Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?

B

bigbadboss101

Awards
Which is worse?  If you are hungry and don't have other choices, would you rather grab something that might not be healthy, or choose to wait and go hungry?

If it's a few minutes then I normally would wait so I can get some good food.  But what if you are out and the only food you see are hot dogs, fries, etc?  And say you won't get to eat for at least 2 hours?  Better to take in some greasy, low-nutrition food, or let catabolism go on?

B

Brock Landers

Awards
Just eat something (even if it is bad) if you are hungry, try to make it as healthy as possible, and make sure whatever it is has some sort of protein in it. I meal wont screw up a plan, remember, it takes contiuned adherence to a bad diet to get fat, it doesnt happen overnight, or in a few days.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i know this aint the answer you probably looking for my friend, but the answer should be.....protein bars, nuts, premade thing from home that you carry around always and in times of need (like you have described)....chow on those suckas. again, sorry i didnt choose from the two choices but unless i plan to eat bad (like pizza once in awhile), i hate throwing down foods non-beneficial for my goals and probably even worse, going to hungry for a long period of time.

B

Blazer88

Awards
I agree, I believe it's better to eat bad rather than nothing at all. But, do everything in your power to avoid this situation. If you have to eat bad, just eat enough to hold you over until you can get some healthy food into ya. That means maybe a slice of pizza, and not the whole thing ;)

H

hemotep

I eat bad all the time. But then again, I try to eat something every hour to hour & and a half. It get hard to right all the time, so I just say **** it. Im an ecto, so fats no problem, my daily snack bag that i take to work with me usually contains: 3 little debby snacks, bag o peanuts, nutrigrain bar, protein bar, some raisens, snack size candy bars (2-4), pack of crackers (peanut butter). This is in addition to the my protein shake that i take with me (70g protein, 100g sugar, and 28g olive oil). Im not gonna mention my lunch, or four dinners!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I eat bad all the time. But then again, I try to eat something every hour to hour & and a half. It get hard to right all the time, so I just say **** it. Im an ecto, so fats no problem, my daily snack bag that i take to work with me usually contains: 3 little debby snacks, bag o peanuts, nutrigrain bar, protein bar, some raisens, snack size candy bars (2-4), pack of crackers (peanut butter). This is in addition to the my protein shake that i take with me (70g protein, 100g sugar, and 28g olive oil). Im not gonna mention my lunch, or four dinners!
wow....and this diet working for yall? i suppose an ecto has more flexibility. i know dudes thats deebo who eats like as if its the last day of their life and dont give a .....

T

true_c

Awards
definately eat the burger/fry combo - and make sure u remember to toss a protien bar in ur pocket for next time

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
bro every fast food rest. you go to has a grilled chicken sandwich,, just get two of those plain throw the bread away from one stack them togather chuck some mustard on them and wise up and dont let yourself ever do it again!!!!!!!!!!

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
If given only 2 choices: not eat, or eat bad

I'd eat bad no doubt. I'd just try to make sure it's some kind of protein so that I can justify my bad decision :D Better not to be catabolic IMO

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Geeez, how hard is this? If your stuck, go to Micky Ds and get a few double cheeseburgers, toss out the buns and go to town. Just keep it protein based and try to make it P/F or P/c it is when it is P/F/C that you have issues.

Wardog

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Geeez, how hard is this? If your stuck, go to Micky Ds and get a few double cheeseburgers, toss out the buns and go to town. Just keep it protein based and try to make it P/F or P/c it is when it is P/F/C that you have issues.

Wardog
i like your layout. P/F/C heavy foods are the ones indeed with the issues, along with just simple carbs or just fat. I never could go to the arches and pay 2.50 for a burger/chicken burger and toss everything but the meat. im sort of a penny pincher though, so i have no merit.

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You say your a penny pincher, and yet I am willing to bet you will spend more than $2.50 for the ECA stack and other goodies you will take to burn that fat off later on. Go to whichever one has the two burgers for $2 or 5 sanwiches for $5 etc and just do the right thing..lol!

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wardog

Wardog

Yep! Nail on the head! Ow Ow!