Osta and low cal diet results

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Osta and low cal diet results

8 Week osta cycle, at a start of 1800 calories week 1 and 2, then drop to 1700 week 3 and 4 then drop to 1600 week 5 and 6, then finish at 1400 weeks 7 and 8, then started clomid week 7 all the way into week 10 having stopped Osta at week 8. Have been taking D acid with the clomid and basic magnesium supplements ect. training was 5x a week heavy weights for 10 reps, with a hour of cardio in the morning and before bed every night. Havent been to the gym in about 4 years so its nice to come back now. dropped 6 to 7 kgs in weight, calipers say im around 12% bf but I dont believe it, thinking more around 14 or 15%. diet was super strict as was everything else. Had to throw in a beer now and then though. hope the bitch tits dissapear at 10% bf.

week 1 day 1
    Name:  175459d1543764610-ebay-ostarine-cert-vgw076o.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  90.0 KB

week 10 day 1
    Name:  178006d1547547366-ebay-ostarine-cert-20190115_160257.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  648.6 KB

2. Nice progress
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Nice progress
    Thank you.I feel like it could have been a lot better if I wasn't lazy with my protein intake, but live and learn i guess.

4. I would say you are close to 12% body fat.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    I would say you are close to 12% body fat.
    Could be the case as I do store alot of fat on my stomach and chest compared to other areas but im thinking im around 13% at the lowest. should hit that 10% mark before the end of February giving me at least a couple weeks of beach time. then will start a lean bulk at the end of march. appreciate the input.
    •   

6. Very nice progress bro. I would say that’s 13%. Keep it up my man

7. Thank you, hoping to hit 10% before my bday Feb 16th then just maintain for a few weeks.

8. Nice results in 2 and a half months!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Thank you, hoping to hit 10% before my bday Feb 16th then just maintain for a few weeks.
    Definitely achievable go for it my man

10. Thanks, Staying clean eating so far though getting sick and tired of chicken, Might have to lower the morning calories in order to switch to steak for dinner.

11. Keep us informed bro I’m curious to see more pics later on in your run

12. well I stopped the osta like i said a couple of weeks ago but will do either way, cheers.

13. Fantastic. Do you feel that a pct is needed on Osta? I am currently in my 2nd week. Going to run it for 12.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dbondi View Post
    Fantastic. Do you feel that a pct is needed on Osta? I am currently in my 2nd week. Going to run it for 12.
    100% at a 12 week end you will shut down hard, I felt like half a man at week 8, I couldn't get hard and didn't feel like sex at all which was a turn on for a girl I met as she thought I was ignoring her lol but yeh it sucks. Def get some Clomid man

15. Great results man, how old are you? you look a bit young in the first photo could be from the puppy fat (not trying to be mean haha)

16. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    100% at a 12 week end you will shut down hard, I felt like half a man at week 8, I couldn't get hard and didn't feel like sex at all which was a turn on for a girl I met as she thought I was ignoring her lol but yeh it sucks. Def get some Clomid man
    Sounds rough, is the clomid working ?

17. Hell yeh it is, getting some breakout now from it but I have been mixing it with D acid to boost it even further but yeh, first time in years I got head and almost jizzed as soon as I felt the breathe 2.35 cm away from the tip lol

18. I get that a lot, helps with younger ladies though haha I'm 27

19. Great work!

Next time don’t flex in the after pic. It will show a more accurate picture of the change. There are before/after comparisons which are basically unflexed vs flexed to show the difference flexing can make (intended to warn people about diet pill advertising tricks). Flexing & lighting can shave 10% BF off a pic. (10% is anecdotal and not a factual quantified value)

No questioning you made great progress. Your arms, shoulders, and upper chest really show the great change you made!

20. I’m not sure that Ostarine played any role in this transformation...just sayin

21. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Great work!

Next time don’t flex in the after pic. It will show a more accurate picture of the change. There are before/after comparisons which are basically unflexed vs flexed to show the difference flexing can make (intended to warn people about diet pill advertising tricks). Flexing & lighting can shave 10% BF off a pic. (10% is anecdotal and not a factual quantified value)

No questioning you made great progress. Your arms, shoulders, and upper chest really show the great change you made!
    I thought someone would say that, I have entire journey documented through video that i can put up when im finished cuttin in about 4 weeks, for now here is a comparison of 2 flexed similar images from the 2nd week in to just before the end of the osta around 3 and a half weeks ago.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190107-171308_Video Player.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  424.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20190107-165927_Video Player (1).jpg
Views: 227
Size:  398.1 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I’m not sure that Ostarine played any role in this transformation...just sayin
    I don't think so either as I feel these last 3 weeks after stopping osta I have been progressing just as much, its really the strict diet.

23. I will add.. I know how hard it is, after all the hard work and great progress, not to flex in the after pic ��.

Many of us judge BF by abs. A lot more goes into it. How much muscle is in your legs for example. I would guess 13%

24. Haha that's the truth, but honestly the 2nd week photo was flexed, and the photo with a similar pose from a little over 3 weeks ago was also flexed as well. But yeh I think I'm currently at 13% as well, hope to hit the 10% mark by mid February, then very very slowly increase calories, judging from your display photo we have a similar body shape though you put me to shame in terms of lean muscle, maybe I'll catch up before the end of the year ��

25. First cheat meal in 10 weeks, I stuffed myself like a chicken, gained 5 pounds in 1 day, ate pizza, kfc, a angus burger at mcdonalds then i had a large coffee milkshake, then I had a headache so took a nap then when i woke up I went and drank 3 redbulls and a box of krispy kreme... I now feel like complete **** and its been 24 hours, bloated beyond belief and my body seems to be trying to hold onto all that food because I still have yet to go to the toilet haha Name:  VEZDI8R.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  265.0 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Macros and low cals. Need advice
    By rabz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Superdrol and low cal diets
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:35 AM