Holding fat on my chest

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brain5ick View Post
    I’ve already dropped 8lbs on a 2,500cal diet. I’m doing 35% protein, 35%carbs, 30% fats and I’ll adjust my ratios if weight loss stops. I do 10 minutes moderate speed on the treadmill with a level 6-7 incline then 5 minutes on the stair stepper at level 10, do my lifting then another 10 minutes of stair stepper at level 8-10 to end my workout. I have some androhard at my other place which is 3 hours away so I’m waiting to run that, 300mg of epi and 300mg and Randro per day.
    I might be getting sent some anavar with my next TRT order as well so I’d run that at 25mg twice a day or just take the whole 50mg in the morning. Also taking 300mg 7-keto per day.
    The absolute best cut is to go high protein like 60% 30%carbs and 10%fat. The diet sucks but its most effective. You could switch the carbs and fats around but I bet you'd feel better on carbs. My point with all this was that you'd not gonna burn chest fat I'd you don't burn the rest. You'll definitely get there with the right protocol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    The absolute best cut is to go high protein like 60% 30%carbs and 10%fat. The diet sucks but its most effective. You could switch the carbs and fats around but I bet you'd feel better on carbs. My point with all this was that you'd not gonna burn chest fat I'd you don't burn the rest. You'll definitely get there with the right protocol.
    I was going to change things up to that ratio once I hit 185-180lbs then if I stagnate Iíll switch the carbs for fats just to keep things going. My body tends to get used to whatever diet I throw at it and it can stall out easily so I figure if I keep changing the diet but stay in a deficit, just changing my energy source I shouldnít have much of a problem dropping fat but we will see! Iíll keep posting my progress in this thread.
    •   

3. Also after calculating everything, Iíd need 380g of protein, 190g of carbs and 28g of fat per day. Not sure how I can get that much protein in a healthy way per day without having more fats unless I ate nothing but egg whites.
  4. Holding fat on my chest

380g/day protein? Thatís ~2g/lb/day. That seems pretty excessive, pretty difficult, and very boring IMO. Especially for a natty who isnít excessively muscular.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    380g/day protein? Thatís ~2g/lb/day. That seems pretty excessive, pretty difficult, and very boring IMO. Especially for a natty who isnít excessively muscular.
    Whoís natty here?... also yeah it does seem a little difficult but Iíll keep it in my arsenal just in case.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brain5ick View Post
    Who’s natty here?... also yeah it does seem a little difficult but I’ll keep it in my arsenal just in case.
    I'd say 300gr of protein on steroids would be pretty efficient and enough for you. You could go lower but were talking purely for shredding up now.
  7. Holding fat on my chest

The goal is to lose fat off the chest. Create a Workout and Eating regimen that will work for you. We can set our goals high (Protein)and knowing it might not be reachable,but creating self competition is Awesome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brain5ick View Post
    Also after calculating everything, Iíd need 380g of protein, 190g of carbs and 28g of fat per day. Not sure how I can get that much protein in a healthy way per day without having more fats unless I ate nothing but egg whites.
    Donít mean to butt in too much and complicate things, but ya I feel thatís way above what youíd need protein wise.

I am not always a fan of percents due to issues like that. My usual go to is 1g per pound for protein (maybe more during a deficit), then dividing up the carbs and fats between the rest of the remain calories based on tolerance and preference.

In your case tho Iíd definitely drop that protein a bit and up the fats some just to make it easier to follow as far as finding food sources.

Good luck regardless!
  9. Holding fat on my chest

Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I'd say 300gr of protein on steroids would be pretty efficient and enough for you. You could go lower but were talking purely for shredding up now.
    There is a major difference between TRT/HRT to get back to normal/optimal levels and use of AAS to reach supraphysiological testosterone levels. I shouldnít have said natty, but it seemed like OP was just usin prescribed TRT. Did I skim through the thread wrong?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve10 View Post
    Donít mean to butt in too much and complicate things, but ya I feel thatís way above what youíd need protein wise.

