Sustanon, Tren e cutting cycle

sicilybuilder

Awards
Hello everyone, I would like to start a cycle with a strong hypocaloric (500/600 kcal under the need).

I had thought:

week 1 - 12: sustanon 300mg / week

week 1 - 10 tren and 600mg / week

week 1 - 10 masteron 400mg / week

week 1- 16 Cardarine 20mg / day.

PCT 13 - 16 ???

What do you think about it ? Could you recommend a good pct ??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, I would like to start a cycle with a strong hypocaloric (500/600 kcal under the need).

I had thought:

week 1 - 12: sustanon 300mg / week

week 1 - 10 tren and 600mg / week

week 1 - 10 masteron 400mg / week

week 1- 16 Cardarine 20mg / day.

PCT 13 - 16 ???

What do you think about it ? Could you recommend a good pct ??
I would save Cardarine for PCT. It will help with endurance which will help maintain gains. It will also control cortisol.

For PCT, you need a SERM, either clomid or nolva and that is it. I prefer Clomid, some nolva. In addition you can run some OTC supps to help with strength, cortisol, and lean mass gains. I would suggest a combo of MassMax and Reduce XT. I love both of these in PCT. MassMax will help hold onto lean mass and maybe even put a little more on and will also maintain, if not increase strength during PCT. Reduce XT will control cortisol.

sicilybuilder

Awards
Meanwhile, thanks for the reply. I thought cardarina during the cycle and also in pct..pensi is useless ?? Better only in pct?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would save Cardarine for PCT. It will help with endurance which will help maintain gains. It will also control cortisol.

For PCT, you need a SERM, either clomid or nolva and that is it. I prefer Clomid, some nolva. In addition you can run some OTC supps to help with strength, cortisol, and lean mass gains. I would suggest a combo of MassMax and Reduce XT. I love both of these in PCT. MassMax will help hold onto lean mass and maybe even put a little more on and will also maintain, if not increase strength during PCT. Reduce XT will control cortisol.
Cardarine is for cholesterol and ostarine for cortisol if I'm not mistaken but I'm sure about cardarine and cholesterol so in regards of having healthier cholesterol it's worth during cycle and pct

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meanwhile, thanks for the reply. I thought cardarina during the cycle and also in pct..pensi is useless ?? Better only in pct?
Use through Cycle and pct but man is this your first tren cycle? Or even your first Cycle maybe?

Good luck taking 600mg of tren stacked with other androgens.. I can almost guarantee you will regret this.

When you have a cutting cycle it makes even less sense to take that much gear and why masteron? It will at best sculpture you if you're low bodyfat but Its a pre contest prep, it won't stick to your body and if you for some reason believe it burns fat you're mistaken.

This is what I believe is gonna happen.. You undereat because you're cutting and with tren you want to eat that's kinda the point with it cause it takes food and doesn't store it as far or water. You will almost certainly have nightsweats at that dosage and people think its a joke but you'll literally wake up soaking wet every night almost to the extinct that you'll stain the sheets.. You get disappointed cause you expected more out of it because 600mg is a big dose for bulking and that's what you want it for. Chances are also that you'll get mentally destroyed during and after the cycle to a level that's not comparable to any steroid I've ever tried. I don't even get sides from steroids just tren.

So if this is your first tren cycle or worse your first cycle just don't do it.

If you're by any chance an average guy with an average body you build a foundation first.

Just take this as a warning because no person needs 600mg of tren. 400 is in my opinion the absolute max anyone should go on a first cycle but I actually don't go over 300 myself because att 400 I have night sweats.. Not worth it

sicilybuilder

Awards
I just finished a cycle with 600 mg of sustanon and 300mg a week and 50 mg of proviron a day for 10 weeks. I'm actually planning that for January. That's why I took your advice. fortunately I did not have any trouble given by the tren

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a cycle with 600 mg of sustanon and 300mg a week and 50 mg of proviron a day for 10 weeks. I'm actually planning that for January. That's why I took your advice. fortunately I did not have any trouble given by the tren
But this is double the dosage sir.. Double... You really don't know what it can do to you before you experience it. It's like me giving you cocain at double the amount. Who the hell needs 600mg? Its not like you'll get twice the muscles more like twice the sides

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so do you recommend it less ??
From my own experience and by reading and watching others many people can handle 200. Most people get some sides at 300 that doesn't have to be Impossible to handle but they exist. Almost every single person will get sides at 400 and above and thays where I feel the limit should be.

