Osta and low cal diet results

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Yeh I understand, though running lGD is super suppressing but running test is basically a complete shut down. Plus I have had luck in the past running Clomid before the end of the cycle to keep test levels up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Yeh I understand, though running lGD is super suppressing but running test is basically a complete shut down. Plus I have had luck in the past running Clomid before the end of the cycle to keep test levels up.
    That is correct. Shutdown would be more severe, especially in combination with Test/Trest.
    I would suggest clomid during the entire cycle and for PCT. Worked great for some people I know- or incorporate at least 4-ad with an AI at hand.
    What dose of LGD are you thinking of?
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
    •   

3. Run it the entire cycle ? You sure? I already stated it at 5mg first week and 10mg for the rest, Clomid makes me a little....insane though. I did Clomid on the last 2 weeks of osta and it rebooted me right back so I'm hoping the same here

4. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Run it the entire cycle ? You sure? I already stated it at 5mg first week and 10mg for the rest, Clomid makes me a little....insane though. I did Clomid on the last 2 weeks of osta and it rebooted me right back so I'm hoping the same here
    Entire cycle. Was discussed here on AM several times. Consider switching Clomid for Toremifene. Torem at 60mg/d, later in PCT 120mg/d. Nolva is not as good, more possible sides and IGF-1 suppression.

Personally, I would not run LGD. The time it kicks in is when the cycle is almost over and your test is already suppressed.
    A shorter cycle with a stronger compound and Torem would be better. Think of DMZ for 5 weeks -or something.

5. Arrhhh this always happens and I change my mind last minute , do you think running maybe some rad instead a better option ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Arrhhh this always happens and I change my mind last minute , do you think running maybe some rad instead a better option ?
    No experience with Rad, sorry. Others may know.

7. Darn, all good I'll think about my options, I'll get my test results checked and if it's over 900 I'll run the lGD if not I'll go for the rad. Cheers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Darn, all good I'll think about my options, I'll get my test results checked and if it's over 900 I'll run the lGD if not I'll go for the rad. Cheers.
    Haven't ran it myself but I'd assume lgd is a bit stronger as a bulker

9. I wouldnt mind running it as a recomp. Do you think a 8 week cycle could have me drop 1 or 2% body fat and maybe gain 6-7 pounds of lean mass?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    I wouldnt mind running it as a recomp. Do you think a 8 week cycle could have me drop 1 or 2% body fat and maybe gain 6-7 pounds of lean mass?
    Maybe, I don't see that as impossible. As with anything it's hard to keep EVERYTHING. My guess is that if you add 10 you keep 5.

11. awesome, That is fine with me, 5lbs is a nice number. if can keep 5lbs but drop 1 or 2 % bf I will be a happy camper.

12. Lethargy on LGD is a biatch. 5-7 lbs gains are possible in 8 weeks -but by week 5 you may wanna quit the cycle (write that down).
    Hence my suggestion using a base -or something stronger for a shorter period, together with a serm like torem.

13. is it worse than the lethargy when using mk677 on a cut? that almost destroyed me

14. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    is it worse than the lethargy when using mk677 on a cut? that almost destroyed me
    Everyone is different. Its mentioned about LGD far more often than MK-677.

15. Have a look at a cycle someone else is currently running, using stuff I would suggest:

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycl...ermatrest.html

16. Hmm, Just throwing this out there, but since im younger wouldnt it work a lot better with me due to higher test levels then it would with you? so do you still think doing the LGD is not worth it? maybe I should go down the RAD140 route ?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Hmm, Just throwing this out there, but since im younger wouldnt it work a lot better with me due to higher test levels then it would with you? so do you still think doing the LGD is not worth it? maybe I should go down the RAD140 route ?
    Don't know anything about RAD and quit Sarms for good awhile ago. The "non-sarms" like MK and cardarine have their place in my fridge -but I find Sarms underwhelming, any Sarm. If you are worried about extra suppression because of the "base", do the "serm trick" DMZ + Torem would be dope.

18. okay appreciate the help

19. Update, I dropped the D aspritic acid because man oh man I was getting super angry and acne all over. I thought it was the pre workout but none it's the acid, I just thought It can't be the acid since I have been taking it for 4 weeks now but looks like it builds up because I have just been on edge these last 6 days and acne has been insane for the last 2 weeks. This stuff is more potent than first thought
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Macros and low cals. Need advice
    By rabz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Superdrol and low cal diets
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:35 AM
  3. Glucophase XR and Low Carb Diet
    By hognose in forum Supplements