What is the best fatburner you ever used?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Haven’t tried either of these but plan to try oxymax or new ignit3 soon, probably my two fav formulas on the market currently on paper. Never tried radiate but based on the label I cannot wrap my head around why it is so beloved here, especially the new formula. If there is anywhere I can purchase samples I would love to at least give it a shot though
    Radiate capsules and powder get the love because they offer feel good energy with no crash, and their ability to make you sweat your ass off is superior to most products out there today. This includes OxyMax and the current version of IGNIT3.
    Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Yeah I would love to get some OG ripped fuel, so different in memory of what you get from the current EC stack.
    I hear ya on that one!

2. ThermoLife Dicana.

Their least hyped product, and wasn’t available for very long. Wish I’d bought more. Hadn’t heard much about it, so didn’t expect a whole lot. Didn’t make any drastic changes to training or diet and lost 8lbs from 1 bottle of the stuff. Was highly impressed. Too bad TL just files lawsuits and doesn’t make Supps anymore.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html
    •   

3. Radiate by RXS Supplements @TheMyth @MonteRXS just came out with their new Radiate+ and its AMAZING! I lost 18lbs during my 3 month cut.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Have to echo the others
    Radiate + is fantastic @MonteRXS and @TheMyth put out a great product

You can check out my review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc

If you need a coupon code: CPBOB will give you a hefty discount.
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

5. Thanks guys! 🥰
    •   

6. I just want to know this or Olympus Labs Black magic? I was disappointed at the two tubs of radiate I bought before

7. RXS radiate+ that good? Remember reading the label and honestly didn't think twice. Will look again

8. Quote Originally Posted by rafi160 View Post
    I just want to know this or Olympus Labs Black magic? I was disappointed at the two tubs of radiate I bought before
    Depends on what you want out of them.

Stim wise and feel is always tough since everyone reacts to things differently. Radiate packs Alpha-y so thatís something to keep in mine depending on how you like that. Otherwise Bloodshr3d packs a bit higher dose of the exotic stims while Radiate has more varied stims and ingredients that may effect the stim feel (higenamine, Hordenine, choline, noopept). Both would serve as a good stim boost prior to training.

For fat loss Bloodshr3d should be stronger, it just contains more ingredients focused on that or slightly higher doses of them.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    RXS radiate+ that good? Remember reading the label and honestly didn't think twice. Will look again
    Dindt think twice? Whats wrong with it? Beisdes great energy, tons of noots, and fat burning properties

Appetite suppression and you will sweat like crazy
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

10. i tried to buy this non clump version of radiate but apparently their out of stock... I cant take pills anymore after one had to get dislodged from my throat

11. Calorie deficit and cardio.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rafi160 View Post
    i tried to buy this non clump version of radiate but apparently their out of stock... I cant take pills anymore after one had to get dislodged from my throat
    It will be back in Stock Friday!

13. Lipokinetix by a VERY long shot. Nothing has ever even come close to comparing...except for one thing that cannot be mentioned on this board.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

14. I loved usp labs oxy elite pro was fire!! The original that is

15. The best... but stupid people ruined it by overdosing/stacking & FDA doing what it does best taking out something that works

16. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    PES made one a long time ago, when they made the original Erase, forgot what it was called, but I got a bottle for my coworker, and his waist size went down even when he did not diet or exercise. It wasn't stimulant based, and I hate that I cannot remember what it was called, or what ingredient it had.
    Was it Epitome?
  17. What is the best fatburner you ever used?

Quote Originally Posted by Carcitybeast View Post
    Was it Epitome?
    Evomuse

18. Quote Originally Posted by Carcitybeast View Post
    Was it Epitome?
    Was Alpha T2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best fat burner to use?
    By caveman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 09:23 PM
  2. What is the best workout supplement that you have used
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM
  3. Legal DS-What is the best cycle you've ever run?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
  4. What is the best stack you can buy?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:48 AM