Look of you don't grow on 300mg of tren nothing will make you grow. The thing is the diet and on tren you can eat more. Weight doesn't equal muscle and tren is pretty much only muscle so even if you gain 10lbs on tren and 15 on deca you'll end up looking better on tren cause it's more muscle and less fat.

Who knows maybe you're lucky but it's a huge gamble trust on that

sicilybuilder

Awards
during my 300mg cycle of tren acetate, I lost fat, but got a good 3kg on the scale! But I thought I would increase to 600mg because the next cycle will be thirty-nine, and I've read that it's a little less potent than acetate. Tell me what you think

sicilybuilder

Awards
another thing .. how much time should you pass between 1 cycle (12 weeks + 4 pct) and the other?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another thing .. how much time should you pass between 1 cycle (12 weeks + 4 pct) and the other?
Thirty nine? Dude it's twice the dosage.. Enthanate is more anabolic than acetate but longer esters hold more water.. With tren you're not gonna notice any difference regardless just more sides. 600mg of tren is insanely high and I don't care what other people say.

The longer you wait the healthier but I think at least 3 months after pct is good.

You need to eat on tren cause tren eats your food. I gained 20lbs on 400mg of tren and leaned out so for you adding 3kg is simply you doing it wrong. Eat much more..

sicilybuilder

Awards
I added 3 kg but I lost so much fat mass. Do not you think it's a good result? anyway, then I have the 150mg / 1ml tren enerate, so do you think it's better 600mg per week or 450?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I added 3 kg but I lost so much fat mass. Do not you think it's a good result? anyway, then I have the 150mg / 1ml tren enerate, so do you think it's better 600mg per week or 450?
I just told you this a couple of times.. 400 is definitely enough and if you don't grow on that it's crazy..

3kg muscle is a ton but I'm not sure all is muscle. Anyways it should be a problem gaining 8kg on a cycle like that if you have used steroids very little and if you haven't added any crazy amount of muscle compared to an average person

sicilybuilder

Awards
I only took 3 kg but with a low calorie diet of 2000kcal on 2500! Anyway thanks then for the advice. I will lower from 600 to 450!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
600 mg sustanon is ok??
My brain man.. You're asking questions and you have no idea what the compounds do to your body. I say 400 you say 450. Don't get me wrong you decide yourself what you wanna do but 600mg test with 450mg tren is a damn big cycle for anyone that wanna control blood pressure cholesterol etc. Just go 2-300 test, 400 tren or 400/400 if you wanna push it.. I'm almost certain you will have sides but they might not be that bad. It's a huge risk when you go 400 and above.

Double the dose will not give double the muscle just double the sides. If anyone could grow so much by increasing gear, everyone would be on 1gr of test 1gr of tren 200mg anadrol etc..

Test should be lower than tren preferably just because it'll add sides from tren. The androgenic sides from tren are extreme so again..

2-400mg test, 3-400mg tren. Focus on the diet not the steroids.

sicilybuilder

Awards
Ok. In my first cycle i do
600mg sustanon
300mg tren ace
0 side. Thank you so much

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
My brain man.. You're asking questions and you have no idea what the compounds do to your body. I say 400 you say 450. Don't get me wrong you decide yourself what you wanna do but 600mg test with 450mg tren is a damn big cycle for anyone that wanna control blood pressure cholesterol etc. Just go 2-300 test, 400 tren or 400/400 if you wanna push it.. I'm almost certain you will have sides but they might not be that bad. It's a huge risk when you go 400 and above.

Double the dose will not give double the muscle just double the sides. If anyone could grow so much by increasing gear, everyone would be on 1gr of test 1gr of tren 200mg anadrol etc..

Test should be lower than tren preferably just because it'll add sides from tren. The androgenic sides from tren are extreme so again..

2-400mg test, 3-400mg tren. Focus on the diet not the steroids.
Bro, pretty sure you got trolled.

Drock42

Awards
If I had Sustanon 250 and Tren E 200 what would I take each week of both. Someone on here said Tren should be more then Test. So if I started low it would be like 200 Test 300 Tren a week?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why run sus on a cut ? The slower esters results in more water being held by the body generally. You should use test e or if your serious about your cut propanate or go all out for ace.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I had Sustanon 250 and Tren E 200 what would I take each week of both. Someone on here said Tren should be more then Test. So if I started low it would be like 200 Test 300 Tren a week?
That's a good starting point. Can inch your tren up after a few weeks to test your tolerance.