Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Have been thinking about this for awhile, and it just seems these two would work together so well. Albuterol will help free up fatty acids, while the fibrate will oxidize the ffa. I haven't really seen anybody run these together, and I'm trying to think of a reason... Though I have seen people with alb and TTA or Sesamin, which are weaker antagonist of the PPAR pathways.

Anyways, I'm thinking of trying this for a month to get back to a good weight before the winter craziness. Any input?

I'm thinking 900mg Gemfibrozil, 3mg Alb/4xday.

doggzj

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some T3 and THEN you'll have the ultimate cutting stack :)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha, not messing with T3 again. Takes to much work and messed with my sleep cycle like crazy.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
You can check out my albuterol log... I got absolutely nothing out of it, except for increased cardio capacity. I got to the point where I was taking ridiculous amounts, and the only thing I noticed was increased headaches.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can check out my albuterol log... I got absolutely nothing out of it, except for increased cardio capacity. I got to the point where I was taking ridiculous amounts, and the only thing I noticed was increased headaches.
Well I've used to before. I took a dose tonight and well, if you dose 4-5mg and don't get ANYTHING, then I bet you have some bogus albuterol. My heartrate moved up 10 beats and although I've been sitting on my butt all night, I have a bit of sweet and some killer BO.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for this this post, maybe some reassurance that I'm not crazy. Guess the only way to know is to test it out a bit.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully D Sade sees this post. Even better would be Spook as hes the 1st one I have ever seen in the BB forums talk about fibrates. I would try to find any posts from him on the avant labs site forum.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why you went with alb over clen?

Oltmann

Awards
I've done 4 weeks of:
160mg fenofibrate X 1 a day
25/200mg EC X 3 a day
4mg albuterol X 2 a day

I was in about 1000kcal a day deficit low carb.

I have done simliar diets before, and the fenofibrate may have added something, but not very much.

I lost about 2lb a week, which is what I would expect to lose anyway.

The albuterol was IBE, and the fenofibrate was genuine pharmaceutical (Fournier-Pharma.)

Maybe it would work better for someone who isn't dieting strictly.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I can't do clen ( I crash after 4 hours and want to go to sleep)

I started experiment with albuterol this week, and I like what I'm getting. I get hopped up but not jittery, in addition I have no crash.

I've already lost a couple pounds, and I'm not even cycleing it!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I can't do clen ( I crash after 4 hours and want to go to sleep)

I started experiment with albuterol this week, and I like what I'm getting. I get hopped up but not jittery, in addition I have no crash.

I've already lost a couple pounds, and I'm not even cycleing it!
I got some on the way and cant wait to try it with some cardio. Your reaction to clen is similar to my reaction to AMP. Im hyper for 2 hours then I need a nap badly.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is this fibrate stuff?
Where can you get it??

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is this fibrate stuff?
Where can you get it??
They are drugs, and I won't source them for you. There is a huge post about them at MnM, and I've been using them on and off for like 2 months. Its basically like supercharged sesamin, depending on which fibrate. Worth a read reguardless.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any reason why you went with alb over clen?
A few actually

1) Prior experience with alb, none with clen

2) Better safty profile. Short period of activity means I can take some and sleep 3 hours later.

3) Seemingly better overall. From what I read clen will work better increasing expendanture, which isn't something I really need. Alb has more published info relating to anti-catabolic properties and the like that are very attractive for a dieter.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done 4 weeks of:
160mg fenofibrate X 1 a day
25/200mg EC X 3 a day
4mg albuterol X 2 a day

I was in about 1000kcal a day deficit low carb.

I have done simliar diets before, and the fenofibrate may have added something, but not very much.

I lost about 2lb a week, which is what I would expect to lose anyway.

The albuterol was IBE, and the fenofibrate was genuine pharmaceutical (Fournier-Pharma.)

Maybe it would work better for someone who isn't dieting strictly.
Fibrates themselves seem to work better in people not as strict. Their only real course of action is to burn free fatty acids, and just by definition, a strict dieter is managing this perfectly.

I'm going to continue here, but I'm betting that a fibrate would work so much better on a bulk, where you are eating 1000kcal over maintainance. Here you will be overfeeding, and the fibrate will help burn the extra dietary FFA, instead of having your body store. Net affect seems that it would limit fat gain even on hardcore bulks.

This seems to be inline with what others have written, but hey, I'm not exactly a 'strict' dieter, so this should be good for me!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
This kinda reminds me of when MP came out promising "DNP Like Effects"...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This kinda reminds me of when MP came out promising "DNP Like Effects"...
The problem with MP, and in fact Fibrates, is that they work better for people who are more out-of-shape, and for people who don't have as strict of a diet.

I guess you can only expect so much. 2lb/week and I would be very happy.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The problem with MP, and in fact Fibrates, is that they work better for people who are more out-of-shape, and for people who don't have as strict of a diet.

I guess you can only expect so much. 2lb/week and I would be very happy.
Sound like fibrates make great damage control. Im more worried about the toxicity that some mention on M&M and Avant.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sound like fibrates make great damage control. Im more worried about the toxicity that some mention on M&M and Avant.
Yea, they work great (amazing) as damage control, just like seamine works good for this. I have only used Gem, as I'd like to avoid the harsher chemicals.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yea, they work great (amazing) as damage control, just like seamine works good for this. I have only used Gem, as I'd like to avoid the harsher chemicals.
How do you "feel" on Gem? Lethargy, hot? Just curious :)

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you "feel" on Gem? Lethargy, hot? Just curious :)
If I eat a big meal, like a steak dinner, I the next few hours I can notice a rise in body temp. I can be sitting at my computer and notice some sweating and some body odor. I don't 'feel' really anything outside that. This falls in line as better damage control then anything. Besides that I feel nothing. I do get the side effect of photosensitivity, which sucks when I'm outdoors, but as winter is coming this should be less of a problem.