Considering Velocity Diet

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Ok guys, I'm considering going onto the Velocity Diet for 2 weeks before I go see my girlfriend who is going to school out of state...have to look my best for my baby.

I'll be taking Leviathan RL, DCP, IGF-2, Reset AD, Incarnate, Sesamin, and a multi.

Do any of you guys have experience on this diet, and the rapid fat loss that it claims?

I'm thinking of using a slightly lower carb count than the diet calls for, to try and kick Ketosis into gear at the same time, what are your thoughts on that?

Also, I'm a sucker for diet soda - drinking one right now in fact. Any thoughts on negative impact it may have on the diet?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
hey i ran the v-diet for two weeks, had some great results, lost around 11 pounds in two weeks, i wouldnt tweak the carb intake, your calories are gunna be pretty restricted your gunna need those 100 grams of carbs. AS far as diet soda you should be aright, as long as you drink it in moderation, according to Shugart, writer of the v-diet. I found carbonated energy drinks to be a little bit more helpful, during times of slugishness.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Sounds good man -- I like the sugar-free Monster and No Fear energy drinks, they're great imo.

Not to get too graphic...but how bad are the bowel movements on the V-diet?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man -- I like the sugar-free Monster and No Fear energy drinks, they're great imo.

Not to get too graphic...but how bad are the bowel movements on the V-diet?
stick to Shuart's guidlines of 25 grams of dietary fiber and you'll be fine, if not better off than before! Bowel movements were not an issue for me, no timing issues, nothing, if anything they were a lot smoother

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Thats great -- I'm really looking forward to this, I just have to pick up some quality Casein, as I currently have zilch.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you can do a 45% casein/45%whey concentrate/10% psyllium husk custom blend at truprotein

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Hey Easy! I know you were considering doing the Velocity diet at one point - did you ever go through with it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nah, still waiting out my pct. 2 1/2 weeks left. I may do it in march though