I am not always a fan of percents due to issues like that. My usual go to is 1g per pound for protein (maybe more during a deficit), then dividing up the carbs and fats between the rest of the remain calories based on tolerance and preference.

In your case tho Iíd definitely drop that protein a bit and up the fats some just to make it easier to follow as far as finding food sources.

Good luck regardless!
    This. That low fat with that high protein will rule out any non-lean meat, and eating nothing but very lean meat and egg whites can get old fast.

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    There is a major difference between TRT/HRT to get back to normal/optimal levels and use of AAS to reach supraphysiological testosterone levels. I shouldnít have said natty, but it seemed like OP was just usin prescribed TRT. Did I skim through the thread wrong?
    You are correct but Iíll be using epi andro and R andro for awhile then transitioning to Anavar (prescribed 50mg ED) so honestly just because it prescribed doesnít mean itís not a cycle haha. Iíll be getting it for bone pain from being shot a few times awhile back, they think it could help that but tbh 50mg is a supraphysiological dose considering what most doses are.

12. Cut as far as possible and build more chest muscle. It will all fill out with muscle eventually.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This. That low fat with that high protein will rule out any non-lean meat, and eating nothing but very lean meat and egg whites can get old fast.
    Pretty much. I just donít cook with fat, any fat I get is from a foodstuff such as meat or milk. Makes it easier to keep track and not end up eating 300g fat.

If I donít pay attention Iíll get 1200g carb and 500g fat in a day easily.

No use for that but to get fatter.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    There is a major difference between TRT/HRT to get back to normal/optimal levels and use of AAS to reach supraphysiological testosterone levels. I shouldn’t have said natty, but it seemed like OP was just usin prescribed TRT. Did I skim through the thread wrong?
    Well he's on anavar and test. Regardless your protein synthesis will probably double while on aas and if we look at what's most effective for cutting nothing beats high protein. It doesn't mean it's a must or that you need 300grams but it does work to eat like that while on aas. It's not gonna be a waste.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Well he's on anavar and test. Regardless your protein synthesis will probably double while on aas and if we look at what's most effective for cutting nothing beats high protein. It doesn't mean it's a must or that you need 300grams but it does work to eat like that while on aas. It's not gonna be a waste.
    300g is one thing; 380 was mentioned earlier IIRC. 300 is doable I think, or even just as a ballpark. But close to 400 for someone who is, no offense intended, not that advanced, seems like itíd be unnecessarily challenging.

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    300g is one thing; 380 was mentioned earlier IIRC. 300 is doable I think, or even just as a ballpark. But close to 400 for someone who is, no offense intended, not that advanced, seems like it’d be unnecessarily challenging.
    Nah I'd agree to that. 300 might even be high for the purpose of muscles but when cutting both carbs and fat are going to be harder to deal with. That being said you shouldn't stay away from any of the three just maybe up the protein more then you would normally if you want the most effective diet.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Nah I'd agree to that. 300 might even be high for the purpose of muscles but when cutting both carbs and fat are going to be harder to deal with. That being said you shouldn't stay away from any of the three just maybe up the protein more then you would normally if you want the most effective diet.
    I can do that for sure.

18. I mean it’s **** you got shot a few times bro but on the plus side legit var being prescribed sounds wonderful.....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I mean itís **** you got shot a few times bro but on the plus side legit var being prescribed sounds wonderful.....
    Maaaaan it sucked ass haha. Honestly the recovery is worse than actually being shot though. As far as enhancement goes I am totally excited for pharma grade var! I know itís kind of hit or miss from UGLs. Iím more excited to see if it really does help my bone pain though, my doc said as long as I take care of my liver/kidneys and my lipids he could possibly approve me for 3-4 cycles a year albeit I have to have bloodwork before each one and a physical after 2 cycles but thatís routine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pulled something on my chest?
    By SlavicStrong in forum Injury / Rehab
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 08:15 AM
  2. Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest
    By danger9918 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:49 AM
  3. dropped weight on my chest
    By Pleonastic in forum Training Forum