My Diet/training Journal

Blindfaith

Awards
Ok boys and girls...ive decided to let you guys into my world as far as what i eat and how i train. Im going to do a serious cutting phase...a 6 month one to be precise.

Diet: 5-6 meals/day, 250 grams protein, 1800 cals/day, 100 grams carbs, no carbs after 6pm

Training: MAX-OT (currently on week#3) from ast-ss.com...i fuckin love it so far!

Current Stats: 6'3, 275lbs, 24%bf, 217lbs LBM

Goal: 235-240lbs 8-10%bf

Time Frame: Nov 25th/2002-May 25th/2003

Supplements: None....i know i just spent a good 2 grand on crank but i just sold it all for double and i really want to see how far i can go naturally. I will take 1 caffene tab before my workouts and that will pretty much be it.

I will post my before and after pics when i am done the entirety of my this phase.

Now i dont know if you guys care or not but would you like me to post my lifts as well as the exercises that i did??? Or should i post that at the end as well???

I will do a weigh in once a week on friday mornings and let you know my progress.

Any input or suggestions is much appreciated!

cheers,

Blindfaith

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Supplements: None....i know i just spent a good 2 grand on crank but i just sold it all for double and i really want to see how far i can go naturally. I will take 1 caffene tab before my workouts and that will pretty much be it.

Great to hear from you....and is this the key to the good life?! :D ;)

Blindfaith

Awards
YJ...i knew you were lurking about here....and how did i know that you would be the first to respond! Good to hear from you bro! I must admit i did shed a tear when i sold all my gh and igf-1 but i can always get it again later if need be.

cheers

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ...i knew you were lurking about here....and how did i know that you would be the first to respond! Good to hear from you bro! I must admit i did shed a tear when i sold all my gh and igf-1 but i can always get it again later if need be.

cheers
Lets hope so! ;)

Whats your daily dietary recall look like? If you have it together, we all know you're the nutrition GOd and the anti- Carb ;) So you might have to let us in on some sample meals....

Blindfaith

Awards
im not anit-carb what so ever...the only reason why i do the ckd/keto diet is because it is the only one that works for me...all of the other ones just help me maintain what i have. I dont particularly like doing a no carb diet...its pretty boring and after a few weeks i cant look at eggs the same way ever again:)

And i wouldnt call myself a nutrition god either...i did horrible in my upper level sport nutrition class...My prof for that course was anti protein...when i mentioned that i took in about 1 gram per pound she hit the fuckin roof. Most women do when i say that.

but thanks for the kind words....all my meal plans etc will be revealed very shortly.

cheers

Blindfaith

Awards
Day 1: Monday Nov 25/02

Training: Legs 45mins and 30 mins on treadmill after weights - 350 cals

1) Leg Press 3x4-6 700lbs

2) Squats 2x4-6 315lbs

3) Leg Curls 2x4-6 180lbs

4) Dead Lifts 2x4-6 280lbs

5) Standing Calve Raises 2x8 420lbs

6) Seated Calve Raises 2x8 280lbs

last week i did 800lbs leg press for 7 reps but for some weird reason i could not put it up today:( so i had to drop her down to 700lbs for 7 reps, but everything else was fine...my deadlift went up 5lbs, leg curls +10lbs, both calve exersices +10lbs.

Food:

1) 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 litre water

2) Myoplex shake 1 packet

3) turkey breast sandwhich, mustard, lettuce, bowl of tomato soup, 1 cup skim

4) 2 chicken breasts, 1 large garden salad

5) whey isolate shake

6) whey isolate shake

totals: 250 protein/110 carbs/38 fat/1706 cals

Blindfaith

Awards
Day 2: Nov 26th/2002

Training: Chest & Abs 40 mins and 30 mins stationary bike after weights 300cals

1) DB press 3x4-6 90lbs DB's

2) Incline Hammer Strength Press 3x4-6 220lbs

3) Decline Hammer Strength Press 1x6 275lbs

4) Cable Crunches 2x10 160lbs

5) Leg Raises 2x12

increased my db press by 5lbs since last week, increased my incline press by 10lbs and decline press by 10lbs too. Felt pretty good today....cardio was easier than normal...maybe because i was chattin it up with the hottie next to me on the bike for the whole 30mins:)

Food:

1) 1 bowl of shreeded wheat, 1 cup skim, 1 whey isolate shake

2) post workout myoplex shake, 1 cup skim.

3) roast beef sandwhich w/ mustard and lettuce on 12 grain bread

4) 6oz lean sirloin steak with garden salad, 1 cup green beans

5) 1 can tuna w/ low fat mayo on lettuce

6) whey isolate shake 1.5 scoops = 45 grams protein

Totals: 225 protein, 110 carbs, 60 fat, 1720 cals