Body fat

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Wouldn’t the drugs really just target different types of fat tissue (ex: VAT, BAT, etc.)? Yes, some body parts may have higher concentrations of a certain type of fat, but it’s still not so much “spot” targeting as it’s targeting that type of fat that happens to be more common in said body part. Maybe I’m being pedantic, but I do think there is a distinction of sorts there.
    Yeah I agree. I don't believe anything will target a certain area, it goes against anything I've ever read but hey science might catch up. In fact I'm quite sure it will exist one day.

2. Fat loss is Genetically Predetermined.
    •   

3. Body fat

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Fat loss is Genetically Predetermined.
    Elaborate please.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. Google it.
  5. Body fat

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Google it.
    Thanks for the response? You donít want to contribute to discussion? Genetic variants influence the effectiveness of dietary regimes for body fat loss.

FYI *im not trying to argue*
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. Brother, the best way to work out your body fats is to hit the gym running. Four days of training should see you lose fats and grow lean muscles. Also, you must watch what you eat otherwise working hard and eating everything that comes your way will not give you the desired results.

7. The order in which certain body parts lose fat is genetically predetermined and is often the reverse order in which you put it on. So if you get love handles first and the last thing that gets fat on you is your face then when you lose fat the first thing to come off will be face fat and the last thing you lose will be the love handles. You can’t just work your lower back and obliques and expect to spot reduce fat in that area. That’s what @BEAST73 was talking about I believe.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    The order in which certain body parts lose fat is genetically predetermined and is often the reverse order in which you put it on. So if you get love handles first and the last thing that gets fat on you is your face then when you lose fat the first thing to come off will be face fat and the last thing you lose will be the love handles. You can’t just work your lower back and obliques and expect to spot reduce fat in that area. That’s what @BEAST73 was talking about I believe.
    The fact that you have genetics to add fat on legs rather than belly is often true with women and the fatcells you'll add will always be there, just because you drop weight doesn't mean you'll have abs.

I for example have always had abs but it's still the place ill add fat first while also being the place I lose first. If I drop weight since my face is just extremely Caucasian, high cheek bones, (bony kinda face) Its very noticible too and I can have the same bodyfat on my belly but my face looks skinnier from just 10lbs drop (mostly water retention)

Not sure it's (reversed) but the belly can be quite hard since there not much big muscles to fill up. A bit speculation but that's what I get

9. When we all decide to lose weight,fat,and build muscle,everyone process is different,due to genetics.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Body Fat Scales???
    By conversekidz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 09:43 AM
  3. Yogurt May Help Burn Body Fat
    By bachovas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:31 AM
  4. body fat and PH's