Help with ECA stack

Shnippen

Awards
I have 100x15mg Ephedrine tablets. Can someone help me build a solid cycle with this, or is it too little? I am a little stim-sensitive, so i dont want to be tweaking by the time i go to bed. Do you think 15mg E + 200mg C two times per day would yield in good results?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have 100x15mg Ephedrine tablets. Can someone help me build a solid cycle with this, or is it too little? I am a little stim-sensitive, so i dont want to be tweaking by the time i go to bed. Do you think 15mg E + 200mg C two times per day would yield in good results?
Is the Ephedrine a specific brand? Bronkaid and Primatine are the most common, and they are 25mg and 12.5mg eph sulfate.

Depending on the ephedrine source, I would recommend starting with one dose in the morning (15mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine) and see how you feel. If you feel like you can increase the dose, add in another dose 4-6 hr. later.

As far as results go - the EC isn't going to directly yield results. It will help speed your RMR slightly, but you can't take it and expect miracles. It will help you with appetite control and energy, but you have to be eating in a deficit and be mindful of total energy expenditure to see results

Shnippen

Awards
I´m 191cm and 92-95kg bodyweight. I´d say im about 10% bodyfat, not more atleast. The brand im taking is Tussipect, from poland, it contains 15mg ephedrine hcl pr. pill

btothefman

Awards
Is the Ephedrine a specific brand? Bronkaid and Primatine are the most common, and they are 25mg and 12.5mg eph sulfate.

Depending on the ephedrine source, I would recommend starting with one dose in the morning (15mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine) and see how you feel. If you feel like you can increase the dose, add in another dose 4-6 hr. later.

As far as results go - the EC isn't going to directly yield results. It will help speed your RMR slightly, but you can't take it and expect miracles. It will help you with appetite control and energy, but you have to be eating in a deficit and be mindful of total energy expenditure to see results
Tried the ECA stack for 4 weeks ok on top of a restricted eating pkan and it did not give me any results above what I was getting with just watching my diet. Only thing it helped with was as a appetite suppressant, wouldn't do it again.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I´m 191cm and 92-95kg bodyweight. I´d say im about 10% bodyfat, not more atleast. The brand im taking is Tussipect, from poland, it contains 15mg ephedrine hcl pr. pill
Never heard of that, but I'm from the US so things are a bit different. I would start with one 15mg tablet per day with 200mg caffeine and see how you feel. If you can tolerate that increase to 2x per day, and don't exceed more than 3 doses per day spaced evenly throughout the day (every 4-5 hours)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Can you split ephedrine pill in half? If so split it in half take in 1.5 pills (22.5mg) with 200mg caffeine 3x daily*. I wouldn’t do above 1.5 pills at once.

Note* work up to that dosage start off with one pill like many guys said here but optimal is usually 25mg which is why I said 1.5pills

https://examine.com/supplements/eca/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
r1ppedup Weight Loss 1
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 4