Took 400mg of Carderine, what are your thoughts?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Took 400mg of Carderine, what are your thoughts?

Well, just found out this morning that what was believed to be a 20mg dose of the good ol' GW-501516 was really a dose of 400mg.

Doing more research, not finding many comments or any retard like me who has done this.

Any comments appreciated (insults are okay too).

EDIT:

Should I be cleansing out my liver? Don't really know how I should treat this. Never ****ed up like this with a chem before.
    Last edited by donezo; 12-20-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: clarity

2. Damn...,.. you took 20 times the dose?!
    •   

3. Sadly.

The liver damage has already taken place that's for sure.

4. bump

5. I would first be worried about going hypo. It lowers blood sugar. Start eating sweet stuff. Have to read on hepatotoxicity, but would take 1.5-2.0 grm of Tudca asap and maybe every 3 hours.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
    •   

6. Took 400mg of Carderine, what are your thoughts?

How the **** does someone accidentally take 400 mg? Seriously how? If it were me Id go to the hospital

7. Would you like me to read your last rites?

8. Read again about blood sugar lowering effects -and it seems its in conjunction with exercise only. BUT I would anyway make sure to have sugar at hand, just in case.

To be honest, I would go to the ER, or call an ambulance. Better to be under observation in a hospital for a day -or two.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    How the **** does someone accidentally take 400 mg? Seriously how? If it were me I’d go to the hospital
    My guess is he bought raw powder and got the dosing wrong.

10. You'll be fine really

11. Happened to me with acethyl-L-carnitine. Took about 20 time the max tolerated dosage. I had to sit and sleep sitting on the toilet for 2 days and nights.

Now, Cardarine is a different animal.... Nobody knows what will happen now -and a ER doc will have no clue what it even is. I would hand the doc a piece of paper where it says: " PPARδ agonist overdose " and let sort him out what to do.

12. Im thinking you shouldnt have done that.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I would first be worried about going hypo. It lowers blood sugar. Start eating sweet stuff. Have to read on hepatotoxicity, but would take 1.5-2.0 grm of Tudca asap and maybe every 3 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Read again about blood sugar lowering effects -and it seems its in conjunction with exercise only. BUT I would anyway make sure to have sugar at hand, just in case.

To be honest, I would go to the ER, or call an ambulance. Better to be under observation in a hospital for a day -or two.
    My guess is he bought raw powder and got the dosing wrong.
    Happened to me with acethyl-L-carnitine. Took about 20 time the max tolerated dosage. I had to sit and sleep sitting on the toilet for 2 days and nights.

Now, Cardarine is a different animal.... Nobody knows what will happen now -and a ER doc will have no clue what it even is. I would hand the doc a piece of paper where it says: " PPARδ agonist overdose " and let sort him out what to do.
    First off, I want to say I really appreciate your help. I truly do. Thank you.
    --

As for how this happened, I had GW manufactured and capped in China. When the pills arrived yesterday I suspected they were overdosed I even contacted the manufacturer and was re-affirmed that they in fact did not overdose them and that it wasn't 'possible' for them to have done so.

I popped what I had believed to be 2x10mg's I figured maybe this GW was more refined and fluffed as not every manufacturer is the same.

My body did start to heat up last night, noticed light stomach discomfort and thought nothing of it. Went to bed, to which then I became very tired and I fell asleep quick (not normal for me). I was eating a lot of clementines though too (I was craving them and well now we know why).

I overnighted a micro-dosing scale to which then when measured, each capsule was filled with 200mg of GW.

I had liver pain this morning which subsided around 12pm this afternoon. So far I feel fine but I should get checked out. Who knows what damage I could have done.

I will have to Google and see where the nearest/approved clinics are for me. I haven't been to one in who knows how long.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Im thinking you shouldnt have done that.
    I see. You are recommending a time machine.

My wild guess is, he tapped all the receptors this stuff can tap, the rest will leave the system. Meaning, it will not get critical. Only a wild guess, who knows, maybe he will discover that 400mg cardarine is awesome sh1t!

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I see. You are recommending a time machine.

My wild guess is, he tapped all the receptors this stuff can tap, the rest will leave the system. Meaning, it will not get critical. Only a wild guess, who knows, maybe he will discovers that 400mg cardarine is awesome sh1t!
    A time machine really would be the most effective option here.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    --

As for how this happened, I had GW manufactured and capped in China. When the pills arrived yesterday I suspected they were overdosed I even contacted the manufacturer and was re-affirmed that they in fact did not overdose them and that it wasn't 'possible' for them to have done so.

I popped what I had believed to be 2x10mg's I figured maybe this GW was more refined and fluffed as not every manufacturer is the same.

My body did start to heat up last night, noticed light stomach discomfort and thought nothing of it. Went to bed, to which then I became very tired and I fell asleep quick (not normal for me). I was eating a lot of clementines though too (I was craving them and well now we know why).

I overnighted a micro-dosing scale to which then when measured, each capsule was filled with 200mg of GW.

I had liver pain this morning which subsided around 12pm this afternoon. So far I feel fine but I should get checked out. Who knows what damage I could have done.

I will have to Google and see where the nearest/approved clinics are for me. I haven't been to one in who knows how long.
    Are you sure the capsules don't have a filler? I mean, there are no 20mg capsules, its too small amount.

17. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    --

Was there any filler in the capsules?

18. Just count all caps, check the supposed amount of GW bought, devide by number of caps.

I'm almost sure the Chinese guy is right. You weighted the filler/GW mixture (probably magnesium stearate + GW).

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Are you sure the capsules don't have a filler? I mean, there are no 20mg capsules, its too small amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Was there any filler in the capsules?
    Man, I hope so. Right now I am waiting for a response from the manufacturer.

20. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    Man, I hope so. Right now I am waiting for a response from the manufacturer.
    It will be alright! Man you had me worried.... Its 100% filler+GW. 10mg is such a small amount, about the size of half of a rice grain. They have to fill the capsules with filler.

21. Man, that is a relief.

Although the liver pain is/was surprising. Who knows I will have to see what happens.

22. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    Man, that is a relief.

Although the liver pain is/was surprising. Who knows I will have to see what happens.
    You need to go to emergency and have your bloods done now. I wouldn't try waiting this out. I had a severe pain and next thing my appendix is coming out.

23. The LD50 in Rats is 980mg/kg...which is 11.4g's for a 70kg human

But then again you are not a rat.
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

24. This is your origin story, you will be now known as cardio man, super powers include running to the bathroom really fast, eating lots of sweets and having liver pain

25. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    Sadly.

The liver damage has already taken place that's for sure.
    Liver damage from orals is over exaggerated, sure that dose will stress it bad but it will recover very quickly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what are your thoughts on protein serum (link)
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
  2. What are your thoughts about this stack?
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:14 AM