 200mg and apsrin 243mg

Eagleman003

Awards
25 mg of ephedrine
200 mg of caffeine
243 Asrpin

once at 11am
once at 3-5 pm

I dont really know if I should go up to 3x a day. If i do I will not do the asprin for the last dose. But do you guys think appetite surpression will be dramatic. I am 225 at around 12% BF and wanna get down to 222-223 at 11% in around 2 weeks. I am not really that sub caloric but rather just doing cardio 3-4x a week for 20-30 min at a HR of 130 (55% intensity). Does it really start to kick in at 75mg? Keep in mind I weigh a lot. Im 6'4", im not THAT jacked lol.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25 mg of ephedrine
200 mg of caffeine
243 Asrpin

once at 11am
once at 3-5 pm

I dont really know if I should go up to 3x a day. If i do I will not do the asprin for the last dose. But do you guys think appetite surpression will be dramatic. I am 225 at around 12% BF and wanna get down to 222-223 at 11% in around 2 weeks. I am not really that sub caloric but rather just doing cardio 3-4x a week for 20-30 min at a HR of 130 (55% intensity). Does it really start to kick in at 75mg? Keep in mind I weigh a lot. Im 6'4", im not THAT jacked lol.
ahh gotcha. yea im like 5'9" around the same weight at about 14-15% bf. Im dieting slow and trying to be sub 9% by may.

I will stick to two baby aspirins when I give it a go. One with each dose and then if I go to three doses, I will just leave out the A.

MovinWeight

I thought it had been proven that the Aspirin wasn't actually needed.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I like 200c 25e 5-7.5y, and you are good to go. Internal rocket fuel lol

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone feel the tendency to go hyPERglycemic while using Ephedrine is an issue that one should concern themselves with>?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
srocco112 Supplements 38
srocco112 Supplements 82
Theipodpeople Weight Loss 17
elementrip OTC Drug 62