Osta and low cal diet results

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Big progress!

2. This progress is only with ostarine? (except the right diet) nice results man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nikosktm View Post
    This progress is only with ostarine? (except the right diet) nice results man
    That is correct though I really feel the ostarine didnt do much as you can see by the images I feel i made more progress these last 3 weeks then I did while on the osta by just changing 80% of my calorie intake to protein

4. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    That is correct though I really feel the ostarine didnt do much as you can see by the images I feel i made more progress these last 3 weeks then I did while on the osta by just changing 80% of my calorie intake to protein
    impressive nice work mate

5. cheers bro
    •   

6. Nice work. I agreed it was probably mostly the diet and hard work but I’m sure the osta at least helped you avoid losing muscle. What dose were you on?

7. 30mg a day, but shut down by week 8, was planning to do 10 weeks but I need my **** working

8. Awesome result!

9. thank you bro

10. the last 3 weeks has been slow progress as I have moved out then moved back after finding out the girl i moved with was actually married and has a kid... so the last couple of weeks has been rough, but I think i have managed to drop some more body fat, here is a update, same day different lighting. I think I am closer to 12 or 13% body fat now as if you look closey on the first image to the left of my abs you can see veins ect, the camera doesn't really catch them to much but i have started evolving into a giant penis by sprouting veins all over my body, especially in the showers and forearms.

Name:  IMG_20190204_215755_354.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  117.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190204-215027_Video Player.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  831.8 KB

11. Holy s***, that is some stellar progress. Those pics yesterday I wouldn't even think you're the same dude from the first pic.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    Holy s***, that is some stellar progress. Those pics yesterday I wouldn't even think you're the same dude from the first pic.
    Thanks mate �� 2 and a half weeks left on the cut them a little recomp before bulking up, will keep all progress listed on here, hope to hit 9-10% bf before the bulk.

13. nice progress. are you working on cutting some remotes too? There are some good universal remotes out there - could make for an easy cut

14. I'm cautious if something looks too good to be true.

Either you are a genetically gifted, disciplined mofo -or that are results of tren.

Kudos to you if its true.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm cautious if something looks too good to be true.

Either you are a genetically gifted, disciplined mofo -or that are results of tren.

Kudos to you if its true.
    Nope I wouldn't lie to myself, after I got my anxiety I haven't touched a needle since. Just very very strict diet. My genetics are really crap, trained everyday for 2 years and make almost no progress, for me I have learnt my body recovers slowly, so I only train 3 or at most 4 days a week, the rest is recovery and very strict diet, I appreciate everyone saying not natural though as it makes me feel better about the results. I will be starting lGD and cardarine in 2 weeks time though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Nope I wouldn't lie to myself, after I got my anxiety I haven't touched a needle since. Just very very strict diet. My genetics are really crap, trained everyday for 2 years and make almost no progress, for me I have learnt my body recovers slowly, so I only train 3 or at most 4 days a week, the rest is recovery and very strict diet, I appreciate everyone saying not natural though as it makes me feel better about the results. I will be starting lGD and cardarine in 2 weeks time though.
    Well, tren with anxiety would not be advised. Congratulations to the results. I hoped you had used some new designer ph -but it was "just" rigorous diet. Very few can pull that off and its a difficult task.

17. What's your weight now and before starting?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    What's your weight now and before starting?
    83ks start and now 70kgs

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Well, tren with anxiety would not be advised. Congratulations to the results. I hoped you had used some new designer ph -but it was "just" rigorous diet. Very few can pull that off and its a difficult task.
    Well I hope to start LGD in a couple weeks so I'll keep you updated on that but first I want to hit that low bf mark before starting. I'm not planning on really bulking ever again as my body is super bad with high calories and I just get fat, so I'll just recomp most of the time. I'm happy with the progress just need to eat a little more before I go insane so hope LGD will allow that

20. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Well I hope to start LGD in a couple weeks so I'll keep you updated on that but first I want to hit that low bf mark before starting. I'm not planning on really bulking ever again as my body is super bad with high calories and I just get fat, so I'll just recomp most of the time. I'm happy with the progress just need to eat a little more before I go insane so hope LGD will allow that
    Well it's much easier when your cut to bulk. Just focus on eating the good foods and let your body get used to the idea of being slim.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Well it's much easier when your cut to bulk. Just focus on eating the good foods and let your body get used to the idea of being slim.
    Exactly right, that's why I'll push the lGD until 3 weeks just to make sure I'm at the correct body fat and mentality

22. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    Exactly right, that's why I'll push the lGD until 3 weeks just to make sure I'm at the correct body fat and mentality
    Sounds good!

23. LGD for how long? What dosage? It can suppress you way more than osta and ruin the outcome.

Thing is, at the beginning you have your natural test + LGD = anabolic surplus. Later in cycle, when test declines due to suppression = no anabolic surplus, as LGD substitutes lost test, know what I mean? I did somewhere here on AM a graph to show it. Meaning, without a test base, the outcome is:

You will be suppressed and most gains go out the window, while feeling like sh1t due to low test.
    People use 4-AD as a base -this may work somewhat. Best would be TD-Trest as a base, if you don't like pinning test.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LGD for how long? What dosage? It can suppress you way more than osta and ruin the outcome.

Thing is, at the beginning you have your natural test + LGD = anabolic surplus. Later in cycle, when test declines due to suppression = no anabolic surplus, as LGD substitutes lost test, know what I mean? I did somewhere here on AM a graph to show it. Meaning, without a test base, the outcome is:

You will be suppressed and most gains go out the window, while feeling like sh1t due to low test.
    People use 4-AD as a base -this may work somewhat. Best would be TD-Trest as a base, if you don't like pinning test.
    lGD for 8 weeks plan to start clomid on week 6 and go for 5 weeks, will be throwing some d acid in there as well, dosage is 5mg first week then rest is 10mg

25. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    lGD for 8 weeks plan to start clen on week 6 and go for 5 weeks, will be throwing some d acid in there as well
    Have you understood my previous post?

I did the graph again. Note: The graph is just to visualize what will happen without a test base, level of suppression is just a guess, everyone is different. Also, I gave LGD an anabolic rating like test. On paper, LGD is stronger -but in real life, LGD is not as strong, IMHO -and is similar to test in strength (at about 10-12mg/d), dose dependent.

As cycle progresses, test levels DECLINE, leaving you at the end just with LGD, here the graph:

Name:  levels.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  55.9 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Macros and low cals. Need advice
    By rabz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Superdrol and low cal diets
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:35 AM
  3. Glucophase XR and Low Carb Diet
    By hognose in forum Supplements