BennyMagoo cuts the fat

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Fark its Wednesday and I haven't logged this week, so here is an update:
    Mon Tues calls both around 2500.

Gym:
    Monday deads, sucked, but got through 4x6 with 180kg.
    Tues: chesty bro with gym buddy: first set for everything was strong af but recovery was terrible I guess as I basically ran out of glycogen quickly.

Weight:
    109kg. Lost about 1kg.

This sucks!
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Fark its Wednesday and I haven't logged this week, so here is an update:
    Mon Tues calls both around 2500.

Gym:
    Monday deads, sucked, but got through 4x6 with 180kg.
    Tues: chesty bro with gym buddy: first set for everything was strong af but recovery was terrible I guess as I basically ran out of glycogen quickly.

Weight:
    109kg. Lost about 1kg.

This sucks!
    Nah. 1kg is okay. Goal is to loose 500gr per week, that is considered healthy. Just keep grinding!
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

3. Wednesday 13th Summary:
    177p 276c 163f for 3259cal which is bang on my estimated maintenance. My self control broke, I think because I ate almost zero carbs until 2pm, then once I started I couldn't stop. Lesson learned: eat some am carbs.

Pretty good gym session in the morning: back & bis hitting:
    Isolat pulldown 130kg for 3x8
    Chin ups, 3x12 (really feeling the bodyweight reduction here)
    Preacher curl dropsets 40kg:25kg:20kg for 810 reps by 2 sets then 6:8:8 for 2 sets
    Seated db curl 15kg 3x8
    BW pull up : 10kg goblet squat supersets, 5:15 for 3sets

4. Thursday 14th Feb Roundup:
    181p 147c 135f for 2522cal

Hurt my hip again yesterday, fitting off a bathtub. Had to keep lifting and swinging it around and felt the psoas go pretty early on. So this morning it took me a good while to get out of bed and I have a ton of hear radiating from my pelvis. Makes my balls feel cold.

No gym yesterday.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Thursday 14th Feb Roundup:
    181p 147c 135f for 2522cal

Hurt my hip again yesterday, fitting off a bathtub. Had to keep lifting and swinging it around and felt the psoas go pretty early on. So this morning it took me a good while to get out of bed and I have a ton of hear radiating from my pelvis. Makes my balls feel cold.

No gym yesterday.
    Sh1t bro. Maybe, doing more bodybuilding isolation exercises for awhile will do you good. Think about it. I'm done with heavy presses, squats or deadlifts and can't complain about making visible progress physique wise. We are not 20 anymore.

Edit: And try to avoid bathtubs...
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sh1t bro. Maybe, doing more bodybuilding isolation exercises for awhile will do you good. Think about it. I'm done with heavy presses, squats or deadlifts and can't complain about making visible progress physique wise. We are not 20 anymore.

Edit: And try to avoid bathtubs...
    Bathtubs are an occupational hazard right now, but I am working on building up the business so I can employ an apprentice.

7. Ok Fri, sat sun roundup:

Macros have been on point (2500cal with around 180g protein) today and Friday, however yesterday I let it go with 100g of peppermint chocolate, which got me up to maintenance with way too much sugar.

Gym:
    Friday I stretched and squatted lightly (80kg paused squats), and felt significantly better afterward. I have been stretching my quads a lot over the last 3 days and it's really easing passive tension in the groin and hips.
    Yesterday I did some heavy bench. Felt really short on energy but managed to grind my way through 3x5 with 125kg by digging deep and finding my beastmode switch. It was actually the best session I have had in a long time as I really really suffered through every set but managed to finish each with nice clean reps, no breaking the bench, and perfectly braced.

Looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow - I actually feel lighter and can see I have lost fat around my chest and hips.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
  2. PES Cut the Fat Stack .
    By AnabolicJuich in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 06:20 AM
  3. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM