8% BF and no abs...

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Still don't understand why you have no picture. I get you have none lying around but go to your bathroom mirror, take picture with phone, post picture...

We will wait...
    Because I am no longer 8% BF. I am bulking and trying to acquire information for my next cut.

2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I wouldn’t say they’re not visible though. And most of your poses seem to be less focused on crunching down your abs and more of an almost semi-vacuum style that doesn’t really lend itself to deep ab separation well IMO.
    Yeah , its a continuing learning, by posing over and over and seeing what looks best on you and the help of an outside eye.

Quote Originally Posted by saderboy80 View Post
    Because I am no longer 8% BF. I am bulking and trying to acquire information for my next cut.
    Very understandable, that's the best way to add muscle from year to year. Got to gain some body-fat make muscle gains. After a certain point, additional fat doesnt help muscle, and actually bad for it, causing insulin sensitive to decline, and its much more difficult to get it off .
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
    •   

3. Just stopping by to let you know my abs pop at around 12%

anyway see ya!

4. I apologize for the late responses guys and I appreciate all the advice!

5. Quote Originally Posted by saderboy80 View Post
    I donít believe I was too skinny or too tall (5í10Ē) and whispy. Definitely 8%BF as evidenced by the bod pod (gold standard).
    Do you hold all your fat on your stomach? So you could be at 8% overall BF, but have less body fat everywhere else and more on your stomach?
    •   

6. 8% BF and no abs...

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yeah , its a continuing learning, by posing over and over and seeing what looks best on you and the help of an outside eye.

Very understandable, that's the best way to add muscle from year to year. Got to gain some body-fat make muscle gains. After a certain point, additional fat doesnt help muscle, and actually bad for it, causing insulin sensitive to decline, and its much more difficult to get it off .
    Donít get me wrong, I wasnít saying your posing was bad by any stretch, just that it wasnít geared towards showing maximal ab separation.

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Do you hold all your fat on your stomach? So you could be at 8% overall BF, but have less body fat everywhere else and more on your stomach?
    In my opinion I do, yes. For example: you can see the separation of the different vastusí of the quads (so good leg definition), smaller calves (need work) but can see veins throughout and good definition, decent bicep/tricep separation and definition (can see bicep insertions) veins extending from forearm to shoulder, upper chest has quite a few veins (hexagon-shaped like Orgo Chem), lower chest holds some fat, stomach holds some fat, and lower back has the trademark ďChristmas treeĒ.

I realize that sounds very conceited, but is that helpful at all?

8. Quote Originally Posted by saderboy80 View Post
    In my opinion I do, yes. For example: you can see the separation of the different vastusí of the quads (so good leg definition), smaller calves (need work) but can see veins throughout and good definition, decent bicep/tricep separation and definition (can see bicep insertions) veins extending from forearm to shoulder, upper chest has quite a few veins (hexagon-shaped like Orgo Chem), lower chest holds some fat, stomach holds some fat, and lower back has the trademark ďChristmas treeĒ.

I realize that sounds very conceited, but is that helpful at all?
    At 8% BF, you should have great separation and definition EVERYWHERE. And depending on your size you should see some decent ďstriationsĒ on your delts/chest/quads as well.

And I canít see any of your claims, as you havenít posted any pics lol.
  9. 8% BF and no abs...

This is me at around 8 percent body fat. For comparative purposes itís not a bad place to start Name:  IMG_1031.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  395.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  10. 8% BF and no abs...

@BlockBuilder, Your weight and height?
  11. 8% BF and no abs...

5Ē10 135 lbs in those photos. Bulking now so Iím 145 lbs currently and pale lol. Iím 145 lbs In This pic Name:  IMG_0007.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  225.0 KB
  12. 8% BF and no abs...

Looking Great Bro!! Whatís your waistline measurement?

13. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Looking Great Bro!!
    Thanks you too! I had to actually cut out cardio for a few months because I could not gain any weight. Ready for the summer shred again so I can get tan. Hoping i can improve even further on this next cut. How? Iím not so sure. Thatís the best Iíve ever looked. But I was miserable because of how hungry I was all the time. I kept that ripped look for about 6 months before starting a very lean bulk

14. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Looking Great Bro!! Whatís your waistline measurement?
    My waistline in those first two photos was a staggering 24 1//2 inches. At that point veins were rippling out of my abs. Honestly my parents thought I was too thin and worried about my health to a degree.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Thanks you too! I had to actually cut out cardio for a few months because I could not gain any weight. Ready for the summer shred again so I can get tan. Hoping i can improve even further on this next cut. How? Iím not so sure. Thatís the best Iíve ever looked. But I was miserable because of how hungry I was all the time. I kept that ripped look for about 6 months before starting a very lean bulk
    Your conditioning was as solid as one could reasonably want. So Iíd say aim for similar leanness with more mass? More size on your chest at that level of leanness would really pop.

16. 24 1/2, WOW! Thatís crazy!

17. Dont have enough muscle mass for sure.. I'm 5'9 and bulked up to 215 and cut down and my abs begin to pop around 180lbs, shredded at 170~175
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. BF 11%, No abs! Need help!
    By Homey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:49 PM
  3. 5aa cyp and no suppression
    By screwbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:58 PM