BennyMagoo cuts the fat

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BennyMagoo cuts the fat

Ok, it's time to do something about this Christmas holiday blubber. Currently, I am 110kg, I would like to get this number down to sub 100kg. I am going to start logging my food and daily activity in this thread, with regular weigh-ins and some before and after pics.

2. Ok this is what we are working with here:

Name:  inCollage_20190204_073301929[8169].jpg
Views: 132
Size:  235.9 KB
    •   

3. In brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. SUB!

5. I'll get in on this, good luck!
    •   

6. Subbed

7. Thanks for the subs fellas! It means a lot to me to have you guys following along, it's literally keeping me out of the fridge tonight!

Ok, Day 1.

177p, 252c, 109f for 2751cals.

I also managed to get a great workout in this morning, back & bis:

Wide grip pullups 3x5, 1x6
    Parallel grip pullups with legs raised (get the best lat pump by doing this) 3x8
    Seated cable rows with '60' for 3x8
    Isolate pulldown with 65kg on each side for 3x8
    Preacher dropsets with 40kg, 30kg, and 20kg for 6;6:8 x 3 sets (working my way back from a little injury in my left bicep)
    Seated db curls 15kg for 3x8

I feel hungry and alert right now, thinking about buying some sleepy stuff to get me through this stage.

8. Nice. In on this.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Thanks for the subs fellas! It means a lot to me to have you guys following along, it's literally keeping me out of the fridge tonight!

Ok, Day 1.

177p, 252c, 109f for 2751cals.

I also managed to get a great workout in this morning, back & bis:

Wide grip pullups 3x5, 1x6
    Parallel grip pullups with legs raised (get the best lat pump by doing this) 3x8
    Seated cable rows with '60' for 3x8
    Isolate pulldown with 65kg on each side for 3x8
    Preacher dropsets with 40kg, 30kg, and 20kg for 6;6:8 x 3 sets (working my way back from a little injury in my left bicep)
    Seated db curls 15kg for 3x8

I feel hungry and alert right now, thinking about buying some sleepy stuff to get me through this stage.
    Ephedrine and caffeine works wonders on a cut. Through some forskolin 95% extract on top for a couple months, always does me right. Also TTA-500 isn't ever mentioned enough but that stuffs great. Yohimbine if u can handle it. Keep that diet in check though of course. Find a bunch of low calorie snacks to incorporate between meals, and cut carbs down on your main meals. I'm really interested to see your progress!

10. I’m here bro. Good luck with this.

11. Any supps Benny or just good ole training and nutrition?

12. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Any supps Benny or just good ole training and nutrition?
    Just good ole training and nutrition for now, with a little bit of pre-workout, 20g creatine mono, and 15g of L-Carnitine, and just a tiny bit of IF neurostack every few days.

I can actually get duromine from my doctor (he loves the stuff), but I am really trying to get a feel for self moderation again, so going to start with a 4 week goal of keeping my average cal intake below 2800 while maintaining my strength with no chemical assistance. Pretty sure I can drop 5kg this way, then maybe later I will introduce some S4 and hit the duromine for some later stage results.

To be completely honest, life has been really crazy since the end of last year, and I have been feeling really up and down, so I don't trust myself with proper "supps" just yet - I really need to get a grip! Plus, I am really enjoying having big juicy balls!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79
    Plus, I am really enjoying having big juicy balls!
    Pmsl, whilst I know exactly what you mean this sounds so wrong

14. Day 2 Summary

198p 278c 159f for 3377cal

My willpower broke yesterday, and I ate 8 eggs for dinner which blew my calories out bigtime.

At the gym:
    150kg back squat 3x5, 130kg for 1x11
    60kg split squat with back leg on bench 3x7 each side.

15. Lmfao! Iím in the same ball boat bud. Itís almost unnatural

16. Day 3 roundup:
    120p 280c 71f for 2219cal

Pretty much didn't eat all day. Phone was ringing every hr with emergency jobs so pretty much drove around fixing **** for 13hrs then ate a huge bowl of rice and butter chicken when I got home.

Gym yesterday:
    Bench press 125kg 3x5, 100kgx14
    Plate unilateral rows 80kg each side for 3x8
    OHP 65kg 6,5,5
    Wide grip pullups 3x5
    Did a heap of shoulder stability work using trx straps as demonstrated by smashwerx on instagram.

Not even hungry today.

17. Good luck with your cut bro. Iím just curious, do you have a plan for your macros cause I see your stats changing every day so far? Your protein intake seems very low too... I would fix your macros if I was you

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mathb33 View Post
    Good luck with your cut bro. Iím just curious, do you have a plan for your macros cause I see your stats changing every day so far? Your protein intake seems very low too... I would fix your macros if I was you
    Ideally I would eat more protein, but last 2 days I have pretty much fasted until the evening thanks to work. Typically, my prep lunch is 300g of beef with a salad or vegies, so skipping this is distorting my macros for the last 2 days. However, I'm not too fussed because I am making a heap of coin and getting used to the deficit life.

19. Day 4 Roundup:
    Another crazy day at work, making hay while the sun shines.

Macros: 131p 298c 107f for 2723cal

Gym:
    Light squats: 60kg for 12 sets of 8 using a "sumo" stance and no shoes on.
    Wide grip pullups 5x6
    Hyper extensions 5x25
    TRX straps: archer pulls (this movement has a unique DOMS profile)
    TRX strapa: windmills

Nutrition goal for the next few days: less sugar, more meat. I feel like I in withdrawal from a sugar addiction right now, and slowly, I am getting on top of it. I have attributed much of my overeating to anxiety but, as I abstain from food and feel great throughout the day, I am starting to wonder if I have the cause effect model around the wrong way.

20. Day 5 summary:

188p 174c 70f for 2113cal

No gym.

Hungry.

21. In! Wanna know whats under the fat.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Day 5 summary:

188p 174c 70f for 2113cal

No gym.

Hungry.
    2,113 calories, fcuk that bro. No wonder your hungry

23. Day 6
    211p 144c 125f for 2573cal
    No gym again, too busy with work. Busting to get in and do some deads but today is Sunday family day so it will have to wait til tomorrow. Also, going to refer today, stock up for the week.

24. Day 7:

Refeed today, did not track cals. Also, didn't go to the gym again, pretty much laid on the couch all day experiencing different levels of conciousness.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Day 7:

Refeed today, did not track cals. Also, didn't go to the gym again, pretty much laid on the couch all day experiencing different levels of conciousness.
    At least you are honest and not hiding your addiction to hallucinogenic drugs.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
  2. PES Cut the Fat Stack .
    By AnabolicJuich in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 06:20 AM
  3. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM