Apple cider vinegar

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'll have to look into the coconut vinegar.

ACV definitely helps me reduce heartburn. I always use it before really high carb meals, or spicy meals. I need to get on a daily routine though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    I have zero issue with the taste of ACV but for the guys that do try raw coconut vinegar. Has a touch sweeter taste to it. Completely comparable as it comes with "mother" as well.
    My buddy seems not to like the taste of ACV. Good to hear about this alternative.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    My local stores sell a couple premixed products with flavoring that look good but overpriced. The pitmaster at work mixes organic honey in his and it makes it much more palatable. Good thread, I'm going to pick up some Bragg's and lemon juice soon, or would it be preferable to do fresh squeezed lemon juice...
    I'll have to try mixing honey in it and see how it tastes. Haven't tried that yet.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I'll have to try mixing honey in it and see how it tastes. Haven't tried that yet.
    I just use regular liquid sweetener tastes great with that.

5. According to my google search result, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can help you lose weight. It can also reduce your body fat percentage, make you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides.
    •   

6. I personally found that the pills work so much better, since I donít have to deal with flavor and the usually stomach upset.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nutrex View Post
    I personally found that the pills work so much better, since I donít have to deal with flavor and the usually stomach upset.
    Iím in agreement with this. Most people stop using it because of flavor, heartburn or other issues with the liquid. Pills may work well.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

8. [QUOTE=BEAST73;6129534]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythy View Post

6 to 8oz of water,1Tsp of lemon juice and 1Tbsp of ACV.
    Add in some cayenne pepper and you are golden, wakes up the digestive track
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stillbloom View Post
    According to my google search result, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can help you lose weight. It can also reduce your body fat percentage, make you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides.
    There is tons of stuff on the internet about the benefits. I've been trying to take it daily before breakfast. I plan on adding it before dinner as well. I haven't noticed any miracles but for all the benefits it lists I figured it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. It's pretty cheap to.

10. I didn't notice anything that warranted me continuing with that awful taste
    Lift Heavy, Live Strong
    -Amateur Strong Coaching-
    New IG: SoFloBencher

11. Quote Originally Posted by AmateurStrong View Post
    I didn't notice anything that warranted me continuing with that awful taste
    They do make some tabs of capsules that you could find work better.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    They do make some tabs of capsules that you could find work better.
    I did not know that, might just look into it and give it a second go if they are cheap.
    Lift Heavy, Live Strong
    -Amateur Strong Coaching-
    New IG: SoFloBencher

13. Quote Originally Posted by AmateurStrong View Post
    I did not know that, might just look into it and give it a second go if they are cheap.
    I found some on Amazon for pretty cheap
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  14. Apple cider vinegar

I use ACV and lemon juice every morning and night on my face. Itís good for blemishes,pimples,and regenerate the skin.

Dab a little of ACV and lemon juice on facial pad and wipe your entire face and neck gently.

I mix ACV lemon juice and about 2-3 ounces of water together in a 8 oz bottle.

15. Idk if I could stand my face smelling like ACV. haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    There is tons of stuff on the internet about the benefits. I've been trying to take it daily before breakfast. I plan on adding it before dinner as well. I haven't noticed any miracles but for all the benefits it lists I figured it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. It's pretty cheap to.
    I'm a daily acv guy, recently I have added sea salt with the acv. I do 2 tbl spoons acv / sea salt / h20. Once upon waking, once before bed.

17. The taste shouldn't be that bad, especially if you are diluting it with water, which you should do regardless. I can't justify the caps for the cost of the liquid.

Make sure you aren't buying the cheap stuff, look for one with Mother strands.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

18. Throw in some cayenne pepper to really amp up your metabolism...
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

19. I had a Stye on My right Eye upper lid. I woke up Wednesday morning it was swollen and sore. I used Stye Eye relief drop and I placed a warm towel over it several times. Friday morning I used a q-tip and dipping it in My organic lemon,Cinnamon, and honey ACV. also I add water in the ACV. I placed the q-tip directly on the STYE and the pain and soreness went away immediately! Swelling has gone down almost completely and My eye looks much better today.

Name:  IMG_3212.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  784.4 KB

20. Need to lose 100 lbs i will be trying this

21. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    The taste shouldn't be that bad, especially if you are diluting it with water, which you should do regardless. I can't justify the caps for the cost of the liquid.

Make sure you aren't buying the cheap stuff, look for one with Mother strands.
    I used to drink this with water cause I liked the taste but got tired of the mix m. Sometimes I just have like a tablespoon without water. Love it haha. Not using it for any benefits though and I can see how many people would hate it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I used to drink this with water cause I liked the taste but got tired of the mix m. Sometimes I just have like a tablespoon without water. Love it haha. Not using it for any benefits though and I can see how many people would hate it.
    I just started using a couple days ago so im looking forward to seeing some,of the benefits. They say that takin it straight eats the enamel off of teeth thats why youre supposed to mix it in water.

My God tho man you like the taste? Its foul lol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

23. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I just started using a couple days ago so im looking forward to seeing some,of the benefits. They say that takin it straight eats the enamel off of teeth thats why youre supposed to mix it in water.

My God tho man you like the taste? Its foul lol
    Yeah I like lemon too, anything that's sour. Everyone else hates it haha. Yeah gotta be careful with the teeth unfortunately for me.

24. I'm trying this out now too. The taste isn't all that bad, I've seen a few recipes trying to turn it into some beverage but I just put 1 Tbsp into about 8 oz of water and chug it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Vinegar/Apple Cider Vinegar? Confused.
    By jshin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Question
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus
    By machine528 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
  4. Replies: 1