Took 400mg of Carderine, what are your thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I wouldn't even trip.
    Probably as bad as a bottle of gin. Not good for you but no need to go tell an ER nurse about your graymarket usage

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I wouldn't even trip.
    Probably as bad as a bottle of gin. Not good for you but no need to go tell an ER nurse about your graymarket usage
    Bottle of booze is probably worse. My boy takes 200+ mg a day dbol the week of his pl meets, pct after the meet and liver is fine with bloods mid pct. Ppl need to stop worring about liver and worry about heart and cholesterol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Bottle of booze is probably worse. My boy takes 200+ mg a day dbol the week of his pl meets, pct after the meet and liver is fine with bloods mid pct. Ppl need to stop worring about liver and worry about heart and cholesterol
    True AF
    But carderine improves lipids....or should

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    True AF
    But carderine improves lipids....or should
    Good point

5. I don't think cardarine has much effect on the liver in fact its supposedly good against fatty liver disease. You can take 300mg dbol and nothing will happen, if you do it for a long ass time it might. What's worrying is wether cardarine effects you negatively in any other way we don't know but I think it's alright. I am quite confident to guarantee you that your liver won't shut down tho.
    •   

6. So did you survive?

7. Where’s the homie

8. Probably on the treadmill

9. uh oh....MIA
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by donezo View Post
    First off, I want to say I really appreciate your help. I truly do. Thank you.
    --

As for how this happened, I had GW manufactured and capped in China. When the pills arrived yesterday I suspected they were overdosed I even contacted the manufacturer and was re-affirmed that they in fact did not overdose them and that it wasn't 'possible' for them to have done so.

I popped what I had believed to be 2x10mg's I figured maybe this GW was more refined and fluffed as not every manufacturer is the same.

My body did start to heat up last night, noticed light stomach discomfort and thought nothing of it. Went to bed, to which then I became very tired and I fell asleep quick (not normal for me). I was eating a lot of clementines though too (I was craving them and well now we know why).

I overnighted a micro-dosing scale to which then when measured, each capsule was filled with 200mg of GW.

I had liver pain this morning which subsided around 12pm this afternoon. So far I feel fine but I should get checked out. Who knows what damage I could have done.

I will have to Google and see where the nearest/approved clinics are for me. I haven't been to one in who knows how long.
    I may be playing devils advocate. But because there is suppose to be 20mgs of gw per cap and the cap is filled with 200mg doesnt mean its 200mg of said product. They probable used a filler to fill extra space in caps. 20mg gw +filler.
    Contact the manufacturer by email and ask them. If a filler is used in their product and how much should each cap has filled inside...
    StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
    https://straightupkratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I may be playing devils advocate. But becauee there is 20mgs in a cap doent mean its 200mg of said product. They probable used a filler to fill extra space in caps.
    Contact the manufacturer by email and ask them. If a filler is used in their product and how much should each cap has filled inside...
    Why guess and worry? They should answer your question knowing you ordered from them and provide a order# or email of proof of purchase of some type..

12. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Why guess and worry? They should answer your question knowing you ordered from them and provide a order# or email of proof of purchase of some type..
    The more i think about. This is probable the case. 20mg gw +filler. Do u know how much product they would be sending out unaccounted for to every individual. They would be outta business fast.

13. Quote Originally Posted by flandersguy View Post
    Probably on the treadmill
    LOL

14. Did OP punch out?
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Did OP punch out?
    He’s probably fine now so he doesn’t need us anymore
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what are your thoughts on protein serum (link)
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
  2. What are your thoughts about this stack?
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:14 AM