Slim Fast Optima... it actually helps cravings for me

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I needed something the other day and had one because a chick at work gave it to me. didn't taste too bad, so i drank it.

it really seemed to help cravings and i didn't get hungry for quite a while. i've had 2 more since and have noticed they really do help ME at least, as far as cravings.

i'm kinda embarrassed to say that I'm drinking slimfast shakes... lol...

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I needed something the other day and had one because a chick at work gave it to me. didn't taste too bad, so i drank it.

it really seemed to help cravings and i didn't get hungry for quite a while. i've had 2 more since and have noticed they really do help ME at least, as far as cravings.

You wanna know how I know you're gay...?

You drink slimfast shakes.:icon_lol:

Sorry, I just saw the 40 year old Virgin the other day for the first time and I've been saying that to everyone.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It's really not a bad idea. I've thought about doing it too. The thing is, you know exactly what the macro breakdown is, so it's so damn easy to eat right all day just by sucking those shakes down. You obviously couldn't do it for EVERY meal, but at least 2-3 of them a day would make cal counting so much easier.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I actually drink ONE per day right now. I drink one with an afternoon snack and that has greatly helped me get through the afternoons now. I eat 5 small meals a day and the hardest time for me is after that 2pm meal.... I need to make it as long as I can and for some reason the cravings catch up to me at that time.

It's really not a bad idea. I've thought about doing it too. The thing is, you know exactly what the macro breakdown is, so it's so damn easy to eat right all day just by sucking those shakes down. You obviously couldn't do it for EVERY meal, but at least 2-3 of them a day would make cal counting so much easier.