brywal312's weight loss plan

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Dialene 4, Vaporize and am considering Reset AD because i have been a heavy abuser of caffiene over the years. I am 6' tall 210 lbs and want to get down into the 180-190 range by the end of the summer. I just had a fitness eval and will post bf% and other info soon.

I am getting up at 6am and taking a dose of dialene then I do cardio for about 45min before work - tradmill/bike ect.

I drink a protien shake and take the first dose of Vaporize at about 8am.

For lunch I am usually having some variation of chicken baked/grilled/rotiserie or turkey. I am also taking another dose of vaporize

about 3PM I take my other dose of Dialene

At 5pm I go to the gym and do my major workout.
10min warmup/stretching then I begin to do weights. I do not have a schedule or log of the weight exercises I have been doing, it has been pretty much just exercising whatever isnt sore until failure.

Dinner I eat whatever I can find that is high protien low calories - turkey/chicken/bald eagle ect.. jk about the eagle
and I take another dose of Vaporize

I am going to do cardio 5 days a week and weight training in some form of alternation which I have not yet decided.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Also, this forum is awesome, I have gained so much information from just browsing.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered citruval, ragnarok and reset AD to add to this.

Health Eval - HDL cholesterol is low
Body weight: 213
Lean body Mass: 164.6
Fat Mass 48.4 lbs
Basal Metabolic Rate 2340
Fat Mass 22.7%

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I just finished going a week without stims and only taking reset ad. Today before I worked out i took my ragnarock, citrovol, and bronkaid. I FELT LIKE I WAS ON CRAAACK!!! It was arm day and did about 50% more work than the last arm day taking the same stuff! I worked arms for about 2 hours. About 30 minutes after I left the gym though my blood sugar bombed and i had to jump for the protein and simple sugars quick. Now i am feeling back to normal but seriously, Reset-AD isnt any joke! It felt like the first time I drank a Red Bull back before i started hitting the gym. HUGE props for an awesome product!!!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a cycle of 11-oxo and mass fx - muahahahha