DNP and Melting Point?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I know DNP is dangerous, But I ordered some anyway. My plan is to do 200mg ED with 4 caps of melting point for 2.5 weeks.

I will also be doing TREN ethanate @200 mg/week and 1.25 mg's bromocriptine ed for 4 weeks.

Any benefits to adding Melting point to DNP? Thanks for your responses.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
running a test base here?

If not, you migth wanna locate an IV caffiene drip...

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I add a test base? Will that give me more energy? Maybe some Test prop or cyp?

What if I add an ECA stack? That should help with the lathargy.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know DNP is dangerous, But I ordered some anyway. My plan is to do 200mg ED with 4 caps of melting point for 2.5 weeks.

I will also be doing TREN ethanate @200 mg/week and 1.25 mg's bromocriptine ed for 4 weeks.

Any benefits to adding Melting point to DNP? Thanks for your responses.
Where should I start? First you sound like you nothing about DNP, but still think it's cool to use it. Second is your using DNP and Melting Point: both raise you matabolism...you want to fry yourself, huh? Third you running TrenE without Test? Don't what Mr.Happy working for about 7-8 weeks? And you running TrenE for 4 weeks? Have you used Tren before? It is a long ester, therfore used in cycles of 10weeks or more. Not 4 weeks. And there are alot, I mean alot, that can't handle the sides from Tren? And that long E will make sure that it stays in your system for a while. In other words you need to do a search about these compounds before you kill yourself.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, First off, I do know alot about DNP. I was just asking what people thought about adding melting point (which is just TTA and Flax oil) to my DNP cycle. I didn't say I was going to actually add it. Hence the reason I asked.

As far as adding test to tren you are correct, and I was incorrect to think I could run it solo without losing energy and losing libido. So yes, I will do 8 weeks of tren and 12 weeks of test cyp.

I don't know why everyone thinks when someone brings up the topic of DNP, the person did not educate themselves on it. I realize how serious this substance is. I do not think "it's cool".

I will also add that this will be my first run of injectable anabolics, so I will say I am somewhat a newbie when it comes to true anabolics (test, tren, sust, eq etc..). In that respect, I appreciate any info or suggestions.

Should I drop the bromo?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I was slightly off in the tren, its not just TrenE, it's Trinabol which is tren ace, Tren E and Tren Hex, 150mg/ml.

It will be a couple weeks before I get any of the stuff I mentioned, so I am planning everything now.

So, should I use Test E or Test Cyp? They seem to have the same half life.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Also, I was slightly off in the tren, its not just TrenE, it's Trinabol which is tren ace, Tren E and Tren Hex, 150mg/ml.

It will be a couple weeks before I get any of the stuff I mentioned, so I am planning everything now.

So, should I use Test E or Test Cyp? They seem to have the same half life.
Have you ever used Tren?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Sir.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are planning to continue with this.. you'd be best to switch to tren suspension instead of enanthate.

Enan is a long acting ester. With tren its best to go with quick acting esters on the first go around to see how you respond to it that way if you encounter problems you can quickly adjust or stop without having to wait 2 weeks for the drug to clear your system.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
U-
You're sounding a bit undereducated.
I might do t/d test/tren stack for 4-6 weeks. See how you respond. If anything needs adjusting you can counter from there.
I would follow up with the DNP. If you are asking questions about DNP I still doubt you are ready to use it. I'd go with MP. It looks to be a good product. It might also serve as training wheels for what you have in mind. Tren and DNP are two no questions left to ask substances. Very powerful and one quite lethal.
Best of luck,
M

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Then I would do Tren Ace for 4-5 weeks with a Test E or Test C. And not use DNP until later. You are putting two of the strongest BBer drugs out there into your system. I would start with Tren A and see how your body likes it before jumping on a DNP/Tren cyle.
And research alot more on DNP until you know it inside and out.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression Tren was a good cutter also, and would work well with the DNP. I have and still use Melting Point daily.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think Ill go with LSCULLA's plan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5