Weight fluctuation?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what is going on. I was taking lipodrene elite and went from 218 as low as 206 in 3-4 weeks. Eating well also. So went off that for 3-4 days and eating the same. Currently went back up to 210. No idea how or why. 2 days ago I was 206. Only thing that has changed is the supplement. Any advice on non stims to help with weight loss? Any advice as to how this could happen?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Water weight difference.. people can have 5-10lbs of it.. hydration makes an impact also stims often act as diuretics so that's likely why

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Thinking the same thing but wonder if it’s something hormonal as to why I hold weight. Unhealthy to be at 215-220 while I feel less bloated at 205ish. I eat perfect so not sure why I would hold
Weight and feel bloated

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water weight difference.. people can have 5-10lbs of it.. hydration makes an impact also stims often act as diuretics so that's likely why
This ^6

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
You could take a little bronkaid and jet alert.. mebe some dandelion root extract and you'd drop back down to where you liked the number on the scale better if you prefer..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what is going on. I was taking lipodrene elite and went from 218 as low as 206 in 3-4 weeks. Eating well also. So went off that for 3-4 days and eating the same. Currently went back up to 210. No idea how or why. 2 days ago I was 206. Only thing that has changed is the supplement. Any advice on non stims to help with weight loss? Any advice as to how this could happen?
Most likely water fluctuation due to the stimulants in lipodrene. I typically "gain" 3-5 pounds back after discontinuing use of stimulants, especially thermogenics.

Also, has your nutrition changed at all? I'm guessing that you're tracking calories, but has there been any changes in meal timing or fiber consumption at all?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I fluctuate 5-10 lbs between morning and end of the day. After a night with a few drinks I’ll be 2-5 lbs lighter and look leaner. It’s completely normal.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
So I am trying to get under 200 lbs. I am
Doing the IF diet. I range from like 206-208 for past few weeks even with eating great. Salad for lunch and healthy dinner. Also workout. Just wondering how long it might take in general?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would
Fiber hurt or help?
Fiber is essential and helpful for digestion, but it could temporarily back up your system if you increased it significantly. I was just curious to see if there were any sudden changes in your normal intake and food selection

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sort of fluctuation is normal bro.

I recently lost 2lbs between waking and weighing at 7am, realised I didn’t actually need to be awake so went back to sleep for 90 mins, woke and weighed again - 2lbs lighter lol

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am just trying to see when I will actually lose weight. Lol. I eat clean and workout. Etc. hopefully a pound or two a week

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am just trying to see when I will actually lose weight. Lol. I eat clean and workout. Etc. hopefully a pound or two a week
Keep your weigh-in time consistent, and write down your weight each day. Look for long-term trends, don't base weight loss success on a daily weight check.

Weight loss is never linear, so keep an eye on your weight and average it out ever week to see if you're progressing. If not you need to make changes to diet or cardio

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You eat clean, are you tracking though? It's easy to eat over maintenance if you aren't tracking. The weeks I try to guess, I always stall out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't take much on a weight fluctuation over a few days. There are way too many variables. You might have consumed more liquids, you may not have pooped as much the day before, you may not have urinated as much, you may have had more sodium, less water and you body is holding onto water, you could have ate later in the day, and the list goes on.

Whether bulking or cutting, I would say to weight yourself weekly and make adjustments off that. For the majority of us that have full time jobs, kids, etc. making adjustments daily is not possible and will make you go insane.

Think about it this way, if your going to make adjustments on a weekly basis, you would have to meal prep daily. Who has the time to do that? Look at the bigger picture and make changes off a weekly weigh in.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Drop carbs down below 100 and do fasted cardio a few times in the morning during the week. Keep your protein at 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight and fats around 0.25. Drink two gallons of water per day! I guarantee you that you will drop back down to where you want to be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
john.patterson Supplements 3
Weight Loss 23
crpav Weight Loss 6
glennwethere Weight Loss 2