is this a reasonable goal?

Squats

Awards
My lbm is 157lbs and my weight is 192 and im at 18% bf....

i would like to get to around 12%bf which would mean i'd have to lose around 12lbs of fat....

If i eat around 500cals under maintanance, run & lift 4-5x/week and take an EC stack alternated with a clen/keto stack could it be possible to lose those 12lbs of fat in 8 weeks and not lose any strength gains i made from my Emax cycle from my previous bulk? (keep in mind PCT is over)

thanx guys

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I think that is a realistic goal is you have a good diet and training program.

Squats

Awards
I think that is a realistic goal is you have a good diet and training program.
yeah i eat the right foods and my workout program is:

MON-legs/cardio
TUE-Chest/abs/cardio
WED-back
THRS- shoulders/cardio
FRI-arms/abs/cardio
SAT-rest or cardio
SUN-rest or cardio

i would run an EC stack for the 1st 4 weeks, then jump into a clen/keto stack for the next 4, then if need be i'd try some Melting point and EC for another 4 if needed....

That should do it, right?

I just wanna make sure i don't lose any strength and i only lose fat and not muscle... should i eat closer to like 200-300 below maintanance instead?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
500 below maitniance should be fine

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A 500 kcal daily deficit is good for about 1lb/week of fat loss. For 12lbs in 8 weeks you'll need closer to 750 kcals below maintenance.

What is the keto in your clen/keto stack? As in a keto diet? If so, wouldnt recommend it if you want to keep your strength gains.

Eat carbs, lift heavy, but keep training sessions short and you should make the most of it. However any powerlifter will tell you that strength will decrease with bodyfat...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A 500 kcal daily deficit is good for about 1lb/week of fat loss. For 12lbs in 8 weeks you'll need closer to 750 kcals below maintenance.

What is the keto in your clen/keto stack? As in a keto diet? If so, wouldnt recommend it if you want to keep your strength gains.

Eat carbs, lift heavy, but keep training sessions short and you should make the most of it. However any powerlifter will tell you that strength will decrease with bodyfat...
True 500 cals below would be about a 1lb a week but you have to factor in the cardio he's doing.
Squats I think your goal can easily be accomplished with right diet and training, I don't even think you need the EC stack.

Squats

Awards
the keto im reffering to is Ketotifen Fumarate... it helps you run clen longer by keepin your receptors clean longer....

I can run clen for a whole month while using that

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
the keto im reffering to is Ketotifen Fumarate... it helps you run clen longer by keepin your receptors clean longer....

I can run clen for a whole month while using that

have you ever yoused the keto? That **** will put you to sleep, big time.

h19