Lipodrene

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
has anyone taking the lipodrene with ephedra extract??? i was thinking of buying it and just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with it? thanks!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Its a pretty solid seller at my store.......Have not personally used it but everyone who buys it likes it

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
thanks homie. i might just give it a shot.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
It will kill your appetite for a few hours.. Its as good as any ephedrine product I have ever used.. and I have used many from many many years ago..

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
i used it once, great product while i was on it. lost some good bf with it. Felt like I was having withdrawls almost when i stopped taking it though. Headaches, dizzy, lethargic all the time. lasted for like 2 weeks. its sucked. may just be me though.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
damn. sounds like a future buy come march. thanks for all the help homies!!!

killswitch05

Awards
just finished lipordrene..same sides as above when finished...lethargic...and just plain ol sad cause it was over....lol...great, great, great product...one of the best products ive ever tried...seriously

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
my best friend took that **** and it made him really lethargic after wards. :-x im trying out megadrine rfa-1 cuz its a thermo and eph combo... and u dont need things to curve your appetite. I took green tea with hoodia(app supp) and that **** doesnt do anything. Cutting calories doesnt help you burn calories. Check out your BMR and see how many calories u need to keep your metabolism at its best. As for lipodrene its just a cheap eph product.

Check out the old thermogen 2 with eph
Megadrine rfa-1 or any type of thermo+eph prods those are usually the sickest for shredding and maintaining muscle mass.