Cheat meals when going out to eat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Have you started having dreams (nightmares) about carbs yet? Whenever I do a similar diet, I always get dreams where I'm raiding my fridge at night of carbs, and then I wake up in the morning worried if I was sleep walking or if it was just a dream lol
    Haha that’s intense. I rarely crave carbs. If I do then I might just have a small amount, like a few grams. Maybe it’ll be a handful of berries or peanuts. But for the most part this diet is pretty easy because I love the foods I’m eating. Just about everyday I have steak, eggs, bacon, milk, cheese, yogurt, chicken, and literally any other animal product I want. That’s the main rule for me is mostly stick to animal products and try to fast for around 16 hours a day. I try to go for fattier meats and cook everything in grass-fed butter. I’m enjoying it and it’s working so far. I’m down about 10 pounds in the first 18 days. Obviously some of that weight is water.

2. I miss pizza
    •   

3. Flavored BCAAs help a lot with sweetness cravings. I also like having candy (gummies) around my workouts if it's getting really bad or I feel I'm lacking intensity in the gym.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Flavored BCAAs help a lot with sweetness cravings. I also like having candy (gummies) around my workouts if it's getting really bad or I feel I'm lacking intensity in the gym.
    What do you get from BCAAs that you can't get from WHEY protein?

5. I typically have a protein shake to help with cravings. A scoop or two of chocolate whey protein in whole milk is as tasty as a milk shake to me.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    What do you get from BCAAs that you can't get from WHEY protein?
    I hate making protein while bcaa is easy, so I'm on the same boat, I just est for protein and if I'm getting cramps and **** I have some bcaa probably 3 times a week. Whey protein shake maybe 2 times a week, just hate shaking it as it never blends properly and I've tried it all, plus only 25-30g protein is a tiny breast chicken so I would rather the chicken, basically same calories as well.

7. In the end the meal is not going to make drastic changes in your physic. If it effects you mentally then that is different. If you're not enjoying life a little it may not be worth doing it.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

8. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    In the end the meal is not going to make drastic changes in your physic. If it effects you mentally then that is different. If you're not enjoying life a little it may not be worth doing it.
    Yeah my major concern with it is that it would start a precedent of me breaking my diet here and there and it would gradually become more common. I’m an all or nothing type of guy with everything I do. I’m a bit of an extremist with things.

I’ve decided to adjust my weight loss plan by being less absorbed with what I’m eating and more concerned with when I eat. I’ve increased my fast to at least 18 hours a day and now I allow myself to have more carbs then I did before so that way I don’t have to be super strict. And it’s working. I also do more cardio.

9. I do CKD, and on weekends I go out at night with my gf. On these days I use metformin as gda

10. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    I typically have a protein shake to help with cravings. A scoop or two of chocolate whey protein in whole milk is as tasty as a milk shake to me.
    That's cool! I should try it very soon.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Emir View Post
    I hate making protein while bcaa is easy, so I'm on the same boat, I just est for protein and if I'm getting cramps and **** I have some bcaa probably 3 times a week. Whey protein shake maybe 2 times a week, just hate shaking it as it never blends properly and I've tried it all, plus only 25-30g protein is a tiny breast chicken so I would rather the chicken, basically same calories as well.
    I see! Yes, bcaa is easy.

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    In the end the meal is not going to make drastic changes in your physic. If it effects you mentally then that is different. If you're not enjoying life a little it may not be worth doing it.
    That's inspirational!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:23 AM
  3. puking when i try to eat
    By EctoMorphius in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 09:09 PM
  4. What to eat between meals?