There Can Be No Win Without Fail: Mega NRG's Current Cutting Cycle

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
This is not a "I need advice plz lol!" thread. I just want people to see what I'm trying to accomplish and smack me around if it is unsatisfactory. Yes, I have Lurked More. Yes, I have seen the wonders of the Search Button. Most likely this thread will end in massive failure. But then again, I seem to be failing pretty hard anyway, so I'll tell you Olympian Gods the deal and maybe you can pass the Judgement on me.

Read: This doesn't translate into "Read the Thread, LOL, and then ignore it." Replies are welcomed and wanted.

I currently do full-contact karate on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for an hour and a half prior to exercising. Then I do 30 min. cardio as a prelude, and then hit the weights. I do the bare minimum of weight training, as I don't want to waste my energy. After all, everyone says that at my age, I won't gain much muscle mass and such. Even though I do want to get stronger.

On the two days, Thursday and Friday, that I don't do karate, I do 40 min. of cardio and then hit the weights. So, here's my meal plans.

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Nothing
Supper: Nothing
Post-Workout: homemade chicken sandwich with wheat bread, protein shake, water to drink
Dinner: eight eggs, bowl of 2 1/2 cups of vegetables

I apologize for the ambiguous terms, but usually I'm either sleeping or out of the house during the first three meals, so it's hard for me to get anything then.

I will post my workout if you want, but it's nothing special. Just the absolute minimum required.

Epic failure, or epic failure?

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
if u dont eat u will fail
...heh. I've been trying to run away from having to really do that from the complications involved, but it seems I have no choice.

I've either hit a plateau pretty badly or I'm doing something wrong, because I'm not losing bodyfat as quickly as I should. It's sort of annoying.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
I may also have to start looking into doing HIIT.