Albuterol Plan for Overall Weight Loss

kkt224

Awards
Hi. I am pretty new hear, so I would appreciate any kind of feedback!
I am planning on starting albuterol in a few days, and have done a lot of research. I have read pretty much everything about it; however about half of it goes over my head. Also, I am a woman. I do not want to get buldging muscles, I just want to get back into incredible shape.
I have been an athlete all my life. I retired two years ago and did basically nothing...anyways I am a muscular girl, people gasp in disbelief when I tell them how much I weigh.
I am 5'9
I weigh 201
I have 25% bodyfat (hydrostatic weigh)
(When competing (not bodbuilding) I was 165lbs 17%bf)
So, I am going to start liquid albuterol in two days, but I do not really know what I need to add to it. I have been reading a lot about cissius rx; and taking benadryl on the third week (something about down receptors?)
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things to add to this?

...ok, so if there are no suggestions on what I should take in combo with this, is there anything I should be sure and not take?
I Ordered some DCP and stimulant X, but I feel like I should not add a stimulans to a stimulant....please help!

MacMan

Awards
I really like Albuterol. I've never used Clen., so I can't compare the two.

Albuterol does wonders for me with cardio. Seems to make it much easier. It does assist with burning fat, but hasn't really been as dramatic as what I might have thought. I'm naturally pretty lean, so it may work better for those with a few lbs. to shed.

I don't get tremors. I'm not jittery. Overall, I feel much better using Albuterol than I ever did on ECA or other stimulant fat burners. It has no effect on my libido or performance as other stims. have unfortunately had. I do have a slight increase in BP while using, but it is manageable.

I started dosing at 4 mgs. every 4 hours. I've increased the dosage to as high at 8 mgs. every 4 hours and the sides haven't increased. I take at least 3 doses a day and sometimes 4. Amazingly, it does not seem to negatively impact my sleep. I also don't "crash" after my last dose wears off.

I would avoid caffeine with it if possible, mainly due to the diuretic effect. The only problem side I have experienced have been leg cramps, particularly in the calves, when going to sleep. Potassium supplements and/or Taurine seem to work well in keeping the cramps to a minimum.

The "down regulation" of the receptor sites with albuterol is reportedly much less so than with Clen. Some people recommend after two weeks or more taking Benadryl at night to help upregulate the receptors. Others say down regulation doesn't happen with Albuterol up to eight weeks.

Maybe I'm just lucky with how I respond to it, but I really don't know why more people don't use it.

kkt224

Awards
Thank-you MacMan. I really appreciate you responding to my post. I just got my albuterol this afternoon, but I decided not to take any before my work out because I tried Stimulant X...2 tabs upon rising (w/food) and I really do not even know what to say about it...I started to feel a little hyper after about an hour, then it was almost like I was high. Not at all hungry and it was pretty hard to articulate at work. Made it pretty difficult to teach, that is for sure. A little paranoia, but tons of energy and no appitite to speak of...a lot of people say that only the first time you take stim X do you get the "euphoric" feeling. I think I will wait to try it again, and I will make sure it os on a Saturday!
I was reading some posts where people had a hard time thinking and concentrating while taking albutrol. Does anyone else experiance this?
I will try what you did Macman, and do the 4mgs every 4 hours. That will be the only thing I am taking tomorrow since I do not really know what to put with it yet. I feel like I have researched every bodybuildinbg board inside and out, but am still pretty clueless when it comes to all this...
What about DCP? I read some logs about it, but still wish to know more.
I feel like I need a degree in Organic Chemistry to figure all this stuff out...
Thank-you.

ajfrfghtr

Awards
How do guys take albuterol. Being a paramedic I am use to giving it as a nebulized treatment. Is that how you take it to lose weight?

kkt224

Awards
How do guys take albuterol. Being a paramedic I am use to giving it as a nebulized treatment. Is that how you take it to lose weight?
I just squirted in into the back of my throat.

MacMan

Awards
The inhalers don't deliver a high enough dose to do any good. Albuterol tablets can be purchased as well as a liquid form as a research chemical. I use the liquid form and use a dropper to measure the dose.

kkt334 - I find my concentration is better while on albuterol. I feel more focused. All other stims I have tried have given me the same feeling you had with Stim X. For me, that feeling doesn't go away with time or subsequent dosing. It's reduced a little, but I never quite feel right. I had given up on the stim route until trying Albuterol. I am currently using albuterol with DCP and haven't had any adverse effects. My appetite has signficantly decreased when I added the DCP. The other thing which is kind of strange, is that when I added the DCP I quit having cramps that I associated with albuterol.

ajfrfghtr

Awards
How much weight are you guys losing using albuterol.

kkt224

Awards
Thanks Mac. My DCP will be arriving soon, and I will add that. I am a little worried about the claims of excessive sweating though.
Today was my first day on albuterol. I did the 4mgs every 4 hours, three times a day.
Honestly I don't really if I felt all that energized to tell you the truth, I also have been taking concerta since I have add, and I stopped that yesterday because I didn't want to mix new stimulants. I hate concerta anyways, it makes me feel like crap. So I guess mixing concerta and ephedra for so long, my body must be adjusting to not having that in my system. I will try it again tomorrow and maybe up the doses a bit. I will let you know how much weight I lose, but keep in mind, I am a girl...

kkt224

Awards
FYI- I have been starving ALL DAY. I have read that this stuff increases appitite, but geeze, I have eaten more today that the last three days combined!

kkt224

Awards
I am going to try it again today, but I will increase the dose to 6mgs every four hours. Hopefully I will feel something...I can't imagine that I wouldn't...especially after months and months of research. Also, I am expecting my DCP today (hopefully) and I will try adding that to the mix. We will see. Also...I am going to add HIIT to my training slowly. My workouts usually look like this...
6 days a week: 60 min of mid intensity cardio HR 140-160 (bike, treadmill, eliptical) some combo, I get bored!

