- 07-19-2018, 05:50 PM
This is not for me but for one of my friend i wanted to seek for help here from experienced users
" I took growth hormone and my sugar reacted... i got hypoglycemia and my adrenals kicked in to bring my sugar back up and it devastated me... the samething started happening to me even after i would eat any carbs so i stopped earing carbs and it stopped... now ive gotten fat around my waste and developed leaky gut at the sametime... my antibodies are high and was planning on taking t4... how should i wean on and off and i was kind of scared that i might get a similar reaction of hypoglycemia from the t4... like what happened when i took hgh years ago.""
- 07-19-2018, 06:08 PM
WTH? Your friend stopped eating carbs and got fat around his waist? Is that magic -or what?
Just tell him to stop taking any hormonal stuff and stop experimenting. Jesus Christ.I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
07-23-2018, 04:45 AM
There are plenty of ways to lose weight and get lean naturally without taking hormones. That is always the best and safest strategy...
07-23-2018, 04:48 AM
Your friend made himself pre diabetic
I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
07-23-2018, 06:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 03:06 PM