What is the best fatburner you ever used?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What is the best fatburner you ever used?

I want to know everyone's fav fatburner , it has to be a thermogenic

2. If you can handle AY, look around for the former version of OL IGNITE and stack it with Bronkaid.

Another great option is Radiate capsules stacked with Bronkaid.
    •   

3. https://www.chaosandpain.com/red-sky...e-thermogenic/

Red sky is prob the best I ever have used - appetite suppression for hours and hours, great smooth energy and all around great thermo. Only thing that comes close is a ec stack
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

4. PES made one a long time ago, when they made the original Erase, forgot what it was called, but I got a bottle for my coworker, and his waist size went down even when he did not diet or exercise. It wasn't stimulant based, and I hate that I cannot remember what it was called, or what ingredient it had.
  5. What is the best fatburner you ever used?

Accelerant by Molecular Nutrition, used it for my BBing show (and before). Very basic fat burner but it worked.

Didnít have the chance to use Lean Edge (SNS) but Iíve seen some logs on here and they seemed to enjoy it.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. Has anyone used fitmax ? Was thinking about that or anything else you recommend ?

7. Found it online. Alpha T2. My coworker lost waist circumference by taking that alone without training and a proper diet.

8. Oh crap...just realized OP was asking about best fat burners EVER! I must change my answer..

OG Stimulant-X for sure!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dannya2k15 View Post
    Has anyone used fitmax ? Was thinking about that or anything else you recommend ?
    So you are asking because you want to use something that is currently available..?

FitMax is a nice product that I do enjoy, but for fat loss purposes I would stick with my original suggestions which are significantly more potent thermogenics.

10. What powder thermogenic do you recommend ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    If you can handle AY, look around for the former version of OL IGNITE and stack it with Bronkaid.

Another great option is Radiate capsules stacked with Bronkaid.
    What dosage for radiate and bronkaid per workout?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dannya2k15 View Post
    What powder thermogenic do you recommend ?
    I’m not really a powder thermogenic guy since OG Alphamine left us. I do however like the feel of HyperMax, but Radiate powder would crush it in terms of energy and making you sweat! I have not tried OL BLOODSHR3D Black, but that seems to be getting stellar reviews too!
    Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What dosage for radiate and bronkaid per workout?
    I would dose 1 cap of each together 3 times a day, one of those times being before cardio (I assume you meant a cardio workout).

I can’t even begin to tell you what I take before weightlifting...haha!

13. I really like alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements. Really great fat burner imo.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

14. For the original question the og PEScience Norcodrene was the best thing Iíd ever used. Paired with forskolin it was money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannya2k15 View Post
    What powder thermogenic do you recommend ?
    Depends on what you want in it.

As far as mood, euphoria, and body heat Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d Black Magic treated me great.

If you donít mind yohimbine I have used Inspired Nutraceuticals 3mb3r has a pretty solid profile and packs a decent stim punch. I didnít use it ever consistently from a fat loss perspective but the formula is pretty solid.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Oh crap...just realized OP was asking about best fat burners EVER! I must change my answer..

OG Stimulant-X for sure!
    That stuff was legit and dymetharine extreme - lost so much weight in that while eating 3,000 cals a day. Stuff was probably meth
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    That stuff was legit and dymetharine extreme - lost so much weight in that while eating 3,000 cals a day. Stuff was probably meth
    @thebigt and I have discussed the magic of OG Stimulant-X. He said it felt very similar to when he used to take Phentermine, which is only available as an Rx. Looking up user reviews of Phentermine...it does sound remarkably similar to OG Stimulant-X. I was in great shape that summer, and felt even better!

Are you referring to AST Dymetadrine Xtreme (ECA stack) circa 2003? If so, that was my first experience with Ephedra and I got extremely cut with very little effort on that product as well. That one was pretty darn special too, but I thought it was just the ephedra....possibly not though!

Oh the fun we used to be able to have!

17. Check out my thread in the auction section. I have OL Bloodshr3d and OL Ignit3 (OG) up for sale. PM me if interested.

18. Go to Walgreens and get a box of Primatine tablets and a bottle of caffeine tablets. Can't beat the ec stack.
    SEMPER FI!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Go to Walgreens and get a box of Primatine tablets and a bottle of caffeine tablets. Can't beat the ec stack.
    Walgreens has their own generic ďbronchial asthma reliefĒ that is the same for like $9 a box. Thatís what I typically grab

To answer OP, mood and energy = OG alphamine. For actual fat loss results from a supplement not counting EC stack, I would have to give it to the old school DCP/HEAT stack.

Havenít tried either of these but plan to try oxymax or new ignit3 soon, probably my two fav formulas on the market currently on paper. Never tried radiate but based on the label I cannot wrap my head around why it is so beloved here, especially the new formula. If there is anywhere I can purchase samples I would love to at least give it a shot though

20. ECA + eviscerate or supernova or absolutely abliderated. If diet is in check, there's no way this stack doesn't work.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

21. Such a loaded question as this is really determinant on your stim level.

Back in the day Twin Labs Ripped Fuel was my absolute favorite
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep use code AM20 for 20% off

SuppTalkRadio.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Such a loaded question as this is really determinant on your stim level.

Back in the day Twin Labs Ripped Fuel was my absolute favorite
    Yup, good ol ripped fuel, by far the best I've used...

23. I liked Absolute Fuel when I tried it, although it's been a few years. No jitters, just clean energy.

24. Yeah I would love to get some OG ripped fuel, so different in memory of what you get from the current EC stack.

25. The new Radiate for sure.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best fat burner to use?
    By caveman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 09:23 PM
  2. What is the best workout supplement that you have used
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM
  3. Legal DS-What is the best cycle you've ever run?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
  4. What is the best stack you can buy?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:48 AM