Mon: cardio back/chest
Tues:cardio legs/abs
Wed:eek:ff
Thursday:Cardio Shoulders/abs
Friday: Cardio Bi/Tri
Sat:Cardio Legs/abs
Sun: Cardio/abs

Justin

Justin

Awards
I am going to try it again today, but I will increase the dose to 6mgs every four hours. Hopefully I will feel something...I can't imagine that I wouldn't...especially after months and months of research. Also, I am expecting my DCP today (hopefully) and I will try adding that to the mix. We will see. Also...I am going to add HIIT to my training slowly. My workouts usually look like this...
6 days a week: 60 min of mid intensity cardio HR 140-160 (bike, treadmill, eliptical) some combo, I get bored!

Mon: cardio back/chest
Tues:cardio legs/abs
Wed:eek:ff
Thursday:Cardio Shoulders/abs
Friday: Cardio Bi/Tri
Sat:Cardio Legs/abs
Sun: Cardio/abs

How is it going with the albuterol? I just started mine today at 4mg. I am also running it with T3

kkt224

Awards
It made me so tired. I stopped taking it after a few days. I am scared of T3. I don't think I am educated enough to mess with anything like that. Right now I am just frustrated...

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Hi i was thinking of doin albuterol and i might after reading ur posts. Im sorry u didnt have any luck with it. But im confused on whats DCP? and where can u find epherdra at anymore?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Honestly....a Woman at your bf% level shouldn't even think of using albuterol...dial your diet in, and the results will be astounding!

kkt224

Awards
Oh, I didn't know you could be too fat for albuterol.

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
I have liquid Albuterol Sulfate that says 5mg/ml. The dropper goes up to .5ml. So I guess 2 droppers 3 times a day to get 15mg. per day. Is this correct? Is this a good dosage for a 250 lb. male with about 20% BF? I like the way it feels. No jitters, plenty of focus, increased strength and stamina, no trouble sleeping. However, while I can definitely feel the metabolism boost, my appetite hasn't changed.

What is DCP?

How can you tell if you need the Benadryl?

Justin

Justin

Awards
Your math is correct on the Alb. dosage

DCP = Damage Control Protocol .. do a search on that and you should find a lot of info on it. People use it with Alb to help shed the fat.

People vary on the answer as to when you need to use benadryl. Some say up to six weeks. Some say after 3. I do after 3 weeks. you may want to search more on that.

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
Why not try cocaine or crack in low doses? Oh yeah, legal issues.

attwarrior

Awards
i need some help on this supplement i've been thinking of taking but am completly clueless on the topic can u guys please in form me. i'm currently taking 125mg winnie and 200 mg equipose. my cycle looks like this 1 cc monday, thursday, sunday and so forth skipping 2 days in between while taking the equipose only once a week. any information on adding the albuterol and how to take it would be appreciated thanks in advance

Krys9

Awards
Hey guys...I really need some help!! I purchased Albuterol in the pill form and I can't find anything that can help me on how to take it!!! I have gained about 30 pounds and I need to loose it fast!! I used to be very athletic and in great shape until I had my son...now I don't know what to do with myself!! Is there something else I should be taking with this to help me?? I'm lost and I need to get going on this!!!

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Why not try cocaine or crack in low doses? Oh yeah, legal issues.
Will you be covering the literature on the affect of cocaine on human body composition (no livestock, please) in your next issue?

I'd very much like to see that!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The inhalers don't deliver a high enough dose to do any good. Albuterol tablets can be purchased as well as a liquid form as a research chemical. I use the liquid form and use a dropper to measure the dose.

kkt334 - I find my concentration is better while on albuterol. I feel more focused. All other stims I have tried have given me the same feeling you had with Stim X. For me, that feeling doesn't go away with time or subsequent dosing. It's reduced a little, but I never quite feel right. I had given up on the stim route until trying Albuterol. I am currently using albuterol with DCP and haven't had any adverse effects. My appetite has signficantly decreased when I added the DCP. The other thing which is kind of strange, is that when I added the DCP I quit having cramps that I associated with albuterol.
Uhh, let me just say that 10 puffs every hour or so a day definitly works.... the only reason I do it this way is because the inhalers are OTC in australia.

socalanfmodel

Awards
I'm beyond confused. How the heck are you "purchasing" these or "will be arriving" if they are not obtainable by RX the ?? Do you kids buy them online? You can private me I don't want to break any rules for the forum. Just can't grasp you guys purchasing. Sure call me new fish

Braveheart43

Awards
The Albuterol itself will cause anxiety & tachycardia.

Snowfalls4eve

Awards
I’m an experienced competitor and I love albuterol over clen, this guy macman took all the words outta my mouth , couldn’t have said it any better. Should be a albuterol sticky . Great info!!??